Python Online Certification
Learn Python Training with Python Certification from Experts. In this Python Certification Courses, you will learn in-depth syllabus of Python Certification Courses which PCAP, PCEP, PCPP. Our Python Online Courses syllabus is designed to learn Python Courses with Certification.
Python is for general-purpose programming, which is very easy to interact, interpret and object-oriented coding language. Python is quite easy for reading and makes use of English keywords recurrently. There are very few syntactical structures in Python when compared to other languages.
The Python certification courses facilitate the entire programming experts, IT professionals, and software developers all around the world to evaluate and file their programming skills quantitatively. Through the certification courses, one can easily gain credit for their knowledge.
There are many institutes for Python courses dedicated to providing the test and certification programs at a higher quality. Anyone can get abundant of courses from various Python institute which are available to initiate your job career in the analytics department. Both offline and online modes are accessible for the learners, but the only struggling part for the students is to pick up the best courses from the big list.
There are three (3) competency levels for Python certification:
- Entry-level: Worldwide administration happens for the entry-level certification exams in the form of proctored and non-proctored tests with the assistance of opening Testing Service program. Location and time are very flexible for the candidates.
- Associate level: Proctored tests is helpful to administer the Associate level certification exams at more than 5000 Pearson VUE® Authorized Test Centers. Location and time are very flexible for the candidates.
- Professional level: Profession level certification is very similar to Associate level.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Entry-Level Python Programmer Certification
- Associate Level Python Programmer Certification
- PCPP1- Certified Professional in Python Programming 1
- PCPP2- Certified Professional in Python Programming 2
- Block 1 with Creation and Distribution of Packages
- Block 2 with Design
- Block 3 with Interprocess Communication
- Block 4 with Python Network Programming
- Block 5 MySQL Database Access of Python
Upcoming Batches for Python Training
Our Python Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Python Online Training
Entry Level Python Programmer Certification
Block 1 with Basic concepts of Python: Below are the topics covered in the basic concepts
- Literals: Integer, string, Boolean, Scientific Notation, Floating Point Numbers
- The print() and input() function
- Numeral systems like decimal, binary, hexadecimal and octal
- Numeric and String operators
- Shortcut operators
Block 2 with Input/Output Operations, Evaluations, and Data Types
- Type casting and basic calculations
- Boolean expressions and operators
- Bitwise operators
- Relational operators
- Input/Output operations
- Simple string
Block 3 with Flow Control
- Expanding loops, building loops, nesting loops
- Conditional statements, controlling loop execution, iterating via sequences
Block 4 with Data Collections
- Detailed strings
- Tuples Vs Lists
Block 5 with Functions
- Arguments Vs Parameters
- Conversion of generator objects into lists
- Name hiding and name scopes
- Defining and invoking the own generators and functions
Associate Level Python Programmer Certification
Block 1 with Evaluation and Control
- Literals: Integer, String, Boolean, Scientific Notation, Floating Point Numbers
- The print(), input(), int(), str() and float() function
- Expanding, building, and Controlling Loops
- Numeric, bitwise, boolean, relational, assignment, shortcut and string operators
- Simple lists and strings
- Conditional statements
Block 2 with Data Aggregates
Block 3 with Modules and Functions
- Python Hashtags
- Name hiding and name scopes
- Arguments Vs Parameters
- Package construction and distribution
- Sorted(), reduce(), map(), reversed() and filter() functions
- Sort() method
- Creation and usage of pyc file
- Initializing modules and import directives
- With the help of list() function, convert generator objects into list
- Using and defining the function lambda.
Block 4 with Exceptions, Objects and Classes
- Exception object anatomy
- Exceptions Hierarchy
- Name mangling
- Input/ Output basic
- Invoking methods
- Learning on functions super(), type(), isinstance(), hasattr(), and issubclass()
- Learning on methods write(), read(), readline(), close() and readinto()
- Single inheritance and multiple inheritance
- Class methods and class attrtibutes
PCPP1- Certified Professional in Python Programming 1
Block 1 with Communication with Program Environment and File Processing
Communication with Program Environment:
working with streams, datetime – manipulating with time and dates, time – time conversion and access, and os – interaction with the Operating System
Process on various types of files:
CSV- CSV file writing and reading, configparser – configuration file parser, xml – creating and processing XML files, sqlite3 – interaction with SQLite databases, and logging – basics facility of logging for Python.
Block 2 with Science, Maths, and Engineering tools
- Pandas – Library that provides data analysis tools and high-performance
- SciPy – An ecosystem for science, mathematics, and engineering
- SciKit-image – Collection of algorithms to perform image processing
- math – Fundamental tool for basic valuations
- Matplotlib – 2D plotting library that produces publication quality figures
- NumPy – Basic suite for scientific computing
Block 3 with GUI Programming/h4>
- GUI Construction (learning on fundamental blocks and conventions)
- GUI toolkits
- GUI environment
- About GUI and the origin of GUI
- tkinter (Application life cycle, sample applications, Widgets and Events)
- Event driven programming
Block 4 with Python Enhancement Proposals
- About PEP.
- Python Code Style Guide (PEP 8) – Standard Library code comprising.
- Docstring Conventions (PEP 257) – About Docstring and few conventions& semantics.
- Zen of Python (PEP 20) – Collection of principles which is influencing the Python code design.
- A detailed journey on all different vital PEPs
Block 5 with Object oriented programming and advanced perspective of classes in Python
- Polymorphism and Inheritance
- Static and class method of Python
- Hands-on experience with instance data and class
- Learning on Methods, Instances, Attributes and Classes
- Python objects serialization with the help of pickle module
- Enabling the persistence of Python Object using shelve module
- Object data copying process using deep and shallow operations
- Method overloading Vs Abstract classes
- Implementation of core syntax
- Knowing the techniques on creation and serving exceptions
- Metaprogramming concepts such as Metaclasses, Class decorators and Function decorators
PCPP2- Certified Professional in Python Programming 2
Block 1 with Creation and Distribution of Packages
- Install, store and share packages
- Documentation and License
- Usage of pip and setup.py file
- Testing techniques like unit test and Pytest
Block 2 with Design
- Design pattern concepts:
Proxy, Command, Singleton, Observer, Model View Controller, Façade, Temple Method, Stage Design, and Factory are the different design pattern concepts.
Block 3 with Interprocess Communication
Below concepts are taught in this stage of Python Certification:
- Subprocess (management of subprocess)
- Multiprocess synchronization (socket, Queue, and mmap)
Block 4 with Python Network Programming
Learning on the below Python Socket Modules
- What are sockets?
- Client Socket, Server Socket, and General socket methods
- Peer to Peer Vs Client Server
- Internet modules
Block 5 MySQL Database Access of Python
- Learning on CRUD Application (db read, db update, db delete, db connection, db create, and db insert
- Relational Databases
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Python Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At End of our Python Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognised Pyhon Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Python Certification Courses Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
GangBoard is the best place for learning software IT Courses. They provide unique course materials, a curriculum plan and well-trained instructors along with 24/7 support. The course content prepared GangBoard is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. Thanks to the whole GangBoard team.
I had an Amazing Learning Experience from GangBoard. I am very much thankful to my trainer for explaining in a great way and developing my interest further in this topic. It's really a great opportunity for me to take Training in GangBoard. Thanks to the entire team of GangBoard.
I have done Training in GangBoard. It's really an awesome learning experience. All the concepts were covered without any compromise. The instructor was very well determined and Focussed on Clear Examples. It's completely awesome. Thanks to GangBoard.
Thanks to GangBoard for providing excellent Software IT Courses. I would like to say thanks to the support team for there advice and help whenever I faced any issues. They are always ready to help you to solve the issues. I like this approach from GangBoard.
I took Training with GangBoard. It is an amazing experience. Excellent course structure, Experienced faculty, superb support team. They are always with the success of student carrier, very prompt service they are committed to what they promised.