About Microsoft Azure Online Training
Some of the most recognized names that use Microsoft Azure platform include, Apple iCloud, eBay, Boeing, EasyJet, Pixar, Samsung, Mazda, GE Healthcare, Fujitsu, EMC, LG, Symantec, Dell, etc. With our Microsoft Azure certification training in Noida, you can avail unlimited opportunities in these companies to scale your career as a solutions architect. While the average salary of a Microsoft Azure Solution Architect is around Rs 1,500,000/year in Noida, the average entry-level solutions architect salary is around Rs 499,361 in Noida, and an experienced Solutions Architect with Microsoft Azure Skills makes around Rs 1,950,000. Thus, to be in the same league, you must opt to enroll in this Microsoft Azure course in Noida.
In addition, this GangBoard Azure course aims to improve your skills in creating, deploying, and handling cloud applications. As a participant in this best online Microsoft Azure training in Noida, you will become skilled in the IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS applications. Along with the course, you will get hands-on projects support, placement training, and job support. Our Microsoft certification training in Noida will make you proficient in the areas of advanced configurations of infrastructure, implementing workloads, creating cloud apps, working on cloud architect technology, and maintaining its security and data. Moreover, in this Microsoft Azure course in Noida, you will complete a few real-world projects, gain hands-on experience, and learn to compete for the best jobs in the industry.
What you will learn in this Microsoft Azure Training in Noida?
- Planning, creating and designing Microsoft Azure infrastructure
- Using Azure Resource Manager to deploy resources
- Handling security of Azure resources
- Governance mechanism of Azure
- Creating an IaaS-based server application
- Developing advanced web applications, etc.
What are the objectives of this Microsoft Azure Course in Noida?
Azure is growing at an extraordinary proportion, and the need for cloud configuration in today’s organization is growing rapidly.
- GangBoard Microsoft Azure training course in Noida will allow you to get a lucrative Azure solution architect job in top MNCs.
- This Microsoft Azure certification training course will enable you to create scalable Azure infrastructure, design apps (web), and deploy Azure storage solutions.
Who should attend this Microsoft Azure Certification Course in Noida?
- Solution architects and programmers
- Network and system administrators,
- application engineers, DevOps and QA engineers
- Storage and Security Administrator
- Virtualization and Network Engineer
What are the prerequisites for enrolling in this Microsoft Azure Training in Noida?
There are no prerequisites for enrolling in this Microsoft Azure training in Noida. A fundamental understanding of the cloud and the network may be helpful.
What are the Microsoft Azure job opportunities in Noida?
Top MNCs in and around Noida include Adobe, EXL, Infogain, Rockwell, Mu Sigma, TCS, Genpact, Hexaware, etc. These companies are looking to configure their infrastructure, deploy virtual machine and networks. Thus, after completing our Microsoft Azure training in Noida, you can successfully apply for these jobs and start your dream career.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
- Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
- Implement Virtual Networks
- Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
- Manage Azure Operations
- Manage Azure Identities
Upcoming Batches for Microsoft Azure Training
Our Microsoft Azure Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Microsoft Azure Training Syllabus
Module I – Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Deploy workloads on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines (VMs)
- Identify workloads that can and cannot be deployed run workloads that use Microsoft or Linux operating systems;
- Create VMs; connect to a Windows/Linux VM;
- Deploy workloads; deploy Bring Your Own License (BYOL) images
Perform configuration management
- Automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent (custom script extensions);
- Enable remote debugging
Design and implement VM storage
- Configure disk caching & plan storage capacity.
- Configure operating system disk redundancy.
- Configure shared storage using Azure File service & Azure File Share snapshots.
- Configure geo-replication. Encrypt disk.
- Implement ARM VMs with Standard and Premium Storage.
- Configure Blob-Level Tiering (Hot, Cool, Archive). Manage storage encryption keys
Monitor ARM VMs
- Configure ARM VM monitoring; configure alerts.
- Configure diagnostic and monitoring storage location
- Manage ARM VM availability
- Configure multiple ARM VMs in an availability set for redundancy.
- Configure each application tier into separate availability sets.
- Combine the Load Balancer with availability sets.
- Configure fault domains and update domains.
- Leverage Availability Zones
Scale ARM VMs
- Scale up and scale down VM sizes.
- Deploy ARM VM Scale Sets (VMSS).
- Configure ARM VMSS auto-scale.
- Create ARM VM & scale Set.
- Create availability set and associate with VM.
Module II – Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Identify appropriate blob type for specific storage requirements.
- Read data, change data ,set metadata on a container.
- Store data using block and page blobs & stream data using blobs.
- Access blobs securely & implement async blob copy.
- Configure Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Design blob hierarchies; configure custom domains.
- Scale blob storage; manage SMB file storage; implement Azure StorSimple
- Create and manage shared access signatures.
- Use stored access policies & regenerate keys.
- Encrypt keys by using Azure Key Vault integration
Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Set retention policies and logging levels; access, add, and remove logs; analyze logs
Implement storage encryption
- Encrypt data as written to Azure Storage by using Azure Storage Service Encryption (SSE).
- Implement encrypted and role-based security for data managed by Azure Data Lake Store.
- Created Azure Storage account.
- Install and browse storage account using Storage Explorer.
- Upload file to Azure Blob Storage using command line & Storage explorer.
- Created and mount Azure File share in windows & Linux Servers.
- Access a storage account with Share access signature.
Module III – Implement Virtual Networks
- Configure virtual networks
- Deploy a VM into a virtual network.
- Configure external and internal load balancing.
- Implement Application Gateway & design subnets.
- Configure static, public, and private IP addresses.
- Set up Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS at the virtual network level, HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, User Defined Routes (UDRs), firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Connect VNets by virtual network peering.
Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Choose the appropriate solution between Azure ExpressRoute, site-to-site, and point-to-site.
- Choose the appropriate gateway.
- Identify supported devices and software VPN solutions.
- Identify networking prerequisites, configure virtual networks and multi-site virtual networks.
- Implement virtual network peering and service chaining.
- Implement hybrid connections to access on-premises data sources, leverage S2S VPNs to connect to on-premises infrastructure.
- Monitor ExpressRoute.
Configure ARM VM networking
- Configure static IP addresses, Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS, User Defined Routes (UDRs), external and internal load balancing with HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Design and implement Application Gateway.
- Configure Accelerated Networking.
- Configure virtual network service endpoints.
Design and implement a connection strategy
Implement Hybrid Connections to access data sources on-premises; leverage S2S VPN to connect to an on-premises infrastructure
- Create VNet and Subnets.
- Configured VNet Peering between the virtual networks.
- Configure Site to Site VPN between different azure region using Azure VPN Gateway.
- Configure Point to Site VPNN to access the Azure resources from public client machine.
Module IV – Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Implement ARM templates
- Author ARM templates.
- Create ARM templates to deploy multiple ARM Resource Providers resources of different types with count loops and Marketplace items.
- Deploy templates with PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Portal and REST API
- Leverage service principals with ARM authentication.
- Use Azure Active Directory Authentication with ARM.
- Set management policies.
- Configure lock policies.
- lock resources.
Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Secure resource scopes such as the ability to create VMs and Azure Web Apps.
- Implement Azure RBAC standard roles.
- Design Azure RBAC custom roles.
- Deploy Azure ARM resources using ARM template.
- Create and modify the resource using the visual studio ARM templates.
- Implement the RBAC and control the users access.
Module V – Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
Manage data protection and security compliance
- Create and import encryption keys with Key Vault.
- Automate tasks for SSL/TLS certificates.
- Prevent and respond to security threats with Azure Security Center.
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications using federation and password based authentication.
- Add users and groups to applications.
- Revoke access to SaaS applications.
- Configure access.
- Configure federation with public consumer identity providers such as Facebook and Google.
Implement recovery services
- Create a backup vault.
- Deploy a backup agent; backup and restore data, use snapshots and Geo-replication for recovery.
- Implement DR as service.
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery (ASR) agent, configure ASR; configure ASR one-click failover
- Azure Security center configuration and manage policies.
- Created ASR Vault and configured Backup for VM.
- Restore VM or files using ASR Vault.
Module VI – Manage Azure Operations
Enhance cloud management with automation
- Implement PowerShell runbooks.
- Integrate Azure Automation with Web Apps.
- Create and manage PowerShell Desired State Configurations (DSC).
- Import DSC resources; generate DSC node configurations; monitor and automatically update machine configurations with Azure Automation DSC.
- Implement serverless computing, including Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus
Collect and analyze data generated by resources in cloud and on-premises environments
- Collect and search across data sources from multiple systems.
- Build custom visualisations.
- Visualize Azure resources across multiple subscriptions.
- Transform Azure activity data and managed resource data into an insight with flexible search queries; monitor system updates and malware status.
- Track server configuration changes by using Azure Log Analytics.
- Configure the IT Service Management Connector (ITSMC).
- Create Azure Automation Account & run the custom PowerShell script through the account.
- Create Azure Log Analytics to explore the “Azure Migrate”.
- PowerShell DSC implementation.
Module VII – Manage Azure Identities
Monitor on-premises identity infrastructure and synchronization services with Azure AD Connect Health
- Monitor AD FS proxy and web application proxy servers.
- Setup email notifications for critical alerts.
- Generate utilization report.
- Monitor Sync Engine.
- Monitor domain controllers & monitor replication
Manage domains with Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Join Azure virtual machines to a domain, securely administer domain-joined virtual machines by using Group Policy.
- Migrate on-premises apps to Azure.
- Handle traditional directory-aware apps along with SaaS apps
Integrate with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Implement Azure AD Connect and single sign-on with on-premises Windows Server 2016.
- Add custom domains.
- Monitor Azure AD.
- Configure MFA.
- Configure Windows 10 with Azure AD join.
- Implement Enterprise State Roaming, implement Azure AD integration in web and desktop applications.
- leverage Microsoft Graph API.
- Implement Azure Managed Service Identity; implement Privileged Identity Management, implement Azure AD Identity Management, enable self-service password reset.
- Create & Manage users in Azure Active Directory.
- Install Azure AD connect on on-premise Active directory.
- Integrate on-Premise AD to Azure AD.
- Manage Azure AD users and Roles.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Microsoft Azure Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Microsoft Azure Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Microsoft Azure Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Microsoft Azure Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I took Microsoft Azure Training in Noida from GangBoard. I would like to extend my appreciation for the amazing support given by GangBoard Team. It only goes to show how dedicated they are in wanting to achieve the best for the learning professionals. The training met its goals. The Hard work of Trainer’s and support was paid off and I am truly grateful for learning from GangBoard.
I enrolled in the Microsoft Azure Training in Noida. And I have no regrets at all joining GangBoard. Great Learning throughout the course with parallel hands-on in the lab environment provided by GangBoard. The instructor has been one of the best teachers I have come across.
I had completed the Microsoft Azure Training in Noida. The course content is very good to understand. The instructor is experienced and having patience to clear all the doubts at training time. The training was well organized and structured. The study material and exercise are very good. Also, the good part is that the sessions are recorded so that you can refer to them later as well. It helped a lot to understand the topics and gain confidence in the learning topics. Importantly, there is lifetime access for the course. I will strongly recommend GangBoard for training.
I have been taking Microsoft Azure Training in Noida. The classes are very enjoyable starting with the instructor’s availability to his patients he is always asking questions to us and always answering our questions to the best of his abilities. It has been a pleasure to learn from the GangBoard team they should be proud of what an amazing job they have accomplished and I thank them for everything. thank you GangBoard team you guys are the best and keep up the good work.
I have taken Microsoft Azure Training in Noida from GangBoard Online Training. The classes were Fantastic. Training materials were well organized and provided good case studies. Instructors were extremely professional and pleasant to learn from. I would strongly recommend GangBoard to any other student.