During SQL Online Training by GangBoard in Melbourne, you will also acquire official Course material provided by Microsoft. Authorized by Microsoft, SQL Online Training by GangBoard in Melbourne is the best Certification Trainings you can get in the marketplace today.GangBoard experts will help you learn the basic and advanced notions of SQL as part of SQL Online Training by GangBoard in Melbourne. GangBoard Trainers are experienced and accomplished professionals of industry. Under their guidance you will be able to ace SQL Certification exam and get a high paying job in the market. As SQL Certified you will be able to earn $92,000 per year. GangBoard Certifications are well known across the globe in big organizations. To ease the process for you, GangBoard offers Placement Program without extra cost as part of SQL Certification Training in Melbourne.
SQL Online Training Course by GangBoard in Melbourne is specifically designed for developers to gain mastery over the descriptive language for relational databases. Chief topics incorporated in SQL Online Course by GangBoard in Melbourne are SQL introduction, queries, relational databases. Subqueries, unions, joins etc. You will gain considerable proficiently in the theory of optimization, transactions, indexing, database aminsitarations, clustering and implementation of database objects.
What will you learn in SQL Certification Training in Melbourne?
You will learn about the following topics as part of SQL Certification Training by GangBoard in Melbourne:
- Programmability objects implementation
- Database concurrency management
- SQL architecture and client-server model
- Functions deployment for relational database design
- T-SQL to modify data
- Views and Triggers
- Stored Procedures and Backup strategies
- Restoration of databases
- Searching, Indexing, sorting and grouping of records
- Database object optimization and Database integrity and more.
Who should take up SQL Online Training in Melbourne?
Anyone who wants to build a career in SQL domain should take up SQL Online Training by GangBoard in Melbourne. SQL Certification Training by GangBoard in Melbourne is the best choice for software developers, project managers, database admins, Business Analysts, BI professionals, Big Data Professionals and Hadoop Professionals.
What are the prerequisites for SQL Online Training in Melbourne?
There are no prerequisites for SQL Online Training by GangBoard in Melbourne. If you have some knowledge of DBMS and Relational databases, it will assist you in understanding all about SQL in SQL Training Course by GangBoard in Melbourne.
What are SQL job opportunities in Melbourne?
There are many more big companies in Melbourne working with SQL concepts. There are DBA and SQL developer jobs in all places in Australia but Melbourne being the chief economies and home for many big organizations, it is greatly booming in Melbourne. There are a bulk of great tech companies in Melbourne with a requirement for SQL developers. Big companies such as Microsoft, Google and Amazon have a fair impression here and the startup section in Melbourne is doing great as well.
What is SQL market trend in Melbourne?
Good and skilled SQL Certified professionals are high in demand in Melbourne. Melbourne is known for its robust engineering as well as technology sector and it will remain so or even more competitive in the coming years. There are many software houses in Australia and the best are in Melbourne. Jobs are in abundance, especially for those who have the right kind of certification and training such as from GangBoard.
Why should you take up SQL Online Training in Melbourne?
SQL is one of the most necessary programming languages while working on big sets of databases. With Big Data explosion, the sum of data that companies have to deal with is huge. This creates massive challenge and demand for SQL Developers. Big companies are on the lookout for professionals who can analyze Big Data and remold them into business insights. SQL Online Training by GangBoard in Melbourne will give a strong boost to your career.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction to Oracle Database
- First Steps SQL
- Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Use Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Use Correlated Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- The SET Operators
- Data Manipulation Statements
- Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Other Schema Objects
- Control User Access
- Management of Schema Objects
- Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
Upcoming Batches for SQL Certification Training in Melbourne
Our SQL Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
SQL Training Syllabus
Introduction to Oracle Database
- What is Oracle
- The History of Oracle
- Different Type of Oracle Versions 9i,10g,11g
- List the features of Oracle Database 11g
- Discuss the basic design, theoretical, and physical aspects of a relational database
First Steps SQL
- Categorize the different types of SQL statements
- Describe the data set used by the course
- Log on to the database using SQL Developer environment
- Save queries to files and use script files in SQL Developer
Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Generate a report of data from the output of a basic SELECT statement
- Select All Columns
- Select Specific Columns
- Use Column Heading Defaults
- Use Arithmetic Operators
- Use Logical Operators
- Use Comparison Operators
- Understand Operator Precedence
- Learn the DESCRIBE command to display the table structure
Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Write queries that contain a WHERE clause to limit the output retrieved
- List the comparison operators and logical operators that are used in a WHERE clause
- Describe the rules of precedence for comparison and logical operators
- Use character string literals in the WHERE clause
- Write queries that contain an ORDER BY clause to sort the output of a SELECT statement
- Sort output in descending and ascending order
- Use Distinct and Unique
- What is Function
- Type of Function
Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Describe the differences between single row and multiple row functions
- Manipulate strings with character function in the SELECT and WHERE clauses
- Manipulate numbers with the ROUND, TRUNC, and MOD functions
- Perform arithmetic with date data
- Manipulate dates with the DATE functions
Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Describe implicit and explicit data type conversion
- Use the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Nest multiple functions
- Apply the NVL, NULLIF, and COALESCE functions to data
- Use conditional IF THEN ELSE logic in a SELECT statement
Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Use the aggregation functions in SELECT statements to produce meaningful reports
- Divide the data in groups by using the GROUP BY clause
- Exclude groups of date by using the HAVING clause
Display Data from Multiple Tables Using Joins
- What is Join & Types of Joins
- Cross Join
- Inner Join
- Outer Join
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Join a table by using a self-join
Use Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- Define sub-queries
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- List the types of sub-queries
- Write single-row and multiple-row sub-queries
Use Correlated Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- Define Correlated sub-queries
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- Use IN and EXIST Keywords
The SET Operators
- Describe the SET operators
- Use a SET operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Control the order of rows returned
Data Manipulation Statements
- Describe each DML statement
- Insert rows into a table
- Change rows in a table by the UPDATE statement
- Delete rows from a table with the DELETE statement
- Save and discard changes with the COMMIT and ROLLBACK statements
- Explain read consistency
Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Categorize the main database objects
- Review the table structure
- List the data types available for columns
- Create a simple table
- Alter and Modify the Table and Columns
- Decipher how constraints can be created at table creation
- Describe how schema objects work
Other Schema Objects
- Create a simple and complex view
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Create and maintain indexes
- Type of Indexes
- Create private and public synonyms
Control User Access
- Differentiate system privileges from object privileges
- Create Users
- Grant System Privileges
- Create and Grant Privileges to a Role
- Change Your Password
- Grant Object Privileges
- How to pass on privileges?
- Revoke Object Privileges
Management of Schema Objects
- Add, Modify and Drop a Column
- Add, Drop and Defer a Constraint
- How to enable and disable a Constraint?
- Create and Remove Indexes
- Create a Function-Based Index
- Perform Flashback Operations
- Create an External Table by Using ORACLE_LOADER and by Using ORACLE_DATAPUMP
- Query External Tables
Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
- Explain the data dictionary
- Use the Dictionary Views
- USER_OBJECTS and ALL_OBJECTS Views
- Table and Column Information
- Query the dictionary views for constraint information
- Query the dictionary views for view, sequence, index and synonym information
- Add a comment to a table
- Query the dictionary views for comment information
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
SQL Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our SQL Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized SQL Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
SQL Certification Training in Melbourne Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I studied SQL Certification Training in Melbourne. Simply I say trainer teach very perfect. I don’t have knowledge about SQL before joining GangBoard.After joining GangBoard I’m familiar with SQL. Special greetings to my trainer Mr.Santhosh Lal.
I have taken up the course of SQL Certification in Melbourne and I would like to convey my sincere thanks to our trainer Mr. Kapil Gupta Sir for conducting such interactive sessions and sharing the knowledge necessary to understand the concepts of SQL and also completing the course within the respective schedule. Thank you, sir, and I hope to be in touch with you in future times.
I have completed my SQL Certification Training in GangBoard, Melbourne. My trainer was Mr.Naveen Kumar he explained to me all the services and labs related to the developer level certification in SQL. Thanks for your support.
It was a good learning experience for SQL Certification Training in Melbourne @ GangBoard. Thanks to my trainer “Rohit vernekar” who is very interactive and good in SQL concepts. Thanks to the GangBoard team for providing flexible timings as per students’ requirements.
I attended SQL Certification Training in Melbourne. My trainer was Mr.Syed Ali. He explained the concepts of SQL classes, functions and basics with very simple examples which helped in understanding the concepts. Thanks to Syed ALI for your support.