About Microsoft Azure Course Training
This course teaches you about create and manage Azure resource manager virtual machines, design and implement a Storage strategy, virtual networks, ARM templates, manage Azure operations, Azure identities. Our Azure expert trainers have more than 10+ years of experience and allow students to upgrade themselves at a fast pace. They follow a systematic approach and delivers the syllabus with high quality. Microsoft Azure certified employee can get average salary range from INR 8lac to INR 9lac per annum, its varies depending on companies and years of experience. With our certification, you can achieve your dream job with high pay.
GangBoard Microsoft Azure Training helps students and IT professionals to acquire knowledge on various Azure services, cloud computing platform, and infrastructure. In our Microsoft Azure course, you will learn to make the best use of server workload. At the end of the training program, you will be able to create and maintain the Microsoft Azure platform. The key topics covered in our curriculum include implementing Azure infrastructure solutions, implement VM storage, manage Storage blobs and files, configure virtual networks, implement hybrid connectivity, design role-based access control(RBAC), data protection and security compliance, and Azure Active Directory Domain Services. This course will make you skilled and efficient in the Azure environment. We provide the best online Microsoft Azure Training. and you can choose to attend the Live Online session / Classroom training sessions at your convenience. We make sure all the queries are cleared and you to get complete knowledge about the Azure Syllabus.
What will you learn in this Microsoft Azure Training in Hyderabad?
Microsoft Azure is an efficient cloud operating system that offers management, service hosting service, and development facilities. Our Microsoft Azure Classes deals with cloud, analytics, and storage and also makes you develop and deploy various applications. Our industry experts will train the students from the basic level to advanced concepts with a real-time environment. Our training modules help you to learn in-depth of Azure syllabus such as
- Automate configuration by using DSC and VM Agent
- Configure monitor ARM Vms and Scale ARM VMS
- Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics logs
- Encrypt data by using Azure Storage Service Encryption (SSE)
- Deploy a VMs into a virtual network
- Azure operations – implement PowerShell runbooks
- Azure identities – manage and integrate AD Domain services
GangBoard Microsoft Azure concepts will teach you the real-time problems faced by every corporate company and its solutions. Our recognized trainers are currently working in top MNCs and engage students in industry level training for the experience. Our Placement oriented training course certification helps you get placed in your desired organizations.
Learning objectives of this training
Almost all companies need to deliver high-end products, it requires Microsoft Azure cloud solutions to manage all mode of solutions. This course also covers setting up a CDN, performing backups and creating virtual networks. Our Microsoft Azure online Training helps you to understand to create and configure virtual machines, to build and run applications faster.
The main objectives of this Microsoft certification program training are as follows
- Introduction to the Microsoft Azure platform
- Features of Azure, it services and management portals
- VM storage – disk caching, storage capacity and operating system disk redundancy
- Network Security – external and internal load balancing, application Gateway and design subnets
- Configure virtual networks and multi-site virtual networks
- ARM templates – deploy multiple ARM Resource
- Implement recovery services
- Understand of Azure operations and identities
You will get a hands-on Microsoft Azure Training course from our industry experts with 24/7 live support. In our Industry-Ready Certification Program helps you to learn all the concepts of the Azure cloud platform and provides worldwide accredited certification.
Who should attend the Microsoft Azure Training?
Microsoft Azure is the most trusted cloud computing services and is widely used by many renowned companies. Microsoft Azure Certification course can be attended by any IT professionals or Job seekers who are looking to progress in their career as below
- Storage / Security Administrators
- .NET Developers
- Virtualization Engineers
- Azure Administrators
- Application Developers
- Azure / Identity Engineers
Our placement assistance team assists with your real-time projects and guarantees you with 100% job oriented Training. Our trainers provide Live interaction sessions and help as Career guidance to crack your placement interviews.
What are the prerequisites for this Microsoft Azure Training?
Microsoft Azure Training course can be attended by anyone and doesn’t need any specific prerequisites. The students who have basic knowledge on the following can attend
- Networking and Virtualization knowledge
- Basic OS background
- Cloud Computing fundamentals
- Any development language such as .NET, Node.JS, PHP, etc.,
GangBoard Microsoft Azure course in Hyderabad gives hands-on training based on the current IT industry with the help of professionals. If you miss your session, don’t worry we have a live stream record session and it helps to continue your learning process.
What are the job opportunities for this Microsoft Azure training?
This First-class infrastructure course provides detailed knowledge about the essentials and facilities provided on the Microsoft Azure platform. By attending GangBoard interactive training, you can crack your interviews and get a job as follows
- Security / System Administrators
- .Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Azure Data Science Associate
- Azure Administrators
- DevOps Engineers
You can get a job in good companies who work on Cloud Computing and Microsoft Azure platform.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
- Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
- Implement Virtual Networks
- Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Manage Azure Identities
Upcoming Batches for Microsoft Azure Training
Our Microsoft Azure Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Price at
You Save: ₹ 3,000 (16.7% OFF)
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?Enroll Now Pay Later Request a Batch
Course Syllabus of Microsoft Azure Online Training
Module I – Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Deploy workloads on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines (VMs)
- Identify workloads that can and cannot be deployed run workloads that use Microsoft or Linux operating systems;
- Create VMs; connect to a Windows/Linux VM;
- Deploy workloads; deploy Bring Your Own License (BYOL) images
Perform configuration management
- Automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent (custom script extensions);
- Enable remote debugging
Design and implement VM storage
- Configure disk caching & plan storage capacity.
- Configure operating system disk redundancy.
- Configure shared storage using Azure File service & Azure File Share snapshots.
- Configure geo-replication. Encrypt disk.
- Implement ARM VMs with Standard and Premium Storage.
- Configure Blob-Level Tiering (Hot, Cool, Archive). Manage storage encryption keys
Monitor ARM VMs
- Configure ARM VM monitoring; configure alerts.
- Configure diagnostic and monitoring storage location
- Manage ARM VM availability
- Configure multiple ARM VMs in an availability set for redundancy.
- Configure each application tier into separate availability sets.
- Combine the Load Balancer with availability sets.
- Configure fault domains and update domains.
- Leverage Availability Zones
Scale ARM VMs
- Scale up and scale down VM sizes.
- Deploy ARM VM Scale Sets (VMSS).
- Configure ARM VMSS auto-scale.
- Create ARM VM & scale Set.
- Create availability set and associate with VM.
Module II – Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Identify appropriate blob type for specific storage requirements.
- Read data, change data ,set metadata on a container.
- Store data using block and page blobs & stream data using blobs.
- Access blobs securely & implement async blob copy.
- Configure Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Design blob hierarchies; configure custom domains.
- Scale blob storage; manage SMB file storage; implement Azure StorSimple
- Create and manage shared access signatures.
- Use stored access policies & regenerate keys.
- Encrypt keys by using Azure Key Vault integration
Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Set retention policies and logging levels; access, add, and remove logs; analyze logs
Implement storage encryption
- Encrypt data as written to Azure Storage by using Azure Storage Service Encryption (SSE).
- Implement encrypted and role-based security for data managed by Azure Data Lake Store.
- Created Azure Storage account.
- Install and browse storage account using Storage Explorer.
- Upload file to Azure Blob Storage using command line & Storage explorer.
- Created and mount Azure File share in windows & Linux Servers.
- Access a storage account with Share access signature.
Module III – Implement Virtual Networks
- Configure virtual networks
- Deploy a VM into a virtual network.
- Configure external and internal load balancing.
- Implement Application Gateway & design subnets.
- Configure static, public, and private IP addresses.
- Set up Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS at the virtual network level, HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, User Defined Routes (UDRs), firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Connect VNets by virtual network peering.
Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Choose the appropriate solution between Azure ExpressRoute, site-to-site, and point-to-site.
- Choose the appropriate gateway.
- Identify supported devices and software VPN solutions.
- Identify networking prerequisites, configure virtual networks and multi-site virtual networks.
- Implement virtual network peering and service chaining.
- Implement hybrid connections to access on-premises data sources, leverage S2S VPNs to connect to on-premises infrastructure.
- Monitor ExpressRoute.
Configure ARM VM networking
- Configure static IP addresses, Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS, User Defined Routes (UDRs), external and internal load balancing with HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Design and implement Application Gateway.
- Configure Accelerated Networking.
- Configure virtual network service endpoints.
Design and implement a connection strategy
Implement Hybrid Connections to access data sources on-premises; leverage S2S VPN to connect to an on-premises infrastructure
- Create VNet and Subnets.
- Configured VNet Peering between the virtual networks.
- Configure Site to Site VPN between different azure region using Azure VPN Gateway.
- Configure Point to Site VPNN to access the Azure resources from public client machine.
Module IV – Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Implement ARM templates
- Author ARM templates.
- Create ARM templates to deploy multiple ARM Resource Providers resources of different types with count loops and Marketplace items.
- Deploy templates with PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Portal and REST API
- Leverage service principals with ARM authentication.
- Use Azure Active Directory Authentication with ARM.
- Set management policies.
- Configure lock policies.
- lock resources.
Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Secure resource scopes such as the ability to create VMs and Azure Web Apps.
- Implement Azure RBAC standard roles.
- Design Azure RBAC custom roles.
- Deploy Azure ARM resources using ARM template.
- Create and modify the resource using the visual studio ARM templates.
- Implement the RBAC and control the users access.
Module V – Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
Manage data protection and security compliance
- Create and import encryption keys with Key Vault.
- Automate tasks for SSL/TLS certificates.
- Prevent and respond to security threats with Azure Security Center.
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications using federation and password based authentication.
- Add users and groups to applications.
- Revoke access to SaaS applications.
- Configure access.
- Configure federation with public consumer identity providers such as Facebook and Google.
Implement recovery services
- Create a backup vault.
- Deploy a backup agent; backup and restore data, use snapshots and Geo-replication for recovery.
- Implement DR as service.
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery (ASR) agent, configure ASR; configure ASR one-click failover
- Azure Security center configuration and manage policies.
- Created ASR Vault and configured Backup for VM.
- Restore VM or files using ASR Vault.
Module VI – Manage Azure Operations
Enhance cloud management with automation
- Implement PowerShell runbooks.
- Integrate Azure Automation with Web Apps.
- Create and manage PowerShell Desired State Configurations (DSC).
- Import DSC resources; generate DSC node configurations; monitor and automatically update machine configurations with Azure Automation DSC.
- Implement serverless computing, including Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus
Collect and analyze data generated by resources in cloud and on-premises environments
- Collect and search across data sources from multiple systems.
- Build custom visualisations.
- Visualize Azure resources across multiple subscriptions.
- Transform Azure activity data and managed resource data into an insight with flexible search queries; monitor system updates and malware status.
- Track server configuration changes by using Azure Log Analytics.
- Configure the IT Service Management Connector (ITSMC).
- Create Azure Automation Account & run the custom PowerShell script through the account.
- Create Azure Log Analytics to explore the “Azure Migrate”.
- PowerShell DSC implementation.
Module VII – Manage Azure Identities
Monitor on-premises identity infrastructure and synchronization services with Azure AD Connect Health
- Monitor AD FS proxy and web application proxy servers.
- Setup email notifications for critical alerts.
- Generate utilization report.
- Monitor Sync Engine.
- Monitor domain controllers & monitor replication
Manage domains with Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Join Azure virtual machines to a domain, securely administer domain-joined virtual machines by using Group Policy.
- Migrate on-premises apps to Azure.
- Handle traditional directory-aware apps along with SaaS apps
Integrate with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Implement Azure AD Connect and single sign-on with on-premises Windows Server 2016.
- Add custom domains.
- Monitor Azure AD.
- Configure MFA.
- Configure Windows 10 with Azure AD join.
- Implement Enterprise State Roaming, implement Azure AD integration in web and desktop applications.
- leverage Microsoft Graph API.
- Implement Azure Managed Service Identity; implement Privileged Identity Management, implement Azure AD Identity Management, enable self-service password reset.
- Create & Manage users in Azure Active Directory.
- Install Azure AD connect on on-premise Active directory.
- Integrate on-Premise AD to Azure AD.
- Manage Azure AD users and Roles.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Microsoft Azure Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Microsoft Azure Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Microsoft Azure Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Microsoft Azure Training Reviews,
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
Thank you so much for your support during the entire training duration. Never did I get the feeling that I faced any issues with my training thanks to your world-class 24/7 support.
I am thankful to the GangBoard support team, who addressed my questions very quickly. The course material has completely met my expectations. I had a very good learning experience from the instructor since he is a highly professional and knowledgeable person.
I have Recently Completed Microsoft Azure this course was worth my time and money, I had a wonderful learning experience with the instructor. He is an industry expert. He answered my doubts with full dedication. I loved the entire course.
Hai, I m abi. Initially, I was not believing in e-learning, but the GangBoard training course proved me wrong. I had a wonderful learning experience with the trainer and the support team was always ready to take my concerns. Thanks for the course and support.
The training schedule is very accurate, classes will end on time and trainers will have much time for clearing doubts. I am satisfied with the videos and content are given. The instructor is very intellectual and addresses every question. Thanks for GangBoard !….