Microsoft Azure Training by GangBoard, Melbourne equips you with basic and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Azure by introducing real-time projects and case studies for you to work on. GangBoard experts will assist you throughout this Microsoft Azure Training in Melbourne.
GangBoard provides one of the most productive and excellent Trainings in the field of Microsoft Azure. Not only you will understand the concept easily but you will also get Placement Assistance in this Microsoft Azure Course. This Microsoft Azure Online Certification Training will help you become an expert in Azure management and deployment.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Perform configuration management
- Design and implement VM storage
- Monitor ARM VMs
- Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Implement storage encryption
- Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Configure ARM VM networking
- Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Manage data protection and security compliance
- Manage Azure Identities
Upcoming Batches for MicroSoft Azure Certification in Melbourn
Our Microsoft Azure Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Course Price at
You Save: ₹ 3,000 (15% OFF)
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?Enroll Now Pay Later Request a Batch
Microsoft Azure Course Syllabus
Module I – Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Deploy workloads on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines (VMs)
- Identify workloads that can and cannot be deployed run workloads that use Microsoft or Linux operating systems;
- Create VMs; connect to a Windows/Linux VM;
- Deploy workloads; deploy Bring Your Own License (BYOL) images
Perform configuration management
- Automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent (custom script extensions);
- Enable remote debugging
Design and implement VM storage
- Configure disk caching & plan storage capacity.
- Configure operating system disk redundancy.
- Configure shared storage using Azure File service & Azure File Share snapshots.
- Configure geo-replication. Encrypt disk.
- Implement ARM VMs with Standard and Premium Storage.
- Configure Blob-Level Tiering (Hot, Cool, Archive). Manage storage encryption keys
Monitor ARM VMs
- Configure ARM VM monitoring; configure alerts.
- Configure diagnostic and monitoring storage location
- Manage ARM VM availability
- Configure multiple ARM VMs in an availability set for redundancy.
- Configure each application tier into separate availability sets.
- Combine the Load Balancer with availability sets.
- Configure fault domains and update domains.
- Leverage Availability Zones
Scale ARM VMs
- Scale up and scale down VM sizes.
- Deploy ARM VM Scale Sets (VMSS).
- Configure ARM VMSS auto-scale.
- Create ARM VM & scale Set.
- Create availability set and associate with VM.
Module II – Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Identify appropriate blob type for specific storage requirements.
- Read data, change data ,set metadata on a container.
- Store data using block and page blobs & stream data using blobs.
- Access blobs securely & implement async blob copy.
- Configure Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Design blob hierarchies; configure custom domains.
- Scale blob storage; manage SMB file storage; implement Azure StorSimple
- Create and manage shared access signatures.
- Use stored access policies & regenerate keys.
- Encrypt keys by using Azure Key Vault integration
Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Set retention policies and logging levels; access, add, and remove logs; analyze logs
Implement storage encryption
- Encrypt data as written to Azure Storage by using Azure Storage Service Encryption (SSE).
- Implement encrypted and role-based security for data managed by Azure Data Lake Store.
- Created Azure Storage account.
- Install and browse storage account using Storage Explorer.
- Upload file to Azure Blob Storage using command line & Storage explorer.
- Created and mount Azure File share in windows & Linux Servers.
- Access a storage account with Share access signature.
Module III – Implement Virtual Networks
- Configure virtual networks
- Deploy a VM into a virtual network.
- Configure external and internal load balancing.
- Implement Application Gateway & design subnets.
- Configure static, public, and private IP addresses.
- Set up Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS at the virtual network level, HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, User Defined Routes (UDRs), firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Connect VNets by virtual network peering.
Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Choose the appropriate solution between Azure ExpressRoute, site-to-site, and point-to-site.
- Choose the appropriate gateway.
- Identify supported devices and software VPN solutions.
- Identify networking prerequisites, configure virtual networks and multi-site virtual networks.
- Implement virtual network peering and service chaining.
- Implement hybrid connections to access on-premises data sources, leverage S2S VPNs to connect to on-premises infrastructure.
- Monitor ExpressRoute.
Configure ARM VM networking
- Configure static IP addresses, Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS, User Defined Routes (UDRs), external and internal load balancing with HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Design and implement Application Gateway.
- Configure Accelerated Networking.
- Configure virtual network service endpoints.
Design and implement a connection strategy
Implement Hybrid Connections to access data sources on-premises; leverage S2S VPN to connect to an on-premises infrastructure
- Create VNet and Subnets.
- Configured VNet Peering between the virtual networks.
- Configure Site to Site VPN between different azure region using Azure VPN Gateway.
- Configure Point to Site VPNN to access the Azure resources from public client machine.
Module IV – Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Implement ARM templates
- Author ARM templates.
- Create ARM templates to deploy multiple ARM Resource Providers resources of different types with count loops and Marketplace items.
- Deploy templates with PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Portal and REST API
- Leverage service principals with ARM authentication.
- Use Azure Active Directory Authentication with ARM.
- Set management policies.
- Configure lock policies.
- lock resources.
Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Secure resource scopes such as the ability to create VMs and Azure Web Apps.
- Implement Azure RBAC standard roles.
- Design Azure RBAC custom roles.
- Deploy Azure ARM resources using ARM template.
- Create and modify the resource using the visual studio ARM templates.
- Implement the RBAC and control the users access.
Module V – Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
Manage data protection and security compliance
- Create and import encryption keys with Key Vault.
- Automate tasks for SSL/TLS certificates.
- Prevent and respond to security threats with Azure Security Center.
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications using federation and password based authentication.
- Add users and groups to applications.
- Revoke access to SaaS applications.
- Configure access.
- Configure federation with public consumer identity providers such as Facebook and Google.
Implement recovery services
- Create a backup vault.
- Deploy a backup agent; backup and restore data, use snapshots and Geo-replication for recovery.
- Implement DR as service.
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery (ASR) agent, configure ASR; configure ASR one-click failover
- Azure Security center configuration and manage policies.
- Created ASR Vault and configured Backup for VM.
- Restore VM or files using ASR Vault.
Module VI – Manage Azure Operations
Enhance cloud management with automation
- Implement PowerShell runbooks.
- Integrate Azure Automation with Web Apps.
- Create and manage PowerShell Desired State Configurations (DSC).
- Import DSC resources; generate DSC node configurations; monitor and automatically update machine configurations with Azure Automation DSC.
- Implement serverless computing, including Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus
Collect and analyze data generated by resources in cloud and on-premises environments
- Collect and search across data sources from multiple systems.
- Build custom visualisations.
- Visualize Azure resources across multiple subscriptions.
- Transform Azure activity data and managed resource data into an insight with flexible search queries; monitor system updates and malware status.
- Track server configuration changes by using Azure Log Analytics.
- Configure the IT Service Management Connector (ITSMC).
- Create Azure Automation Account & run the custom PowerShell script through the account.
- Create Azure Log Analytics to explore the “Azure Migrate”.
- PowerShell DSC implementation.
Module VII – Manage Azure Identities
Monitor on-premises identity infrastructure and synchronization services with Azure AD Connect Health
- Monitor AD FS proxy and web application proxy servers.
- Setup email notifications for critical alerts.
- Generate utilization report.
- Monitor Sync Engine.
- Monitor domain controllers & monitor replication
Manage domains with Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Join Azure virtual machines to a domain, securely administer domain-joined virtual machines by using Group Policy.
- Migrate on-premises apps to Azure.
- Handle traditional directory-aware apps along with SaaS apps
Integrate with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Implement Azure AD Connect and single sign-on with on-premises Windows Server 2016.
- Add custom domains.
- Monitor Azure AD.
- Configure MFA.
- Configure Windows 10 with Azure AD join.
- Implement Enterprise State Roaming, implement Azure AD integration in web and desktop applications.
- leverage Microsoft Graph API.
- Implement Azure Managed Service Identity; implement Privileged Identity Management, implement Azure AD Identity Management, enable self-service password reset.
- Create & Manage users in Azure Active Directory.
- Install Azure AD connect on on-premise Active directory.
- Integrate on-Premise AD to Azure AD.
- Manage Azure AD users and Roles.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Microsoft Azure Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
GangBoard awards Certificate after your successful completion of the course. Successful completion includes completion of working on real-world time projects, submission of assignments, quality performance on quizzes and a score of 60% or more. GangBoard Certificate is a trademark of quality and caliber and is recognized in many top organizations. These organizations are part of the companies presented in the Fortune 500 list.
Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Melbourne Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I really appreciate MelBourne GangBoard. I Completed Microsoft Azure Certification Training. It was a nice experience. Trainers are very knowledgeable & ready to help all the time. I learned a lot of knowledge from my trainer. Thanks to GangBoard.
I’m very proud to be the student of GangBoard. It was wonderful Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Melbourne. My Instructor taught in an easy way to understand the class. It is very useful for my future. I recommended my friends to join Microsoft Azure Certification Training at GangBoard. Thank you!!
I have completed the Microsoft Azure Certification Training course in Melbourne, I should say the trainer is really awesome and very cooperative and he scheduled all the missing classes again. And he explained all the topics with real-time examples. I suggest this place as a wonderful place to study.
I did my Microsoft Azure Certification Training Course at GangBoard Melbourne and enjoyed my stay during the course. The trainer Mr. Manoharan at the center has done a wonderful job by providing detailed information of the course by answering to our queries. Thanks to my trainer and GangBoard.
Really Great Microsoft Azure Certification Training by Saravanan Sir. He Explains each and every Concept in Detail Manner. About the fee, Microsoft Azure Certification Training Fee also very Very less when compare to other. I am very lucky about this Microsoft Azure Certification Training from Saravanan Sir. Thanks to GangBoard for providing a wonderful opportunity.
GangBoard Training in India
Chennai LocationVelachery Tambaram OMR Porur Anna Nagar T.Nagar Thiruvanmiyur Siruseri Maraimalai Nagar
Bangalore LocationBTM Layout Marathahalli Rajaji Nagar Jaya Nagar Kalyan Nagar Electronic City Indira Nagar HSR Layout Hebbal
Additional Info of MicroSoft Azure Certification in Melbourne
Job Assistance guarantee
GangBoard’s Job Assistance Program helps learners land their dream job in their dream organization. GangBoard’s experts put their efforts in the program by helping you:
- Prepare quality resume
- Practice interview questions
- Build confidence
- Learn the core concepts mostly asked in interviews
The final selection is always based on the interaction between the applicant and the recruiter. Many of GangBoard learners have been placed in top MNCs. It is always collaborative efforts of learner and tutor.
MicroSoft Azure Live Projects
GangBoard Microsoft Azure Training in Melbourne introduces the most relevant, updated and in demand industry projects. It helps you to learn the skills used while implementing real-world projects. These projects also help in testing your skills in accordance with practical knowledge and making you industry ready. Many of these projects are in domains such as ecommerce, sales, marketing, banking, networking etc. as Azure is used in almost all the fields in the market now.