Salesforce Training in Melbourne
Learn Salesforce Training Course with Salesforce Certification from Experts. In this Salesforce Online Training, you will learn in-depth syllabus of Salesforce Course Which has Salesforce Fundamentals, Data Modeling and Management, Organization Setup, User Setup, Security, Business Logic and Process Automation, Reporting, App Deployment, Desktop and Mobile Administration, Chatter, Sales Cloud Applications, Service Cloud Applications, Content and Folder Management, Activity Management, etc., Our Salesforce Online Course syllabus is designed to learn Salesforce Course with practicals.
If you want to become Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Online Training by GangBoard, Melbourne should be your number one choice. GangBoard Salesforce Training in Melbourne will help you clear the certification exam and also make you an expert in this field. As part of the Salesforce Certification Training by GangBoard, Melbourne you will learn about visual force, Salesforce app builder, Apex language and Force platform, etc. GangBoard provides training classes in Melbourne with Salesforce Certified professionals and mentors.
Salesforce Certification Course is structured with Virtual Classroom Training. During the Salesforce Certification Training, you will understand the app development and process automation in Salesforce environment along with many other concepts. Salesforce Certification Training will acquaint you with many facets of Salesforce such databases and management of projects.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Data Modeling and Management
- Organization Setup
- User Setup
- Business Logic and Process Automation
- App Deployment
- Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Sales Cloud Applications
- Service Cloud Applications
- Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Classes, Interface & Properties
- Visualforce Fundamentals
- Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
Upcoming Batches for Salesforce Certification in Melbourne
Our Salesforce Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Salesforce Training Syllabus
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Force.com Platform?
- Different Editions of Force.com
- Signup for Force.com Account
- Multi-tenant environment
- MVC pattern
Data Modeling and Management
- Creating new application
- Creating Custom objects, history objects, Chatter object, metadata,external IDs
- Custom settings
- Creating Tabs – Custom Tabs, Web tabs
- Objects, multi-currency, multi-language
- Understanding & Creating different data types
- Understanding & Creating different types of relationship
- Master-Detail Relationship
- Lookup Relationship
- Picklists (Normal Picklists, Dependent Picklists, Multi-Select Picklists)
- Creating Page Layouts
- Schema Builder
- Importing and exporting data
- Company profile info
- Identify the steps to set up / maintain a user
- User access
- Creating Users
- Understanding, Creating & Using Roles
- Understanding, Creating & Using Profiles
- Understanding Public Groups
- Restricting Access based on IP & Login Hours
- Managing Company Information
- Sharing Records
- Sharing via Apex
- Auditing &Monitoring
- Describe the capabilities of territory management and the implications to the sharing model
Business Logic and Process Automation
- Record types
- Formula fields
- Roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval processes
- Workflow, visual workflow
- Understand Reporting on Force.com Platform
- Creating Reports (Standard, Summary, Matrix)
- Understanding Dashboards
- Creating a Dashboard Component
- Change sets
Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Salesforce1 mobile application user interface
- synchronization options of Salesforce for Outlook
- Features of Chatter
Sales Cloud Applications
- Salesforce sales process
- Products and price books
- Lead management
- Campaign management
Service Cloud Applications
- Case management
- Solution management
- Salesforce Knowledge
Content and Folder Management
- Features of Content
- Organize folders
- Activity management
- What is Apex
- When should I use Apex
- What are the Limitations of Apex
Apex Development Process
- Writing Apex
- Writing Tests
- Deploying Apex
- Apex Development Tools
Getting Started with Apex
- Creating a custom Object
- Adding an Apex Class
- Adding an Apex Trigger
- Adding a Test Class
- Primitive Data Types
- sObject Types
Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Conditional Statements (IF-ELSE)
- Loops (Do-While, While, For – Traditional, Iteration, SOQL)
Classes, Interface & Properties
- Defining Apex Classes
- Declaring Class Variables
- Defining Class Methods
- Using Constructors
- Access Modifiers
- Static & Instance methods and classes
- Interfaces and extending classes
- Enforcing object and field permissions
- Exception Handling
Data Manipulation using Apex
- Querying using SOQL & SOSL
- DML Statements (Insert, Update, Upsert, Merge, Delete, Restore)
- Database DML Methods
- DML Exceptions and Error Handling
- Trigger Syntax
- Trigger Context Variables
- Bulk Triggers
- Trigger Exceptions
- Running Test Methods
- Using Change Sets
- Using Force.com IDE
- Using Force.com Migration Tool
- SOAP and REST web services
- What is Visualforce
- Visualforce Architecture
- When to use Visualforce
- Benefits of Visualforce
- Tools for Visualforce Development
Getting Started with Visualforce
- Creating your first page
- Adding fields to a Visualforce page (for displaying, accepting input, changing field labels, dependent picklists)
- Using the Visualforce Component Library
- Overriding an existing page with a Visualforce page
- Displaying Related List on a Visualforce Page
- Displaying Table of Data on a page
- Using Query String Parameters
- Rendering a page as a PDF
- Global variables, formulas, functions (Date and Time, Logical, Math, Text etc. and expression operators (Math, Logical, Text)
Creating re-usable components
- Creating and using custom components
- Templating with Visualforce
Styling Visualforce Pages
- Using Salesforce Styles
- Extending Salesforce Styles
- Using Custom Styles
- Using Static Resources
- Using Standard Controllers
- Accessing Data through Standard Controllers
- Using Standard Controller Actions
- Validation Rules and Standard Controllers
- Checking Object Accessibility
Standard List Controllers
- Associating with a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data
- Using Actions
- Using List Views
- Editing Records
Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
- Building custom controller and controller extension
- Building custom list controller
- Defining Controller Methods (Action, Getter, Setter, Navigation)
- Validation rules and custom controllers
- Using transient keyword
- Mass updating records with a custom list controller
- Considerations for creating custom controllers and extensions
- Apex Classes used in Visualforce Controllers
- Testing custom controllers and controller extensions
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Additional Info of Salesforce Certification in Melbourne
Salesforce Job opportunities in Melbourne
Famous for its enterprises in the world, Melbourne presents an economic fulcrum of Australia. It is a home for leading markets such as manufacturing, finance, entertainment, communication, hospitality and IT etc. No matter what business you are in, sales is an indispensable part of it. Salesforce professionals will find enormous opportunities in Melbourne.
Salesforce Live Projects
Most of GangBoard’s projects are updated and in demand projects. The motive of including these in the Training Course is to make you aware of the industry standards. Working on these projects will unleash your potential and test your expertise. It also makes you confident enough to ace the interview process. These projects are from all the domains where Salesforce is in demand. Some of these domains are networking, sales, banking, technology etc. GangBoard’s projects provide you experience of working in industry.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Salesforce Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
Once you complete the training and also successfully ace the certification exam, you are eligible for Certification from GangBoard. This process includes your successfully working on projects, assignments and scoring at least 60% in the exams. GangBoard certificates are emblem of integrity and competence. They are recognizable across the globe in many top MNCs.
Salesforce Certification Training in Melbourne Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
I have Completed Salesforce Certification Training Course in Melbourne in GangBoard, Saravan sir was my trainer, clean way of teaching that no confusion or overwhelming for the beginners. Thanks to Saravanan sir and GangBoard.
I have finished the Salesforce Certification Training Course in Melbourne from GangBoard. The trainer having good knowledge about this course. he taught very well. This institute is good place for learning. I would like to thank GangBoard and My trainer.
Hi, I have completed Salesforce Certification Training Course in Melbourne at GangBoard.my trainer nivedha has given the best training and full support to me to learn this course .she is very polite to solve the doubts at any time, very thanks to her. and special thanks to GangBoard.
I have completed my Salesforce Certification Training Course in Melbourne at GangBoard. I got good knowledge about the subject and I could showcase as work experience person since our trainer Nishanth had well trained with practical as well as theory. Since he is a very good friend and also a teacher. He explained every doubt then and there. Thanks a lot for GangBoard and trainer Nishanth.
I have completed the Salesforce Certification Training Course in Melbourne from GangBoard, under the guidance of Mr. Karthik N. It was a very great experience to get trained by him. My trainer taught me every detail of Salesforce Certification and helped me to improve my skills. The study materials provided by the trainer were very helpful. Thanks to GangBoard.