This includes basic concepts as well as Server Architecture of SQL. Besides, there would be Certification Training in advanced topics like Replication, Clustering, and Log Shipping along with job support training.Once you complete the course, you would be able to gain the SQL Server DBA Certification that would help with your future professional journey. On average, an SQL professional makes 6 lacs per year in the country. GangBoard Training institute has faculty with several years of professional experience and is best-suited to train students.
SQL Training course in Gurgaon offers a complete learning experience and placement assistance in SQL. It covers the essential features of SQL and prepares the students for their career journey ahead. The curriculum covers important topics like SQL Architecture and concepts involved in SQL Server Databases. There would be Live Classroom Training in backup and restore of SQL as well as Capacity Planning. The course will offer assistance through a Live Instructor and project support in subjects like SQL Security. Besides, there would be placement trained along with classes about ongoing trends in data. The student will learn how to create table along with standard Normalization, write synonyms, sequences, views, and indices.
SQL technology is used commonly in fields like Management Consulting, Computer Hardware, Higher Education, and Retail industry.
What you will learn in this SQL Training in Gurgaon?
SQL Certification Training in Gurgaon will include basics as well as advanced topics involved in SQL apart from the placement training. It provides Placement Oriented Training to its students and Hands-on Training in important subjects under SQL. One can learn the following in this SQL Training in Gurgaon:
- Understand the method of writing Structured Query Language from the basics
- Learn how to write SQL with the help of Microsoft’s SQL Server Management Studio
- Learn to filter, retrieve, aggregate group, calculate, and sort data saved in the Server database of SQL
- Learn to interrogate data with the help of a relational database
- Learn to manipulate interrogated data by updating, inserting, and deleting records
Objective of SQL Course in Gurgaon?
Once you finish the Best Online SQL training in Gurgaon, you would be able to master SQL and its essentials. The students will receive job oriented training in SQL along with the following:
- Students can understand RDBMS, the normalization forms
- Students will be able to apply DDL Statements and make tables as well as manage them
- Learn to manipulate data with DML and Retrieve Data with the SQL Select Statement
- Receive real-time training in the process of sorting and restricting Data
- Learn how to display data with many tables and use different built-in functions
Who should attend this SQL Certification Course in Gurgaon?
Those interested in learning and understanding SQL can easily grasp the concepts involved in the SQL Certification Course in Gurgaon. Specifically, it would be most helpful for the following groups of people:
- Business intelligence professionals, business analysis professionals, and big data architects,
- Database managers and developers
- Fresh Graduates, School/College Students, or Job Seekers looking for an entry into the field
- Data Scientists and data warehousing Professionals from data analysis profiles
What are the prerequisites for learning SQL Training Course?
SQL certification training course in Gurgaon does not have many prerequisites. Those interested to gain knowledge and expertise in the field of SQL can enroll for the course.
- Basic knowledge of computer languages can be helpful during the course
- Basic understanding of DBMS will be useful
What are the SQL job opportunities in Gurgaon?
Gurgaon is a top industrial and financial hub of India. It is home to offices of over 250 of Fortune 500 companies besides,
- Gurgaon has a high Human Development Index, making it ideal for IT professionals and job seekers
- SQL Server is in third place in the list of most popular databases. Hence it provides many opportunities for seekers.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction to Oracle Database
- First Steps SQL
- Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Use Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Use Correlated Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- The SET Operators
- Data Manipulation Statements
- Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Other Schema Objects
- Control User Access
- Management of Schema Objects
- Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
Upcoming Batches for SQL Training in Gurgaon
Our SQL Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
SQL Training in Gurgaon Syllabus
Introduction to Oracle Database
- What is Oracle
- The History of Oracle
- Different Type of Oracle Versions 9i,10g,11g
- List the features of Oracle Database 11g
- Discuss the basic design, theoretical, and physical aspects of a relational database
First Steps SQL
- Categorize the different types of SQL statements
- Describe the data set used by the course
- Log on to the database using SQL Developer environment
- Save queries to files and use script files in SQL Developer
Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Generate a report of data from the output of a basic SELECT statement
- Select All Columns
- Select Specific Columns
- Use Column Heading Defaults
- Use Arithmetic Operators
- Use Logical Operators
- Use Comparison Operators
- Understand Operator Precedence
- Learn the DESCRIBE command to display the table structure
Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Write queries that contain a WHERE clause to limit the output retrieved
- List the comparison operators and logical operators that are used in a WHERE clause
- Describe the rules of precedence for comparison and logical operators
- Use character string literals in the WHERE clause
- Write queries that contain an ORDER BY clause to sort the output of a SELECT statement
- Sort output in descending and ascending order
- Use Distinct and Unique
- What is Function
- Type of Function
Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Describe the differences between single row and multiple row functions
- Manipulate strings with character function in the SELECT and WHERE clauses
- Manipulate numbers with the ROUND, TRUNC, and MOD functions
- Perform arithmetic with date data
- Manipulate dates with the DATE functions
Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Describe implicit and explicit data type conversion
- Use the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Nest multiple functions
- Apply the NVL, NULLIF, and COALESCE functions to data
- Use conditional IF THEN ELSE logic in a SELECT statement
Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Use the aggregation functions in SELECT statements to produce meaningful reports
- Divide the data into groups by using the GROUP BY clause
- Exclude groups of date by using the HAVING clause
Display Data from Multiple Tables Using Joins
- What are Join & Types of Joins
- Cross Join
- Inner Join
- Outer Join
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Join a table by using a self-join
Use Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Define sub-queries
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- List the types of sub-queries
- Write single-row and multiple-row sub-queries
Use Correlated Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- Define Correlated sub-queries
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- Use IN and EXIST Keywords
The SET Operators
- Describe the SET operators
- Use a SET operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Control the order of rows returned
Data Manipulation Statements
- Describe each DML statement
- Insert rows into a table
- Change rows in a table by the UPDATE statement
- Delete rows from a table with the DELETE statement
- Save and discard changes with the COMMIT and ROLLBACK statements
- Explain read consistency
Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Categorize the main database objects
- Review the table structure
- List the data types available for columns
- Create a simple table
- Alter and Modify the Table and Columns
- Decipher how constraints can be created at table creation
- Describe how schema objects work
Other Schema Objects
- Create a simple and complex view
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Create and maintain indexes
- Type of Indexes
- Create private and public synonyms
Control User Access
- Differentiate system privileges from object privileges
- Create Users
- Grant System Privileges
- Create and Grant Privileges to a Role
- Change Your Password
- Grant Object Privileges
- How to pass on privileges?
- Revoke Object Privileges
Management of Schema Objects
- Add, Modify and Drop a Column
- Add, Drop and Defer a Constraint
- How to enable and Disable a Constraint?
- Create and Remove Indexes
- Create a Function-Based Index
- Perform Flashback Operations
- Create an External Table by Using ORACLE_LOADER and by Using ORACLE_DATAPUMP
- Query External Tables
Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
- Explain the data dictionary
- Use the Dictionary Views
- USER_OBJECTS and ALL_OBJECTS Views
- Table and Column Information
- Query the dictionary views for constraint information
- Query the dictionary views for view, sequence, index, and synonym information
- Add a comment to a table
- Query the dictionary views for comment information
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
SQL Exam and Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our SQL Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized SQL Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
SQL Training in Gurgaon Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
This is the best learning platform. It is so organized and supportive that it makes the person confident enough to complete the course with a success story. GangBoard helps people from the starting of course till the end.
I have enrolled in the SQL development Suite Course from GangBoard. The course content and the notes are amazing and helped me to learn this language in an easier way. They provided awesome video and for me, it’s the best choice.
I appreciate the quality of the learning material of GangBoard. My experience in dealing with a support team has been excellent. All-in-all, I feel GangBoard is real value for money for professional IT education. Thank you GangBoard!
Excellent sessions! Trainer’s knowledge about the subject and the sequence of explaining things are commendable. These sessions are extremely helpful in clearing doubts and the trainer ensures that we have clarity on every topic before moving on to the next one.GangBoard Provide Besat Online Training.
Awesome course designed by the GangBoard team. It really helped me a lot in terms of execution and implementing the quality initiatives and strategies in operations.