About SQL Course Training
SQL Training Course in the New York program is leading by technical experts who have strong experience of delivering incomplete knowledge on this subject area. We are conducting Online Virtual Classrooms & AV recorded sessions to our student community. SQL Certification Training course is covering following subjects in syllabus, Core concepts Data Base Management System, Oracle Database Introduction Retrieve Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement, Functions, Learn to Restrict and Sort Data, Aggregate data using the group function, Display data from Multiple tables Using Joins, SET Operators, Data Manipulation, Control user Access, Regular Expression Support. With this syllabus, we are covering other subject topics which are helpful for clearing certification exams like Oracle Database SQL Certified Associate(OCA) Oracle Database SQL(1Z0-071), Oracle Database 11g: Administration(1Z0-052), IBM Database Administrator -DB 2, MS Database Administrator, MySQL Database Administrator, Oracle Database Administrator, and SAP HANA. Our teaching staff guiding and helping the students who are aspiring to certifications. After completing these certifications, you will have the opportunity of getting placed in Placement-oriented Training. Avg. earning a salary of SQL Developer is 99,700 dollars per year in New York.
Live classroom training is availing hands-on practice that helps you to get in-depth knowledge of SQL. We are supervising all technical training starting from deployment to till the end to end solution designing. We are using real-time scenarios that are helping to get On Work experience.
Our online classroom training & instructors are playing a significant role during program tenure to help you to understand every technical aspect of the syllabus.
What you will learn in this SQL training in New York City?
GangBoard training institute’s Online SQL Training Course in New York offers various modules that cover is covering below topics,
- Overview of Database Management System
- Data warehouse Concept
- SQL Platform Deployment & Workflow
- SQL Administration
- SQL Basics
- Transactional SQL ( T-SQL)
- P/L SQL
- Online Analytical Platform (OLAP )
- Online Transaction Platform (OLTP)
- SQL ODBC & JDBC , XML Integration
The objective of the SQL Course in New York City?
This program course covers basic to advance level of SQL training. Also, it is enhancing technical & skill are required to manage & perform data management activity on SQL Platform.
We are offering live classroom training and bringing real-time scenarios to build data warehousing solutions. We are also offering placement assistance; projects & job supports.
Who should attend this SQL Certification Course in New York City?
SQL Certification Program will be more beneficial for individuals who have optimal knowledge of Data analytics & DW techniques including,
- IT Professionals: who is willing to upscale their skills in data analytics & data warehousing
- Database Administrator: who are willing to enhance their administration skills on DBMS
- Database Developers: who are willing to learn advanced level of Database management technologies
- Data Analysts: who are aspiring to learn ETL operation for data transformations
- Data Scientist: who are aspiring to understand & derive different data patterns for predictive or descriptive analysis.
- Graduates & Students: who are fresher / beginner & wants to explore data integration techniques
What are the prerequisites for learning SQL Training Course?
As every SQL DBMS systems have their platforms for designing & querying schemas, it will be added advantage if anyone is knowing different SQL DBMS systems. In general, for learning & certifying SQL training course in New York, Individual should have basic knowledge of
- Database management system
- Data warehousing
- Basics of the structured query language (SQL)
- Schema Designing
What are the SQL certification job opportunities in New York City?
In New York, IT Industries are looking for SQL certified professionals who are skilled in administering & developing SQL as these applications are integral parts of every enterprise reporting platform (ERP). For a decade, demand for SQL professionals has been increasing in New York.
- SQL Database Administrator
- SQL Database Developer
- SQL Database Designer / Database Architect
- Data Analyst / Data Scientist
- Data warehousing Specialist
- BI Intelligence Specialist
- As per glass door salary analysis, the average salary earned by SQL developer in New York is $99,700 per year.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction to Oracle Database
- Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Data Manipulation Statements
- Control User Access
- Management of Schema Objects
- Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
Upcoming Batches for SQL Training
Our SQL Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of SQL Online Training
Introduction to Oracle Database
- What is Oracle
- The History of Oracle
- Different Type of Oracle Versions 9i,10g,11g
- List the features of Oracle Database 11g
- Discuss the basic design, theoretical, and physical aspects of a relational database
First Steps SQL
- Categorize the different types of SQL statements
- Describe the data set used by the course
- Log on to the database using SQL Developer environment
- Save queries to files and use script files in SQL Developer
Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Generate a report of data from the output of a basic SELECT statement
- Select All Columns
- Select Specific Columns
- Use Column Heading Defaults
- Use Arithmetic Operators
- Use Logical Operators
- Use Comparison Operators
- Understand Operator Precedence
- Learn the DESCRIBE command to display the table structure
Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Write queries that contain a WHERE clause to limit the output retrieved
- List the comparison operators and logical operators that are used in a WHERE clause
- Describe the rules of precedence for comparison and logical operators
- Use character string literals in the WHERE clause
- Write queries that contain an ORDER BY clause to sort the output of a SELECT statement
- Sort output in descending and ascending order
- Use Distinct and Unique
- What is Function
- Type of Function
Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Describe the differences between single row and multiple row functions
- Manipulate strings with character function in the SELECT and WHERE clauses
- Manipulate numbers with the ROUND, TRUNC, and MOD functions
- Perform arithmetic with date data
- Manipulate dates with the DATE functions
Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Describe implicit and explicit data type conversion
- Use the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Nest multiple functions
- Apply the NVL, NULLIF, and COALESCE functions to data
- Use conditional IF THEN ELSE logic in a SELECT statement
Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Use the aggregation functions in SELECT statements to produce meaningful reports
- Divide the data into groups by using the GROUP BY clause
- Exclude groups of date by using the HAVING clause
Display Data from Multiple Tables Using Joins
- What are Join & Types of Joins
- Cross Join
- Inner Join
- Outer Join
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Join a table by using a self-join
Use Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Define sub-queries
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- List the types of sub-queries
- Write single-row and multiple-row sub-queries
Use Correlated Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- Define Correlated sub-queries
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- Use IN and EXIST Keywords
The SET Operators
- Describe the SET operators
- Use a SET operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Control the order of rows returned
Data Manipulation Statements
- Describe each DML statement
- Insert rows into a table
- Change rows in a table by the UPDATE statement
- Delete rows from a table with the DELETE statement
- Save and discard changes with the COMMIT and ROLLBACK statements
- Explain read consistency
Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Categorize the main database objects
- Review the table structure
- List the data types available for columns
- Create a simple table
- Alter and Modify the Table and Columns
- Decipher how constraints can be created at table creation
- Describe how schema objects work
Other Schema Objects
- Create a simple and complex view
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Create and maintain indexes
- Type of Indexes
- Create private and public synonyms
Control User Access
- Differentiate system privileges from object privileges
- Create Users
- Grant System Privileges
- Create and Grant Privileges to a Role
- Change Your Password
- Grant Object Privileges
- How to pass on privileges?
- Revoke Object Privileges
Management of Schema Objects
- Add, Modify and Drop a Column
- Add, Drop and Defer a Constraint
- How to enable and Disable a Constraint?
- Create and Remove Indexes
- Create a Function-Based Index
- Perform Flashback Operations
- Create an External Table by Using ORACLE_LOADER and by Using ORACLE_DATAPUMP
- Query External Tables
Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
- Explain the data dictionary
- Use the Dictionary Views
- USER_OBJECTS and ALL_OBJECTS Views
- Table and Column Information
- Query the dictionary views for constraint information
- Query the dictionary views for view, sequence, index, and synonym information
- Add a comment to a table
- Query the dictionary views for comment information
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
SQL Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At End of our SQL Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized SQL Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
SQL Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
SQL training includes a lot of constituent components, and the GangBoard SQL Training in NEW York City provided the most comprehensive and in-depth learning experience. I really liked the projects in SQL which were real-world projects that helped me take on a SQL role in the real world much easier.
I have completed SQL Training from GangBoard. The course material was very well organized. The trainer explained the basics of each module to me. All my queries were addressed very clearly. The trainer also made me realize how important this course is for beginners in the IT stream. I suggest this is the best training course.
I have undergone SQL Training in New York City. Thank you very much for your top class service provided. The course materials are very simple and helpful for me. I should mention a thing regarding your patience in listening to my doubts and giving me a solution which was exactly what I was looking for in the first place. I am giving a 10 out of 10!
The classes I have taken were highly interactive and also practical oriented. The office staff was cordial and co-operative. Every teaching session was recorded each day and was put on-line by the institute which was really helpful. The trainer was very patient and able to solve or give some hints to solve all the questions
Great support and a good instructor. I took SQL Training in New York City and the instructor was really helpful and believed in hands-on classes rather than just focussing on the theory. Combined I think if you are looking to get started with any new topic, then this is an excellent place, to begin with.