About Salesforce Course Training
GangBoard Salesforce Training in Newyork will Covers Admin and Developer like Introduction to salesforce, Fundamentals of Salesforce Data Modeling and Management, Organisation Setup, Security, User Setup, Business logic and Automation, Application Development, Reporting, Chatter, Content Folder Management, Apex, Triggers, Data Manipulation using Apex. In this course, you will gain expertise in developing and managing applications for the top Customer Relationship Management (CRM) products. Throughout the training, you will get to understand the core administration functionalities and features of CRM. With our real-time projects, you will learn how to set up and configure salesforce in order to analyze, gather and extract all the necessary information linked with your customer base.
GangBoard Salesforce training course in New York is delivered by the world-class mentors who have 10+ years of experience in renowned MNCs. With our training, you can even pass the salesforce professional certification exams, including, Salesforce Administrator certification 201 (SFDC ADM 201) and Platform AppBuilder (for developers). According to indeed.com, salesforce professionals can earn up to $1,10,000 USD in new York. Fresh IT graduates, experienced developers, managers, administrators can opt for this course to enhance their careers in Salesforce. Get ready to acquire a new height of your career in salesforce with the best Salesforce Training Institute In New York.
Gangboard Salesforce Training in New York is segmented into 2 modules: Salesforce developers and Salesforce administrator. This course is designed from basic, intermediate to advanced level that will include everything that requires you to master the Salesforce such as, Salesforce visualforce, App builder, Force.com platform, apex language, security controls and many more. The market for Salesforce is growing constantly. In this highly competitive marketplace, Salesforce is in high demand in today’s world.
What are the learning objectives of this Salesforce Training in New York City?
Salesforce technology is evolving continuously. To establish a great career in Salesforce, our world-class mentors have designed the following course modules that will:
- Learn the concepts of salesforce and its administrative features
- Understand the Salesforce objects and learn how to build, modify or rename objects.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about security controls, data models, report preparations, portal designing, and dashboards.
- Learn about SOQL, MVC architecture, Force.com, and salesforce cloud.
- Learn how to set up, manage and configure dashboards, and also, how to manage and build reports and data.
What is the purpose of the GangBoard Salesforce Training Course in New York City?
Our courses are very well-structured and designed to train our students efficiently, ensuring their bright career. Gangboard Salesforce training course in New York has the following objectives:
- To make our students expert in creating, deploying, managing and implementing salesforce workflows in a real-corporate world.
- To strengthen the learning impact so that our students can easily develop new applications using Force.com fundamentals and declarative interfaces.
- To master our students with the concept of the application lifecycle, schema builder, visual workflow, service cloud, etc. so that they can grab the best salesforce jobs in the market.
- To enable our students to pass Salesforce professional certification exams, such as the Salesforce Certified Platform AppBuilder certification exam and Salesforce certified Administrator exam 201.
- To reinforce the salesforce career of our students so they can be able to remain competitive in this technological world.
Who should take up Gangboard online Salesforce Training in New York City?
These days companies are using Salesforce to customize and meet their unique business requirements. They are looking for salesforce professionals to improve their business efficiency and revenue. Our Salesforce training is well-suited for:
- Software administrators
- Software developers
- Sales executives and sales managers
- Salesforce professionals who wish to enhance their skills
- Software analysts
What are the eligibility criteria to enroll for Gangboard online Salesforce Training course?
There are no such pre-conditions to enroll for Gangboard online Salesforce training course. However, it would be beneficial if you have prior experience as software developers or administrators.
What are the GangBoard job opportunities for Selenium in New York City?
In this highly-competitive digital world, there is an essential requirement for skilled salesforce professionals. And, New York City has numerous jobs for Salesforce professionals.
- According to Grandview Research, the global market of salesforce is expected to reach 81.9USD billion in the coming 6 years.
- According to Gartner, Salesforce has a 19.7% share in the global market.
- According to Indeed.com, a salesforce developer in New York can earn 1,00,000 USD per annum.
- According to the trusted sources, a salesforce administrator can earn $90,000 per annum in New York.
- In New York, salesforce is the most demanding technology among many reputed enterprises.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Data Modeling and Management
- Organization Setup
- Business Logic and Process Automation
- Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Content and Folder Management
- Data Manipulation using Apex
- Visualforce Fundamentals
- Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
Upcoming Batches for Salesforce Training
Our Salesforce Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Salesforce Online Training
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Force.com Platform?
- Different Editions of Force.com
- Signup for Force.com Account
- Multi-tenant environment
- MVC pattern
Data Modeling and Management
- Creating new application
- Creating Custom objects, history objects, Chatter object, metadata,external IDs
- Custom settings
- Creating Tabs – Custom Tabs, Web tabs
- Objects, multi-currency, multi-language
- Understanding & Creating different data types
- Understanding & Creating different types of relationship
- Master-Detail Relationship
- Lookup Relationship
- Picklists (Normal Picklists, Dependent Picklists, Multi-Select Picklists)
- Creating Page Layouts
- Schema Builder
- Importing and exporting data
- Company profile info
- Identify the steps to set up / maintain a user
- User access
- Creating Users
- Understanding, Creating & Using Roles
- Understanding, Creating & Using Profiles
- Understanding Public Groups
- Restricting Access based on IP & Login Hours
- Managing Company Information
- Sharing Records
- Sharing via Apex
- Auditing &Monitoring
- Describe the capabilities of territory management and the implications to the sharing model
Business Logic and Process Automation
- Record types
- Formula fields
- Roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval processes
- Workflow, visual workflow
- Understand Reporting on Force.com Platform
- Creating Reports (Standard, Summary, Matrix)
- Understanding Dashboards
- Creating a Dashboard Component
- Change sets
Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Salesforce1 mobile application user interface
- synchronization options of Salesforce for Outlook
- Features of Chatter
Sales Cloud Applications
- Salesforce sales process
- Products and price books
- Lead management
- Campaign management
Service Cloud Applications
- Case management
- Solution management
- Salesforce Knowledge
Content and Folder Management
- Features of Content
- Organize folders
- Activity management
- What is Apex
- When should I use Apex
- What are the Limitations of Apex
Apex Development Process
- Writing Apex
- Writing Tests
- Deploying Apex
- Apex Development Tools
Getting Started with Apex
- Creating a custom Object
- Adding an Apex Class
- Adding an Apex Trigger
- Adding a Test Class
- Primitive Data Types
- sObject Types
Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Conditional Statements (IF-ELSE)
- Loops (Do-While, While, For – Traditional, Iteration, SOQL)
Classes, Interface & Properties
- Defining Apex Classes
- Declaring Class Variables
- Defining Class Methods
- Using Constructors
- Access Modifiers
- Static & Instance methods and classes
- Interfaces and extending classes
- Enforcing object and field permissions
- Exception Handling
Data Manipulation using Apex
- Querying using SOQL & SOSL
- DML Statements (Insert, Update, Upsert, Merge, Delete, Restore)
- Database DML Methods
- DML Exceptions and Error Handling
- Trigger Syntax
- Trigger Context Variables
- Bulk Triggers
- Trigger Exceptions
- Running Test Methods
- Using Change Sets
- Using Force.com IDE
- Using Force.com Migration Tool
- SOAP and REST web services
- What is Visualforce
- Visualforce Architecture
- When to use Visualforce
- Benefits of Visualforce
- Tools for Visualforce Development
Getting Started with Visualforce
- Creating your first page
- Adding fields to a Visualforce page (for displaying, accepting input, changing field labels, dependent picklists)
- Using the Visualforce Component Library
- Overriding an existing page with a Visualforce page
- Displaying Related List on a Visualforce Page
- Displaying Table of Data on a page
- Using Query String Parameters
- Rendering a page as a PDF
- Global variables, formulas, functions (Date and Time, Logical, Math, Text etc. and expression operators (Math, Logical, Text)
Creating re-usable components
- Creating and using custom components
- Templating with Visualforce
Styling Visualforce Pages
- Using Salesforce Styles
- Extending Salesforce Styles
- Using Custom Styles
- Using Static Resources
- Using Standard Controllers
- Accessing Data through Standard Controllers
- Using Standard Controller Actions
- Validation Rules and Standard Controllers
- Checking Object Accessibility
Standard List Controllers
- Associating with a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data
- Using Actions
- Using List Views
- Editing Records
Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
- Building a custom controller and controller extension
- Building custom list controller
- Defining Controller Methods (Action, Getter, Setter, Navigation)
- Validation rules and custom controllers
- Using the transient keyword
- Mass updating records with a custom list controller
- Considerations for creating custom controllers and extensions
- Apex Classes used in Visualforce Controllers
- Testing custom controllers and controller extensions
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Salesforce Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Salesforce Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Salesforce Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Salesforce Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I’m Shalini and I have completed my Salesforce Training in New York City from GangBoard. This was very good and my tutor Dr.Joythi Sharma has very good knowledge about the course. She was very clear in her explanations and engaging. She answered our questions patiently and made us understand the concept. Thanks to the trainer and GangBoard to provide me an opportunity to learn.
I did my Salesforce Training in New York City here conducted by Mr. Sarath Kumar. It was a really good experience as the tutor taught us in the best way possible and had the patience to clear each and every doubt. He made us do tasks every day which eventually led us to master the course. I express my gratitude to Mr. Sarath, Thanks to GangBoard.
I have completed my Salesforce training in New York City at GangBoard. My trainer’s name was Saravanan Sir and he takes the class in a nice way and the class is good. My Faculties give that guidance for real-time projects explain. He explains each and every topic practically and very clearly and I enjoyed the class.
I attended Salesforce training in New York City at GangBoard. They are providing well and good Real-time expert trainers also have proper labs for practicing. To be honest it is the best institute for learning Salesforce. Thanks to GangBoard.
I have Successfully Completed Salesforce Training in New York City from GangBoard. My trainer Durga has explained each and every concept very clearly. She has been very friendly. It was a very good experience. Thank you GangBoard.