All our staff are well-learned in Hacker technologies have at least 10+ years experience in IT industry. This training will help you in cracking certifications like Certified Global information Assurance certification penetration Tester, offensive Security Certified professional (OSCP), Ethical Hacker Certification (CEH V10) and etc. Cost of Ethical Hacker Certification (CEH V10) is 600$. A survey by CISO says Ethical hackers earn around Average salary of 6Lakhs whereas chief Info security gets around average of 23 lakhs per annum.
Ethical Hacking training course in Noida, India gives all Hacking enthusiasts a wonderful opportunity to gain knowledge from the basics of Ethical hacking to master in stopping critical network intrusions and malware attacks. This Ethical Hacking certification course aims to provide students with hands-on experience to incorporate Ethical Hacking solutions for different corporate solutions. The average salary of Ethical Hacking developers in Noida ranges from 6 lakhs to 25 lakhs in Noida.
What will you learn in Ethical Hacking Training in Noida?
Ethical Hacking training course in Noida provides valuable insights for students in the below areas:
- Intro to Ethical Hacking and its technologies like decoding the password, hash engine attacks, understanding keylogger, trojan, distributed network attacks and Passive online.
- Various spyware like GPS, Video, Phone, detecting Rootkits, and audio
- Footprinting methodologies and its various concepts result in analysis, like trace root analysis, footprinting penetration test, competitive intelligence tracking, and various footprinting tools.
- Ethical hacking enumeration like NetBIOS enumeration tool, Simple Network Management Protocol enumeration and tools used in LDAP enumeration, SNMP enumeration, enumeration pen, and counter testing, SuperScan.
- All Network Scanning Methodologies, SQL Injection Techniques, and wireless network hacking.
The objective of the Ethical Hacking Training Course in Noida?
After completion of this online training course on Ethical Hacking you will be able to:
- How to safeguard the network from malware threats.
- Detect various sniffing attacks and neutralize them according to thier type.
- Know about various encryption methods to solve crypto attacks
- Intrude through detection systems using various tools and honeypots.
- hack applications and web servers using session hacking, and also follow various techniques to avoid social engineering attacks.
Who should attend this Ethical Hacking Certification Course in Noida?
Any Hacking enthusiast can join this certification course, it is best to fit for:
- Network security Professionals.
- Project managers
- Tech Support Engineers
- System Admins
- Graduates or postgraduates from engineering
What are the prerequisites for learning Ethical Hacking Training Course in Noida?
There are no prerequisites to take up for this course on Ethical Hacking, But a Networking background would do great help.
What are the Ethical Hacking job opportunities in Noida?
These are the following job opportunities for people with knowledge of Ethical Hacking in Noida:
- Application Security Tester.
- Penetration tester
- Ethical Hacking manager
- Security tester
- Network Administrator
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction To Ethical Hacking
- Introduction To Penetration Testing
- Setting Up a Penetration Testing and Network Security Lab
- Final preparation to begin hacking
- Network Scanning and Enumeration
- Vulnerability Scanning and Analysis
- Sniffing and Spoofing the Network
- Network-Based Attacks
- Post Exploitation
- Password Cracking Techniques
- Web Application Attacks
Upcoming Batches for Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Noida
Our Ethical Hacking Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Noida Syllabus
Introduction To Ethical Hacking
In this module, we will be learning about hacking basics and why Information security is important in corporate and in our daily life. We will also be learning a few terminologies and limitations.
- A short intro about me and how I ended up in Hacking
- What are ethical hacking and their types
- What are the prerequisites to become an ethical hacker
- Emerging Technologies in cyber security
- How cyber security rules in the next 20 years and Why?
- Vulnerability Assessment Vs Penetration Testing
- Hacking Methodology
- Hacking Terminologies
- Bug Bounty Hunters
- How to Become a bug bounty hunter
Hands-on: Setting up the environment, tools, and networks
Introduction To Penetration Testing
In this module, we will be learning about how and why to perform penetration testing. What are all the security measures you have followed?
- Understand what penetration testing is
- Understand penetration testing methodologies
- Understand various penetration testing approaches
- Nature of the Test (Box Testing)
- Everything Is Confidential
- If You Break It, You Bought It
Hands-on: Installing and configuring protection tools to be anonymous in a network
Setting Up a Penetration Testing and Network Security Lab
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to setup a penetration testing lab for experimenting tools
- Why Virtualization?
- Installing VirtualBox
- Installing Our Vulnerable Machines
- Installing Our Target Machines
- Installing our Beast Machine
Hands-on: Installing virtual machine and necessary operating systems for both Attacker and target
Final preparation to begin hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about operating system basics, commands, scripting, network configuration
- Configuring our hacking Machine
- Taking a small trip
- Bash Scripting – Automate the system Updation
- Elementary Linux commands
- Networking Basics
Hands-on: Understanding command-line interface with shell scripting
How to Stay Anonymous Before you start Hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about staying anonymous while browsing, accessing a filesystem
- Setting up a Tor browser
- Working With Proxychains
- Free Proxy Server
- Setting up and Using a VPN
- Working MAC Address
Hands-on: Installing VPN, Tor service and Anonymous browser, evade from firewall and rules
Information Gathering – Getting to Know Your Targets
In this module, we will be learning about gathering basic information about a target from different sources. These steps involve manual and automated frameworks.
- Information Gathering and its Types
- Tools, Methods, and Frameworks
- Intelligence Gathering
- Importance of Open Source Intelligence
- Data Mining (OSINT Framework)
- Specialized Search Engines
- DNS Footprinting
- Email Footprinting
- Finding Website Backend Technologies
- Automated Tools
- How Automated Tools Work
- Tricks that you must know in Info gather
Hands-on: How to get an IP address, email, software used, version, vulnerabilities, operating system, and miscellaneous data.
Network Scanning and Enumeration
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about enumerating data from different services In a network and operating system.
- Host Discovery
- Port Scanning Methods – Complete Guide
- Version Detection
- OS Detection
- Packet Crafting Techniques
- Automating Port Scanning
- Samba Enumeration
- DNS enumeration
- SSH enumeration
- HTTP enumeration
- FTP enumeration
Hands-on: When and where to use enumeration tools and how to scan hosts and ports
Vulnerability Scanning and Analysis
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to find vulnerabilities, exploits and how to use them
- Why we do Vulnerability Scanning and why is it mandatory?
- Exploring Vulnerable databases
- Offline Vulnerable Databases
- Online vulnerable Databases
- Exploring Searchsploit
- Network Vulnerability Scanning
- Finding WEB Vulnerability
- Finding Vulnerability in CMS
- Mobile Application Vulnerability Scanning
Hands-on: How to scan an application for vulnerability and exploit using frameworks
Sniffing and Spoofing the Network
In this module, we will be learning about how to sniff, analyze packets in a network
- Art of Sniffing
- Network traffic analyzer
- Sniffing your own network
- Tools to sniff network traffic
- ARP poisoning Attack
- Spoofing Attacks – Explained (Real-time Scenario)
Hands-on: How to sniff data using packet capturing tools on windows, Linux, mac
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about port forwarding and its importance.
- Difference between static and dynamic IP
- Setting Up NGROK
- Creating Secret Tunnel And File Hosting using NGROK
Hands-on: How to use NGROK command-line tool and forward a specific port
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about creating exploits and social networking techniques.
- Metasploit Framework
- Importing 3rd party modules into MSF
- Msfvenom Utility – Malware Creation – Method 1
- Malware Creation – Method 2
- Setting Up Listener – Method 1
- Setting Up Listener – Method 2
- Automate the process using SEToolkit
- Remote Code Execution – Ransomware Exploit
- Server Side Exploitation
- Third-Party Exploitation Tools
Hands-on: How to create custom payload with the listener for windows, Linux, android
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about operating system architecture and operations
- Help Menu
- Backgrounding Our Session
- Networking commands
- File operation commands
- Webcam Commands
- Migrating to safer processes
- Getting full system rights – privilege escalation
- Gathering windows password using phishing
- Maintaining Access – persistence Attacks
Hands-on: How to create a backdoor and operate a shell in the background
Password Cracking Techniques
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about passwords, hash, cryptography, wordlists
- How password originated and why?
- Importance of Using Password
- Password Cracking Techniques
- How Password Cracking works
- Hashes and encoders
- NTLM/ NTLMv1/v2 / Net-NTLMv1/v2
- BruteForce Attacks
- Dictionary Based Attacks
- Cracking windows password
- Cracking Linux password
Hands-on: How to obtain hashes using various tools and how to decrypt it
Netcat for Ethical Hacking
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about reading and writing data in TCP or UDP connections.
- Necat explained and it uses
- Importance of Netcat
- Port scanning using Netcat
- Automation Using Netcat
- Different flavors of Netcat
- Reverse Shell using Netcat
- Bind shell using Netcat
Hands-on: How to install and use Netcat with various options and combinations
Social Engineering Attacks
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about social engineering and its types to exploit humans and not computers.
- Why Hackers Love Social Engineering Attacks
- phishing, vishing, and smishing
- Social Engineering toolkit – explained
- Setting Up a Phishing Campaign
- Phishing Outside Network
- Social engineering attacks with Powershell
- Social engineering attacks with HTML Application
Hands-on: Installing SEToolkit and creating fake webpage like Gmail, Facebook, Instagram to harvest credentials from users
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about android os architecture, vulnerabilities and how to create custom malware for remote administration.
- Creating Custom Malware
- Creating Listener
- Post exploitation
- Hacking outside network
Hands-on: Creating a custom malware using Metasploit Framework and access remotely
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how to monitor, hack wifi networks and passwords.
- Wireless Concepts
- Cracking WPA2
- Creating Custom Password List
- Getting Wifi Password Using Phishing
Hands-on: How to install wireless hacking tools, set your nic in monitor mode to scan the networks, obtain the hash, and decrypt the password
Web Application Attacks
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about how web services work, and identify vulnerabilities.
- Owasp Top 10 Vulnerabilities
- Tools For Web Application Attacks
- Finding Subdomains
- Finding Sub-Directories
- Cross-Site Scripting Attacks
- Sql Injection Attacks
- File Upload Vulnerabilities
- Command Injection
Hands-on: Turn your pc to web server, setting up a database, and how to use a web vulnerability scanner
Objective: In this module, we will be learning about logs, reports, and evading
- Covering Your Track
- Clearing Attacker Logs
Hands-on: How to clear logs and cover your track by using evading tools.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Ethical Hacking Exam and Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Ethical Hacking Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Ethical Hacking Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Ethical Hacking Certification Training in Noida Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
GangBoard is the best place for learning software IT Courses. They provide unique course materials, a curriculum plan and well-trained instructors along with 24/7 support. The course content prepared GangBoard is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. Thanks to the whole GangBoard team.
I had an Amazing Learning Experience from GangBoard. I am very much thankful to my trainer for explaining in a great way and developing my interest further in this topic. It's really a great opportunity for me to take Training in GangBoard. Thanks to the entire team of GangBoard.
I have done Training in GangBoard. It's really an awesome learning experience. All the concepts were covered without any compromise. The instructor was very well determined and Focussed on Clear Examples. It's completely awesome. Thanks to GangBoard.
Thanks to GangBoard for providing excellent Software IT Courses. I would like to say thanks to the support team for there advice and help whenever I faced any issues. They are always ready to help you to solve the issues. I like this approach from GangBoard.
I took Training with GangBoard. It is an amazing experience. Excellent course structure, Experienced faculty, superb support team. They are always with the success of student carrier, very prompt service they are committed to what they promised.