Best Selenium Training in Bangalore
- 24/7 support assistance is available for clarifying Selenium course queries.
- Enjoy learning both Soft Skill and corporate Selenium online training with real home comfort and get employed with our ISTQB Certified professionals.
- 50+ Training faculties with a decade of year’s industry experience in both manual and software testing field.
- A separate HR team to take care of student’s resumes preparation, interview preparation & handling, and other job-related activities.
- Both practical and theoretical training classes are conducted with real time-projects, industry-based scenarios, assignments, and exams.
- A counseling team available with Selenium online training institute in Bangalore institution to help you choose the perfect career choice.
- Our trainers refer the students to resume to the companies and help them to acquire their dream jobs on top-notch companies like CTS, HCL, and more.
- Assured placement support guarantee until the student gets a job in our tied up MNC Companies across the globe.
- Get employed easily with our 45 hours of Instructor-led Selenium certification training in Bangalore.
- 1000+ satisfied students with our Selenium online course around the world.
- Latest updated Selenium training online course modules to make the placement assistance easier.
- We offer technical guidance and essential classes for giving feedbacks or doubt clarifications in requirement with the students.
- We provide real-life industry projects in different industries, including e-commerce, insurance, banking, social media, and telecommunication domains.
- Selenium Course in Bangalore completion certification offers to every student after they finish the Selenium Certification training in Bangalore.
- We conduct mock interviews, assessments, and practical assignments in the post-training Selenium training course session.
- We are the best Selenium training institute in Bangalore that affords you a cost-effective price along with exclusive offers for students.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Core Java and OOPS Concept
- Selenium WebDriver
- Headless Browser Testing
- Test Automation Frameworks
- Design Patterns
- Selenium Grid
- Continuous Integration
- The flavors in Selenium like IDE, Selenium GRID, and more
- Object Identification and Locators
- Java for WebDriver
- Wrapper Classes
- Assertions and Exceptions
- JUnit Framework
- Maven project management tool
Upcoming Batches for Selenium Training in Bangalore
Our Selenium Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Selenium Training Bangalore Syllabus
- Introduction of selenium
- Selenium components
- How differs from other automation tools
- Advantages of selenium
- Overview of Testing framework
- Overview of Eclipse
Object Oriented Programming
- Creating Packages
- Accessing Classes and Methods
- Class, Object and Method
- Concept of Inheritance
- Overloading and Overriding Functions
- Usage of Inheritance in Selenium
- Good Features of eclipse
- Accessing modifiers – Public, Private, Default, Protected
- Exception handling – try catch block and throwable class
- Need of exception handling in Selenium framework
Core Java Basics
- Conditional and concatenation operators
- Usage of loops – While Loop, For Loops
- Data Types – String, Integer, Arrays, etc
- Functions – Input Parameters, Return Types
- Local, Global, Static and Non-Static Variables
- Creating Objects and Object References
- Call by reference and Value
- String class and functions
- Concept of jar file
- POI API in java
- Types of Selenium
- Types of Webdriver
- Selenium RC Architecture
- Webdriver Architecture
- Webdriver Vs Selenium RC
- Brief explanation about advantages of webdriver
- Introduction about locator concept
- Brief explanation of different locator techniques
- Xpath techniques explanation with different kind of real time scenarios
- Download and Installation
- Record and playback techniques
- Modifying the script using IDE
- Convert the IDE script into RC script
- Validate the locator value using IDE
- Explanation of step by step instructions for setup
- Integration of eclipse and Testing
- Configuring Webdriver with Eclipse
- Detailed discussion about webdriver commands
- Handling different browsers
- Create our own methods in webdriver
- Handling links and Dynamic links
- Extracting and writing your own xpath
- Handling Multiple Windows
- Interacting with dynamic objects
- Working with Alerts
- Locating objects using different objects – ID,Name, Css, Class, etc
- Handling Frames in web page
- Taking Screenshots
- Working with textbox and buttons
- Working with group of Objects
- Testdata management in Excel
- Calling Dynamic values from Excel
- Brief about Testing framework and TestNG
- Annotation concept and different types
- Testing Configuration
- Suite execution from eclipse
- Parallel script execution
- Grouping the Test Cases
- Parameter configurations
- Suite creation methodology
- Report generation
- Assertions and Verifications
- Need of AutoIT tool
- Basics of AutoIT tool and create simple script
- Converting AU3 file to exe file
- Calling AutoIT script from selenium project
- Introduction of selenium Grid
- Installation and setup of Hub and node
- Script changes for Selenium grid execution
- Simple script execution using grid
- Parallel execution using grid
- Jenkins Installation
- Maven Installation
- Dependencies and configure Maven Project
- Integrate Maven projects in Jenkins.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
Trainer Profile of Selenium Training in Bangalore
Ready to start your Selenium Course with our Selenium industry experts?
Here are some unique things you should know about our Selenium instructors.
- 50+ trainers with two decades of experience in the industry and are working experts in top MNC companies like TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, Tech Mahindra, HCL, and HP, etc.
- All our selenium training course trainers are expertise in Selenium, Java, Manual Testing and QTP
- The trainers have helped more than 20,000 students to get placed in leading IT and MNC Companies across the globe.
- Offer training with real-world problems, industry-based scenarios, and use cases so that the students become proficient in testing web applications.
- All our instructors stay updated on the latest knowledge in the Selenium.
- Hands-on practical training helps students to improve their skills.
- Apart from teaching passions, experience, and knowledge, our Selenium experts have excellent communications skills and enthralling personalities.
- Offer practical and job-oriented training on Selenium sessions.
- Our selenium instructors have expertise in Web Driver with Python, Java, & C# and Test Automation using Selenium.
- Our trainers make use of video conferencing, distance learning, and other new technologies to train the students.
- Check, asses every student, and provide feedback so that they can enhance them more on Selenium sessions.
- Automation Framework Developer with Selenium Webdriver (Python and Java) and UFT with 7+ years of healthy experience in Software Automation Testing with the leading Investment Banks like Scotia Bank, Barclays Capital, Goldman Sachs, and Telecom Giant British Telecom.
- Awarded as the “Outstanding Execution Delivers Impact” for the work done in the financial year 2019-20.
- Awarded for the “Excellence Award” for the reintroducing the decommission STATS tool for the component interface testing for multiple products with Selenium in the financial year 2018-19.
- Awarded for the “Excellence Award” for creating Data Preparation Framework with Selenium in the financial year 2019-20 which significantly reduced the billing amount of the Vendor for the same activity.
- Automated E2E journeys of multiple complex products involving 8 to 10 applications built in Flex, Stand alone, Browser based with Test NG Selenium Framework and
- Developed framework by Integrating Selenium with UFT for the products involving both Web based and standalone
- Developed Python Pytest Framework from the scratch.
- Implemented Page Object Design Mechanism in the Pytest framework.
- Working exposure Files, List and Dictionary comprehension
- Working exposure of functions like Decorators, Iterators, Zip, MAP, Filter, Lambda.
- Working exposure on parsing techniques like JSON and
- Working exposure on Robot Framework.
- Leading multiple automation teams with different tools (Selenium with Java and Python, UFT) for different Line of Business with various vendors companies like TCS, Accenture.
- Leading Automation COE team for multiple Line of Business.
- Had done POC of many Web, Java, Stand alone and Flex applications with multiple automation tools like UFT, Selenium Webdriver(with Java and Python).
- Leading the BT COE Automation Team to help other teams across the globe.
- Strong Hands on experience on Open source Automation tool Selenium WebDriver.
- Hands on experience in implementing and executing Hybrid-driven framework with Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed E2E scripts to handle 7 applications both Window and Browser applications for multiple products Selenium and UFT.
- Hands on experience in Robot class to support window object in Selenium Framework.
- Hands on experience on Actions class of Selenium Webdriver.
- Leading the team of vendors for the Automation Framework Development, scripting.
- Hands on experience in handling Various Pop-Ups like Hidden-Division, File-download, File-Upload, Child-Browser, etc.
- Hands on experience in 3rd party Tool Auto IT (integrated with Selenium) for handling miscellaneous Window Pop-Ups.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in VB Scripts, File System Objects, Excel Objects and Dictionary Objects, ADODB objects.
- Hands on experience on HP’s Automation testing tool QTP (version 11) and UFT(12.02,12.53).
- Working exposure on HP’s test management tool
- Developed the framework to be driven from the HP ALM while development and execution both.
- Developed Hybrid framework from the scratch with the ALM based approach.
- Developed and Implemented Frameworks like Module-driven and Hybrid-driven from the scratch.
- Hands on experience in Descriptive Programming.
- Developed code to Automate the process followed to Automate an application (from the scratch).
- Leading the migration team to migrate the scripts from Selenium-Java to Selenium-Python.
- Hands on experience on Web and Java applications.
- Currently leading the team in migration of Selenium Java Framework to the customised CATS Python Framework and UFT Framework to the customised CATS UFT Framework
- Hands on experience in the Common Automated Test System (CATS) with Python and VB Script.
- BDD – Cucumber
- Framework – POM ( Hybrid)
Bug Tracking Tool
- HP QC/ALM
- Microsoft TFS
Test Management Tool
- Microsoft Test Manager
API ( JSON and XML )
Continuous Integration Tool
Project 1 :
Environment: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, POM, Maven, XPath, Eclipse, HTML, CSS, XML, SQL, Scrum, Windows, Bitbucket, Tortoise – Git, Rational ClearCase.
Role: Lead and Sr. Software Engineer
- Responsible for writing, maintaining manual, and automation test scripts.
- Responsible for maintaining Selenium WebDriver automated scripts for regression and functional testing using data-driven framework.
- Design & Develop a data-driven framework using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, and Apache POI API.
- Gathered requirements documents such as business requirements and design documents.
- Reviewed the Test Basis, designed and documented Test Strategies, Test Plan, Test Cases, and executed test cases.
- Created manual test cases, reviewed stakeholder’s test cases to validate functionality and coverage.
- Participated in setting up the SCRUM methodology in the team which is still naive.
- Conducted Daily Stand-up meeting, Sprint planning meeting, weekly automation meeting with all other QA, weekly assessment meetings with business analysts and developers.
Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Core Java, Collections, Eclipse, TestNG, Maven, Postman, Rest Assured, Jenkins, CodedUI, JIRA, TFS, SQL Server, IIS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and Maven.
- Automation Testing of Windows Application using Coded UI and White Framework.
- Create, Maintain and Execute Automation Test Scripts.
- Maintain and Enhance Automation Framework.
- Batch Execution of Regression Test Suites.
- Publish Bi-weekly, Regression Test Suite execution status reports with the team.
- Perform API Testing using Postman.
- Create, Maintain and Execute Automated API Test Scripts using Rest Assured.
- Involved in Preparing Test Estimations and Test Strategy Documents.
- Daily Build Deployment in QA environment.
- Perform Deployment Testing and Certify the Product in Multiple Combinations of Supported OS/Software Versions.
- Mentoring Junior resources.
- Perform End to End Functional Testing.
- Perform Migration Testing of previously released versions of Builds.
- Perform Patch/Hotfixes Testing of Product patches.
- Review of Product Related Documents.
- Identify Requirement Gaps in Product and report to PM Team.
- Attend daily standup meetings with the team and provide status.
- Provide Feedback /Suggestions on the Product to the PM team.
– Requirement analysis, gaps identification, Requirement traceability
– Managing activities like test case design, development, execution and test reports preparation.
- Conducting case & system study for project planning, scoping, estimation and tracking.
- Reviewing test approach, test scenarios documents, manual test procedures
- Engineering test casesdesign / strategies for design verification / product validation.
- Conducting the compatibility & regression testing and analyzing the reported defects.
- Authoring behavior driven development executable story files using GWTstatements.
- Test implementation of story files and executing tests under normal andl oad conditions.
- Automated all End2End test cases using Web driver
- Design POCs for CTQ requirements
- Defining the scope of Automation testing
- Understanding the testcases with live information and feasibility check
- Involved in Identifying and Creating the Business component& Generic Scripts and test data and object repository.
- Involved in identifying object locators and creating. Page factory using Fire-Path & IE- developers.
- Involved in Identifying the E2Escenario & Creating the Reusable methods & Generic methods.
- Involved in framework development
- Experienced in Rest API testing
- Managing framework tests using Maven
- Involved in review process
- Executed test scripts on IE, Firefox & Google chrome
- Created page factory file for each web page.
- White-box code level testing done for each java files created.
- Involved in creating batch file and executing all the test scripts through test NG
- Experience with Junit and TestNG Annotation, Grouping, and Parallel execution.
- Customized the codebase to handle our project requirements.
- Test results and execution was handled by email using Jenkins
- Analyze the automation report, raise a defect in case of genuine failure
- Experience in debugging and modification of existing scripts.
- Worked on Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Teamcity.
- Reliability testing and framework development Reliability profile creation using JSON.
- Longevity test executions
- Requirement and design analysis matrix/reports
- Analyzing requirements and finding Requirement gaps
- Identify test scenarios for system testing (skin to screen)
- BDD scripts (executable test scenarios)
- Developing test scripts
- Test plan documentation
- Manual Test procedure documents
- Test analysis and review
- Test execution and defect reports
- Designing test cases using BDD architecture, develop executable test scripts
- Developing automation framework and reusable APIs to develop test scripts
- Integrating Serenity (jBehave) while drafting test scenarios
- Executing though JUnit test
- Using Squish application to identify object for hardware devices
- Setup and maintain test environment on different OS – Windows, CentOS& Ubuntu and virtualization using Oracle Virtual Box.
- Developing test profile for Reliability testing and Longevity testing
- Executing test through load conditions and network variations using
- Continuous integration of tests using Team
- Code management through HP Perforce and
- Developing POCs for critical to quality tests
- Review of FSD(Functional Specification Documents), BRD(Business Requirement Documents), TSD(Technical Specification Documents).
- Actively Participate in “Peer Review” of deliverables related to Test Preparation that helps in increasing defect removal rate at early stage of
- Setting up and maintaining Data for test Execution, thus helping peers during test execution and reducing efforts and time involved in finding
- Support my peers in resolving their queries and providing them the precise information that they are looking for thus allowing them to do flawless testing of
- Gained Handson Experience on Functional Testing such as Assembly testing, Application Product testing, End to End Testing (IntegratedProduct Testing), Inventory Control, Regression
- Identifying, Effectively Communicating, and Resolving Risks, Issueson timely manner.
- Identified and Raised Defects for any deviation in application’s functionality from expected behavior and followed the defect cycle to close the Defect.
- Performing smoke test whenever the build is ready. Monitoring the new and old features assigned.
- Executing the test cases whenever new build is ready and performing regression testing at the final release. Drafting and monitoring Project Matrixrelated documents like TCCS, Closure status Report daily.
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
FAQ of Selenium Training Bangalore
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Selenium Certification Training Bangalore
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Selenium Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Selenium Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Selenium Training in Bangalore
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
GangBoard is the best place for learning software IT Courses. They provide unique course materials, a curriculum plan and well-trained instructors along with 24/7 support. The course content prepared GangBoard is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. Thanks to the whole GangBoard team.
I had an Amazing Learning Experience from GangBoard. I am very much thankful to my trainer for explaining in a great way and developing my interest further in this topic. It's really a great opportunity for me to take Training in GangBoard. Thanks to the entire team of GangBoard.
I have done Training in GangBoard. It's really an awesome learning experience. All the concepts were covered without any compromise. The instructor was very well determined and Focussed on Clear Examples. It's completely awesome. Thanks to GangBoard.
Thanks to GangBoard for providing excellent Software IT Courses. I would like to say thanks to the support team for there advice and help whenever I faced any issues. They are always ready to help you to solve the issues. I like this approach from GangBoard.
I took Training with GangBoard. It is an amazing experience. Excellent course structure, Experienced faculty, superb support team. They are always with the success of student carrier, very prompt service they are committed to what they promised.
GangBoard Selenium Training in Bangalore View 9 Locations Nearby
No 2, Ground floor, 29th Main Road,
Kuvempu Nagar, BTM Layout 2nd Stage,
Bengaluru, Karnataka-560 076
No. 43/2, 2nd Floor, VMR Arcade,
Silver Springs Layout, Munnekollal Varthur Main Road,
Near kundalahalli gate
signal, Marathahalli, Bengaluru,
No. 309/43, JRS Ecstasy, First Floor,
59th Cross Bhashyam Circle,
3rd Block, Rajajinagar,
Bengaluru, Karnataka-560 010, India
No. 1575, 2nd Floor, 11th Main Rd,
4th T Block East, Pattabhirama Nagar, Jayanagar, Bengaluru,
No.513, CMR Main Rd,
HRBR Layout 2nd Block,
HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar,
Bengaluru, Karnataka-560 043
Ganga Enclave, No. 7,
3rd Floor, Village, Doddathoguru,
Neeladri Rd, Karuna Nagar,
Electronics City Phase 1,
Electronic City, Bengaluru,
First Floor, No.54, 5th Main Road,
HAL Old Airport Rd,
Behind Hotel Leela Palace,
HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli,
Bengaluru, Karnataka-560 008
Plot No. 2799 & 2800, 1st Floor,
27th Main Rd,
1st Sector, HSR Layout,
Bengaluru, Karnataka-560 102
No.29, 2nd Floor, SN Complex,
14th Main Rd, E Block,
Sahakar Nagar, Extention,
Bengaluru, Karnataka-560 092
GangBoard's Selenium with Java, Python and C# course Highlights
What is this Selenium Training in Bangalore?
Selenium Training in Bangalore from India’s top-rated Selenium Training institute Besant Technologies helps students to learn the Selenium course in Bangalore with 100% placement support and live projects to make you expert in Selenium. Selenium is mainly used to automate different web applications. The Selenium Certification training in Bangalore provides various courses like Selenium with Java, Selenium with C#, and Selenium with Python. The Selenium training in Bangalore on Selenium testing WebDriver tool deals with essential factors like testing Selenium frameworks, architecture, test cases, Core Java Basics, Selenium benefits, deploying Sikuli, Selenium webdriver, Locator techniques, Selenium IDE, TestNG, JaCoCo, Jenkins and more.
The Selenium certification training in Bangalore will provide an experience to the students in keyword driven frameworks, data-driven framework as well as a Hybrid-driven framework and perform cross-browser testing. The Selenium online training is trained by professional Selenium experts who have fingertip knowledge on all updates happening in the Selenium industry. The Selenium online course deals with basic to advanced Selenium concepts like Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium Grid, and more. According to Neuvoo.com, an average salary received by a Selenium automation tester in the USA is about $97,500 per annum.
Importance of Selenium Course
The automation testing industry has a huge demand for Selenium, certified experts. You should know the importance of learning the Selenium course from Besant Technologies if you need to start your journey in the IT field. Here are some of the top reasons why you should learn the Selenium course in Bangalore.
- Selenium is one of the open-source automation testing tools; therefore, you can use it for free. The functionality of Selenium tools like Ranorex, TestComplete, IBM’s RFT, and HP’s QFT is far better when compared to other testing tools.
- There is no additional requirement for specialized hardware, browser, or OS. You can make use of the home purpose OS itself.
- Having skills in any one of the programming languages like Perl, Python, Java, .NET, C#, Ruby, PHP, etc. are enough to kickstart your journey in Selenium.
- Several frameworks are available, like TestNG, POM, keyword-driven testing, module driven testing, data-driven testing, hybrid testing, and more in Selenium.
- Selenium can be easily integrated with other open-source tools; therefore, it’s the developer’s user-friendly tool. Some of the tools are Maven, Sikuli, TestNG, Jenkins, AutoIT, and JUnit.
- Most of the large enterprises make use of the Selenium as they can be written in different languages and also for cutting down the operational costs.
- According to NASSCOM, the global software testing market will be reaching to $50 billion by the end of this year 2020.
Who should take up this Selenium course in Bangalore?
The Selenium training course in Bangalore from Besant Technologies can be used by
- Test engineers, test analysts, test managers, and test leads.
- QA Engineers and Automation Engineer
- Software and IT developers
- JAVA developers
- ISTQB certificate seekers
- Support professionals and Quality analysts
- Fresher and college graduates.
What are the prerequisites for enrolling this selenium certification training in Bangalore?
There are no such prerequisites required to attend our Selenium Certification training in Bangalore. Below are some of the skills required that are considered to be an added benefit to learn Selenium course in Bangalore.
- Basic Core Java, C, web driver, and frameworks knowledge
- Selenium Grid knowledge
- Test design, troubleshooting, and test architecture knowledge.
Even if you do not have the above prerequisites, our Selenium trainers in Bangalore will help you to make you an expert in Selenium with live projects, use cases, practical and theoretical classes.
Market Demand for Selenium
- According to Naukri.com, there are more than 5000 selenium job openings available across the globe.
- According to Shine.com, it’s expected for the software testing jobs to have more than 25,000 openings.
- The above stats state that the opportunities for Selenium are higher in industry. Therefore this is the right to invest your effort and time to practice and upskill your selenium skills with our Selenium training in Bangalore.
- Selenium automation engineer, selenium quality engineer, java selenium automation engineer, senior QA automation engineer, selenium tester, mobile testing lead, selenium test analyst, and software development test engineer are some of the significant Selenium job roles that have an enormous scope in the market.
- According to Glassdoor.com, the average salary range received by Selenium tester falls between $21K and $162K.
- Large MNC companies like Microsoft, Accenture, Facebook, Cognizant, and more are relying on Selenium. The MNC companies are in need for Selenium certified experts with good knowledge in the Selenium.
100% placement support corner at GangBoard
- We have a separate team of highly skilled professionals who teach students interview preparation, resume building, scenario-based questions, mock interviews, real-time projects, project explanations, and more based on industry requirements.
- We follow a course module with the latest updates on Selenium trends and technologies. Our course modules match up with the global industry standards, and therefore students can easily crack their dream job.
- When it comes to interviewing preparation, we conduct a 5 hours session on how to crack an interview for the students that includes,
- Resume preparation as per the industry updates and requirements
- Set of 300+ question patterns that are repeatedly asked in various MNC company interviews.
- The Question patterns are collected from different students of ours who have attended different MNC Company & IT organization interviews and cleared it successfully.
- The session is taught with live project scenarios so that the students can easily understand and clear the interview at first attempt itself.
- We have 19 branches with 10 years of the excellent profile which makes different MNC companies and top-rated IT organizations contact us for their job requirements.
- We ask Job Description of each MNC company that requires job profile and upload it to our online portal so that the students with related skills can find the job profiles in their internal portal and apply for their dream jobs.
- Job support through Bems internal job portal helps students to attain the right job as per their skills in top MNC companies across the globe.
- We have tie-ups with more than 1000 companies that have requirements for first-class job opportunities.
Selenium Course Details:
- We offer 30 to 45 hours of practical classes on Selenium with Java, Python, and C#.
- Lifetime live audio and video recorded sessions available so that the students can make use of it in the future to clarify their doubts on the Selenium course in Bangalore. The students are provided with live-recorded sessions from us.
- 3000+ students have completed Selenium online training with us. We have helped different people to get a good career in Selenium.
- Flexible batch timings are available to the students to attend the Selenium course in Bangalore.
- We have 3 hours of weekend classes on Saturday and Sunday with flexible batch timings for students conducted in the morning, afternoon, and evening.
- Lifetime access to the Bems internal job portal·
- Free Technical Support provided even after the students completes the selenium certification and training from us.
- Selenium course in Bangalore is handled by professionals who have more than two decades of experience in the testing industry
- Project scenarios, real-time case studies, project-based sessions, and practical classes included in every selenium course modules.
- Selenium assessments and assignments are provided to the students to monitor their skills and knowledge.
- Selenium course completion certificate will be offered to the students once they complete the Selenium training from us.
Learn these essential Selenium Modules to grab your dream career
Selenium with Java:
The Selenium with Java training helps students to expand their testing skills on different mobiles. The course helps to provide hands-on sessions like how the automation web-based implementation and application will promote different data-driven, hybrid, and other frameworks that help you in the future.
Selenium with Python:
The Selenium with Python course helps to develop your career in web application automation using Selenium. The course will make the students proficient in different Python programming concepts like Selenium Python API models, automation framework design, and more. The students will learn to try out the Selenium scripts and Python code in real-time.
Selenium with C#:
Selenium, with C# course training, helps the students to explore their knowledge on developing web applications for testing. The students will get practical experience and gain exposure to different real-use cases, industry-based scenarios that will help to take benefit for first-rated job opportunities in the industry.
Planning a career change on the Selenium domain? Or still, exploring a job to achieve your dream career?
There are thousands of recruiters waiting for you!
Join us and learn about the in and out of Selenium in-depth.
We offer you a lifetime internal portal that helps in 100% placement assistance.
Enroll with us today!
Training benefits of Selenium
- Selenium testing and other software testing have a huge demand and scope in the industry.
- An excellent salary package is waiting for the students who are in a way to enter their careers in the software/IT industry.
- There are plenty of job opportunities available for the students in the testing field.
- Most of the significant MNC companies are looking for Selenium fresher for their organization
For Working Professionals:
- You can work as a freelancer
- Non-programming and manual testers show interest in pursuing Selenium in Java, Python, and C#
- The salary is higher for testing professionals.
- It’s easy to start your career even after a long career gap.
- Shifting your career from QTP to Selenium is easy.
- You are assured of a promising career.