About Machine Learning with Python Online Training
Learn Machine Learning with Python Training Course with Machine Learning with Python Certification from Experts. In this Machine Learning with Python Online Training, you will learn in-depth syllabus of Machine Learning with Python Course which has All Advanced modules. Our Machine Learning with Python Online Course syllabus is designed to learn Machine Learning with Python Course with practicals.
Best Machine Learning with Python Online Training
GangBoard Machine Learning with Python Online Training will provide you proper knowledge about Machine Learning with Python. Python is a well known and very much obtainable programming language. You will know about supervised and unsupervised learning, Statical Modeling relation with Machine Learning and can make a comparison with each. You will get trained with live projects for transforming your knowledge from theory to practice in Machine Learning with Python Online Training.
In this Machine Learning with Python Online Course, you will know about many popular algorithms and models. Algorithms are Classification, Regression, and Clustering, etc. Models are Root Mean Square Error, Train /Test Split, and Random Forest, etc. Our Machine Learning with Python Online Course will make you an expert by providing Hands-on Training.
Introduction to Machine Learning with Python
Python is a programming language and it is developer-friendly and also an open-source for that Machine Learning with Python is easy for the users. Python created codes are simple than any other programming language. That’s why Machine Learning with Python professionals is much needed among big industries.
What you'll learn from this course?
- You will learn about Python Coding.
- You will know about many popular algorithms and models.
- Algorithms are Classification, Regression, and Clustering, etc. Models are Root Mean Square Error, Train /Test Split, and Random Forest, etc.
- Understanding Machine Learning.
Upcoming Batches for Machine Learning with Python Training
Our Machine Learning with Python Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Course Price at
You Save: ₹ 4,000 (15.4% OFF)
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?Enroll Now Pay Later Request a Batch
Machine Learning with Python Training Syllabus
Introduction To Machine Learning
In this topic, you will understand the basic introduction to Machine Learning
- What is Machine Learning?
- Where can we use Machine Learning?
- Scope of Machine Learning?
- Difference between Machine Learning Vs Deep Learning Vs Artificial Intelligence
Software Installation and Introduction to Python
In this topic, you will get to know about the software that we will be using and a basic understanding of the python
- Installing Anaconda
- What is an IDE and different IDEs
- Overview of Jupyter Notebook
- What is Python?
- Advantages of using Python in Machine Learning?
In this topic, you will learn the basics of Python
- Arithmetic Operations
- What is a variable?
- Rules for variable assignment
- Examples of variable assignment
- Variable re-assignment
- Different between print and non-print statements
Data Types in Python
In this topic, you will learn the data types in Python
- How we represent a string in Python
- Creating a string
- Print a string
- String indexing
- String slicing
- Properties of a string
- Methods in string
- Print formatting
- How we represent a list in Python
- Creating a list
- List indexing
- List slicing
- Properties of a list
- Methods in list
- Nested list
- How we represent a dictionary in Python
- Creating a dictionary
- Methods in dictionary
- Nested dictionary
- How we represent a tuple in Python
- Creating a tuple
- Tuple indexing
- Tuple slicing
- Properties of a tuple
- Methods in tuple
- How we represent a tuple in Python
- Creating a set
- Use case of set
- What are Boolean
- Comparison operators
In this topic, you will understand the end-to-end use of conditional statements
- What are conditional statements
- If statement
- Combination of if and else statements
- Combination of if, elif and else statements
In this topic, you will understand the concept of looping
- What is looping?
- Where we use looping?
- Types of looping
- For loop
- Where we use for loop?
- Example of for loop using string, list, dictionary, tuple
- Logic based looping examples
- While loop
- Where we use while loop?
In this topic, you understand about functions
- What is a function
- Where we use function
- What is a doc string
- Examples using functions
- Local variable and global variable
- Args and kwargs
Statistics And Probability
In the topic, you will learn the basics of statistics and probability concepts, which will be useful when we proceed with Machine Learning
- What is statistics
- Why statistics in Machine Learning
- Difference between data and information
- Types of Statistics
- Central Tendency Theory
- Measures of Dispersion
- Standard Deviation
- Inter Quartile Range
- Outlier treatment
- What is an Outlier?
- How to identify the presence of an outlier?
- Box and whisker plot to detect outliers
- What is a quartile
- Representation of box and whisker plot
- 25 % or lower quartile
- 50 % or Median
- 75 % or upper quartile
- Scatter plot to detect outliers
- How to deal with outliers?
- Capping and flooring
- Replacing with mean or median values
- Missing Value treatment
- What is a missing value?
- How to detect missing values?
- How to deal with missing values?
- Deleting missing values
- Replacing missing values with mean or median or mode
- Replacing missing values with unique value or category
- Replacing missing values with ffill or bfill
- KNN Imputation
- String categorical data treatment
- Get dummies method to deal with string categorical data
- Normal Distribution
- Positive skewness
- Negative skewness
- What is correlation?
- Positive correlation
- Negative correlation
- No correlation
- Pearson correlation
- What is Probability?
- Types of Probability?
- Odds and Odds ration
- Distance Metrics
- Euclidean distance
- Manhattan distance
- Bias Variance trade off
- What is bias
- What is variance
- Box and whisker plot to detect outliers
Machine Learning Packages
In this topic, you will learn what the machine learning packages are and where we use it
- Where we use pandas
- Installing pandas
- Importing pandas
- Reading files using pandas
- What is a dataframe
- What is a series
- Basic operations using pandas
- To check the top five rows in dataframe
- To check the bottom five rows in dataframe
- How to check what are the column names
- Creating a dataframe
- Understanding columns
- Understanding index and indexing
- Value counts
- Where we use numpy
- Installing numpy
- Importing numpy
- Creating an array
- Basic array operations
- Array sorting
- Array stacking
- Array splitting
- Where we use matplotlib
- Installing matplotlib
- Importing matplotlib
- Line plot
- Bar plot
- Scatter plot
- Pie chart
Machine Learning Algorithms
In this topic, you will learn the machine algorithms, use cases etc.,
- What is machine learning?
- Where we use machine learning?
- Types of machine learning
- Supervised machine learning
- Unsupervised machine learning
- Steps involved in supervised machine learning
- Types of supervised machine learning
- Linear Regression
- What is linear regression?
- Where we use linear regression?
- Assumptions in linear regression
- Types of linear regression
- Simple linear regression
- Multiple linear regression
- Ordinary Least Squared
- Example of linear regression using dataset
- Logistic Regression
- What is logistic regression?
- Where we use logistic regression?
- Concept of logistic regression
- Difference between linear regression and logistic regression
- Example of logistic regression using dataset
- K-Nearest Neighbour
- What is K-Nearest Neighbour?
- Where we use K-Nearest Neighbour?
- Concept of K-Nearest Neighbour
- Example of K-Nearest Neighbour using dataset
- Decision Tree
- What is decision tree?
- Where we use decision tree?
- Types of decision tree
- Continuous variable decision tree
- Categorical variable decision tree
- Concept of decision tree
- Gini index
- Information gain
- Example of decision tree using dataset
- Random Forest
- What is random forest?
- Where we use random forest?
- Concept of random forest
- Types of random forest
- Continuous variable
- Categorical variable
- Example of random forest using dataset
- Naïve Bayes
- What is Naïve Bayes algorithm?
- Where is Naïve Bayes algorithm used?
- Example of Naïve Bayes algorithm using dataset
- K-Means Clustering
- What is K-Means clustering?
- Where is K-Means clustering used?
- Concept of K-Means clustering
- Example of K-Means clustering using dataset
- Hierarchical Clustering
- What is hierarchical clustering?
- Where we use hierarchical clustering?
- Concept of hierarchical clustering
- Example of hierarchical clustering using dataset
- Copy Scape:
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Machine Learning with Python Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
After completion of our course, you have to sit for the exam and to clear the exam to get Machine Learning with Python Certificate.
Machine Learning with Python Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
GangBoard is the best place for learning software IT Courses. They provide unique course materials, a curriculum plan and well-trained instructors along with 24/7 support. The course content prepared GangBoard is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. Thanks to the whole GangBoard team.
I had an Amazing Learning Experience from GangBoard. I am very much thankful to my trainer for explaining in a great way and developing my interest further in this topic. It's really a great opportunity for me to take Training in GangBoard. Thanks to the entire team of GangBoard.
I have done Training in GangBoard. It's really an awesome learning experience. All the concepts were covered without any compromise. The instructor was very well determined and Focussed on Clear Examples. It's completely awesome. Thanks to GangBoard.
Thanks to GangBoard for providing excellent Software IT Courses. I would like to say thanks to the support team for there advice and help whenever I faced any issues. They are always ready to help you to solve the issues. I like this approach from GangBoard.
I took Training with GangBoard. It is an amazing experience. Excellent course structure, Experienced faculty, superb support team. They are always with the success of student carrier, very prompt service they are committed to what they promised.
GangBoard Training in India
Chennai LocationVelachery Tambaram OMR Porur Anna Nagar T.Nagar Thiruvanmiyur Siruseri Maraimalai Nagar
Bangalore LocationBTM Layout Marathahalli Rajaji Nagar Jaya Nagar Kalyan Nagar Electronic City Indira Nagar HSR Layout Hebbal
Additional Info Machine Learning with Python Training
Placement Assistance after Machine Learning with Python Training
You surely know that this Machine Learning with Python Online Course is very demanding in large companies. So after completion of the Machine Learning with Python Online Training and get a certificate from Gangboard, our trainer will assist you to get a suitable job for you.
Machine Learning with Python Job Opportunities
Many large companies are hiring Machine Learning with Python Professionals. So after completing the course, you can consult with our Live Instructors for a suitable job.
Live Machine Learning with Python Projects
Gangboard provides you, Live Instructor –Led Online Training on Machine Learning with Python Online Course. Our expert instructor will provide knowledge in both theory and practical. You will easily understand your key roles in daily tasks. After enrolment when your season starts you can access our live meeting feeds.