About Microsoft Azure Online Training
All our trainers are certified and are experts on cloud technology , They also help you to prepare for Microsoft Azure Administration AZ103. Azure cloud technologies using industries are Automobile,travel,tourism,healthcare,automation,constrction,chemical,petroleum,banking and finance. Upon completion of the training, any candidate will be able to easily crack the certification. As per Payscale.com, Average pay-scale for Microsoft Azure engineer in Gurgaon is around Rs 5,43,000. Microsoft Azure Training in Gurgaon will help you achieve good salaries upon completion of certification.
GangBoard Training Institute provides the most detailed and industry-oriented training on Microsoft Azure Training in Gurgaon. A major takeaway from this Microsoft Azure certification course is that you will benefit from the real-world experience of working on different cloud computing instruments, cloud services, and techniques. Learn how to use Microsoft azure from beginners to sophisticated methods taught by Azure expert trainers. From managing subscriptions, Analysing resource management, deploying virtual machines with backups, creating virtual networks and finally creating and configuring storage accounts, you will learn all practical concepts at the expert level. Cloud Experts who are currently working in the cloud domain are our Microsoft Windows Azure Trainers. We conduct practical Sessions for Microsoft Azure Training instead of Theory Classes. Microsoft Azure is widely used in the manufacturing, financial services, life sciences, energy sector to automate and enable business transformation with actionable insights thereby getting a clear picture of the market trends
What you will learn with Microsoft Azure Training Course in Gurgaon?
Azure cloud is implemented by many companies worldwide, from large to small, as it determines the privilege of building, deploying, managing and testing their applications by choosing their favorite global network framework and tools.
- Overview of Microsoft Azure, its importance and it’s subtopics & Introduction to cloud computing and various features along with services.
- Introduction to the Microsoft Azure platform and various controls & Managing Azure subscriptions and access controls.
- Managing Azure Resource Management& Understanding and managing Azure Virtual Machines-Creating windows and Linux virtual machines along with backups.
- Creation of virtual networks, network security groups, and DNS Services.
- Implementing MFA & Load balancing & Creating and configuration of storage accounts.
The Objectives of Microsoft Azure Course in Gurgaon?
Our objective is to help you get maximum return on your investment on your certification course. After the completion of the course, we provide 100% placement assistance until you get placed.
- Gangboard’s experienced and expert trainers invest a lot of time and effort to help the learners achieve their career objectives.
- Master the basics of Microsoft Azure Certification and their tools required
- Help learners with programming basics so that even individuals with Zero background programming knowledge can deal with the curriculum.
- Students could review their teaching with our real true world scenario-based instructions to be the finest information researchers.
- Help our learners obtain insight from real-time information as much as possible to enhance their abilities in information science to the next level.
Who should attend this Microsoft Azure Certification Course in Gurgaon?
This course is primarily for anyone who has an interest in learning about cloud technology and knowing where and how to use it to save lots of time and money.
- IT professionals looking to enhance their knowledge on Microsoft Azure.
- Anyone willing to understand Microsoft Azure.
- Marketing and Sales professionals looking to understand the power of cloud technology.
- Storage and Security administrators.
- Cloud Evangelists
What are the prerequisites for learning Microsoft Azure Training Course?
A basic prerequisite for learning any courses is to have access to basic resources. Also, it is vital to have the required infrastructure required to carry out the desired work.
- Prior knowledge of programming languages like .NET, Node.JS, PHP, etc.
- The passion to learn Microsoft Azure Technology.
- A subscription to Microsoft Azure( whether paid or free).
- Basic Understanding of products like Office 365 and PowerShell will help understand how services integrate with Azure.
- Any knowledge of cloud services like Amazon Web Services
Why Microsoft Azure Training Certification training with us?
We provide job oriented training to every candidate who joins our training classes. Our job support system helps prepare every candidate with mock interviews and group discussions.
- All our Microsoft Azure classes come with 24/7 live support.
- Our placement oriented training has helped hundreds of our students find jobs in fortune 500 companies.
- Our training institute provides 100% placement assistance till the time a candidate is placed.
- We provide hands-on training to every candidate to help gain experience in a short time.
- We provide online support for candidates for any queries in case they are unable to meet us.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
- Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
- Implement Virtual Networks
- Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
- Manage Azure Operations
- Manage Azure Identities
Upcoming Batches for Microsoft Azure Training
Our Microsoft Azure Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Microsoft Azure Training Syllabus
Module I – Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Deploy workloads on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines (VMs)
- Identify workloads that can and cannot be deployed run workloads that use Microsoft or Linux operating systems;
- Create VMs; connect to a Windows/Linux VM;
- Deploy workloads; deploy Bring Your Own License (BYOL) images
Perform configuration management
- Automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent (custom script extensions);
- Enable remote debugging
Design and implement VM storage
- Configure disk caching & plan storage capacity.
- Configure operating system disk redundancy.
- Configure shared storage using Azure File service & Azure File Share snapshots.
- Configure geo-replication. Encrypt disk.
- Implement ARM VMs with Standard and Premium Storage.
- Configure Blob-Level Tiering (Hot, Cool, Archive). Manage storage encryption keys
Monitor ARM VMs
- Configure ARM VM monitoring; configure alerts.
- Configure diagnostic and monitoring storage location
- Manage ARM VM availability
- Configure multiple ARM VMs in an availability set for redundancy.
- Configure each application tier into separate availability sets.
- Combine the Load Balancer with availability sets.
- Configure fault domains and update domains.
- Leverage Availability Zones
Scale ARM VMs
- Scale up and scale down VM sizes.
- Deploy ARM VM Scale Sets (VMSS).
- Configure ARM VMSS auto-scale.
- Create ARM VM & scale Set.
- Create availability set and associate with VM.
Module II – Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Identify appropriate blob type for specific storage requirements.
- Read data, change data ,set metadata on a container.
- Store data using block and page blobs & stream data using blobs.
- Access blobs securely & implement async blob copy.
- Configure Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Design blob hierarchies; configure custom domains.
- Scale blob storage; manage SMB file storage; implement Azure StorSimple
- Create and manage shared access signatures.
- Use stored access policies & regenerate keys.
- Encrypt keys by using Azure Key Vault integration
Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Set retention policies and logging levels; access, add, and remove logs; analyze logs
Implement storage encryption
- Encrypt data as written to Azure Storage by using Azure Storage Service Encryption (SSE).
- Implement encrypted and role-based security for data managed by Azure Data Lake Store.
- Created Azure Storage account.
- Install and browse storage account using Storage Explorer.
- Upload file to Azure Blob Storage using command line & Storage explorer.
- Created and mount Azure File share in windows & Linux Servers.
- Access a storage account with Share access signature.
Module III – Implement Virtual Networks
- Configure virtual networks
- Deploy a VM into a virtual network.
- Configure external and internal load balancing.
- Implement Application Gateway & design subnets.
- Configure static, public, and private IP addresses.
- Set up Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS at the virtual network level, HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, User Defined Routes (UDRs), firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Connect VNets by virtual network peering.
Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Choose the appropriate solution between Azure ExpressRoute, site-to-site, and point-to-site.
- Choose the appropriate gateway.
- Identify supported devices and software VPN solutions.
- Identify networking prerequisites, configure virtual networks and multi-site virtual networks.
- Implement virtual network peering and service chaining.
- Implement hybrid connections to access on-premises data sources, leverage S2S VPNs to connect to on-premises infrastructure.
- Monitor ExpressRoute.
Configure ARM VM networking
- Configure static IP addresses, Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS, User Defined Routes (UDRs), external and internal load balancing with HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Design and implement Application Gateway.
- Configure Accelerated Networking.
- Configure virtual network service endpoints.
Design and implement a connection strategy
Implement Hybrid Connections to access data sources on-premises; leverage S2S VPN to connect to an on-premises infrastructure
- Create VNet and Subnets.
- Configured VNet Peering between the virtual networks.
- Configure Site to Site VPN between different azure region using Azure VPN Gateway.
- Configure Point to Site VPNN to access the Azure resources from public client machine.
Module IV – Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Implement ARM templates
- Author ARM templates.
- Create ARM templates to deploy multiple ARM Resource Providers resources of different types with count loops and Marketplace items.
- Deploy templates with PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Portal and REST API
- Leverage service principals with ARM authentication.
- Use Azure Active Directory Authentication with ARM.
- Set management policies.
- Configure lock policies.
- lock resources.
Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Secure resource scopes such as the ability to create VMs and Azure Web Apps.
- Implement Azure RBAC standard roles.
- Design Azure RBAC custom roles.
- Deploy Azure ARM resources using ARM template.
- Create and modify the resource using the visual studio ARM templates.
- Implement the RBAC and control the users access.
Module V – Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
Manage data protection and security compliance
- Create and import encryption keys with Key Vault.
- Automate tasks for SSL/TLS certificates.
- Prevent and respond to security threats with Azure Security Center.
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications using federation and password based authentication.
- Add users and groups to applications.
- Revoke access to SaaS applications.
- Configure access.
- Configure federation with public consumer identity providers such as Facebook and Google.
Implement recovery services
- Create a backup vault.
- Deploy a backup agent; backup and restore data, use snapshots and Geo-replication for recovery.
- Implement DR as service.
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery (ASR) agent, configure ASR; configure ASR one-click failover
- Azure Security center configuration and manage policies.
- Created ASR Vault and configured Backup for VM.
- Restore VM or files using ASR Vault.
Module VI – Manage Azure Operations
Enhance cloud management with automation
- Implement PowerShell runbooks.
- Integrate Azure Automation with Web Apps.
- Create and manage PowerShell Desired State Configurations (DSC).
- Import DSC resources; generate DSC node configurations; monitor and automatically update machine configurations with Azure Automation DSC.
- Implement serverless computing, including Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus
Collect and analyze data generated by resources in cloud and on-premises environments
- Collect and search across data sources from multiple systems.
- Build custom visualisations.
- Visualize Azure resources across multiple subscriptions.
- Transform Azure activity data and managed resource data into an insight with flexible search queries; monitor system updates and malware status.
- Track server configuration changes by using Azure Log Analytics.
- Configure the IT Service Management Connector (ITSMC).
- Create Azure Automation Account & run the custom PowerShell script through the account.
- Create Azure Log Analytics to explore the “Azure Migrate”.
- PowerShell DSC implementation.
Module VII – Manage Azure Identities
Monitor on-premises identity infrastructure and synchronization services with Azure AD Connect Health
- Monitor AD FS proxy and web application proxy servers.
- Setup email notifications for critical alerts.
- Generate utilization report.
- Monitor Sync Engine.
- Monitor domain controllers & monitor replication
Manage domains with Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Join Azure virtual machines to a domain, securely administer domain-joined virtual machines by using Group Policy.
- Migrate on-premises apps to Azure.
- Handle traditional directory-aware apps along with SaaS apps
Integrate with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Implement Azure AD Connect and single sign-on with on-premises Windows Server 2016.
- Add custom domains.
- Monitor Azure AD.
- Configure MFA.
- Configure Windows 10 with Azure AD join.
- Implement Enterprise State Roaming, implement Azure AD integration in web and desktop applications.
- leverage Microsoft Graph API.
- Implement Azure Managed Service Identity; implement Privileged Identity Management, implement Azure AD Identity Management, enable self-service password reset.
- Create & Manage users in Azure Active Directory.
- Install Azure AD connect on on-premise Active directory.
- Integrate on-Premise AD to Azure AD.
- Manage Azure AD users and Roles.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Microsoft Azure Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Microsoft Azure Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Microsoft Azure Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Microsoft Azure Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I took Microsoft Azure Training in Gurgaon from GangBoard. Instructors are knowledgeable and interactive in teaching. The sessions are well structured with proper content in helping us to understand the concepts of the Microsoft Azure Training in Gurgaon. ts acceptable for their hard-work in tailoring – All new advanced courses and its specific usage in industry.
Thanks a lot for your Microsoft Azure Training in Gurgaon. Right from the point of the start of the demo class, until the end of the complete course, the ride has been truly joyous and full of learning. Live Online sessions were highly interactive. Plus point is the knowledgeable course material. I am falling short of words describing the great experience of my Azure training at GangBoard!. Thanks, Team GangBoard!
I have undergone Microsoft Azure Training in Gurgaon. The course was conducted by recognized professionals which helped me understand the subject matters thoroughly. The trainer was cooperative enough to clarify things perfectly to me. Thanks to my trainer and GangBoard.
I recently completed Microsoft Azure Training in Gurgaon, with GangBoard. I got hands-on experience during my training. The assignments and project helped me a lot to practically apply my knowledge gained through the online classes. The instructor-led classes were very helpful as they guided me step-by-step in each module. I would like to prefer GangBoard to everyone for the best online training.
I really had a great experience with GangBoard. I have completed Microsoft Azure Training in Gurgaon. It is very unique opportunity for me to learn this course. The trainers from this Institute are working professionals who are real-world experts. The study material really helped me to understand the subject properly. Hence, I believe this is the best course for beginners.
Additional Info. of Microsoft Azure Training
Microsoft Azure Job Opportunities in Gurgaon
Jobs are plenty in Gurgaon with roles ranging from a software engineer, systems administrator, IT Consultant, etc with salaries ranging from Rs 5,43,000 and above. It is estimated that the global market for cloud computing will reach $270 billion by 2020.
- Azure learning is the next career pace for an experienced network, information center administrator and storage provider.
- According to surveys, the average salary is $83,000 PA for certified cloud computing professionals. A cloud professional’s wage is likely to be about $56375 PA.
- According to Data Science Central website Data Scientist’s average wage increase is 82 percent higher than other employment
- Google trends show strong demand for Microsoft Azure engineers
- Gurgaon is one of the tops and central hubs for distinct domain markets, offering excellent possibilities for Microsoft Azure positions with an understanding of distinct fields and instruments working with the same.