About Android Training in Gurgaon
Android Training course in Gurgaon offers deep knowledge and job support training to students who enroll and prepares them for the professional journey ahead. It covers fundamentals and advanced concepts of Android such as Android Input control implementation as well as SQLite. Students get placement training and project support in creating a Java program with the help of Android Classes and training. They would be given hands-on training in the creation of mobile applications in Android. There would also be live classroom training dedicated to java programs of advanced levels. Besides, job oriented training includes the building of mobile applications independently. Android operating systems form the heart of several brands of devices as it is a convenient user interface. They are also used in TVs.
The average salary of an Android developer is between 6 lacs and 14 lacs INR per year. Note that the GangBoard training institute has faculty with several years of professional experience.
What you will learn in this Android Training in Gurgaon?
The Best Online Android training in Gurgaon offers live online training in Android and its concepts. After the Android classes, the students will be able to use Android Development tools like Listeners, Drawables, Android Studio, Activity Lifecycle, and DDMS.
- Students will receive training on the usage of different Widgets and Layouts as well as ways to implement Event Receivers in android applications
- Training on communication between activities and fragments in Android. Students will learn customization of a widget and executing a menu bar in the activity
- Creation of dynamic web application along with SOAP and JSON Service.
- They will also learn to make interactive android applications with diverse actions like animation, video, and audio
- Displaying the current location of the user within a Google Map and make applications utilizing Third Party Libraries and SQLite database
The objective of the Android Course in Gurgaon?
Android is one of the most important tools in today’s technological world and the Android Course in Gurgaon aims to train students in the most professional way. The course will meet the following objectives
- Help students to learn to work with Sqlite in Internal storage for data storage and retrieval Practical problem-solving abilities and error management. They will be able to create an individual Mobile application
- They will access 24/7 live support and training in creating Grid view, Customize List view, widgets, and spinners
- Students will get placement oriented training in how to use and customize Android Studio and gain deep knowledge about Android architecture
- They will learn to make and optimize user experience. They will also learn how to publish the App in Google Play
Who should attend this Android Certification Course in Gurgaon?
Every student interested to understand and learn the workings of an android application can opt forte course. This Android certification training course will be best suited for:
- Students of school/college
- Freshly graduated students
- People seeking jobs in the IT industry
- Those looking to create their own mobile application
What are the prerequisites for learning Android Training Course?
Note that Android is a platform that requires a certain degree of knowledge in order to master the development phase. These skills can help you reach a higher level of the profession. Hence, the following prerequisites will be helpful before taking the Android Training Course:
- Good knowledge about Java programming language3
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic understanding and possession of Android Studio and Android Software Development Kit
- Know and implement XML
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction of Java & Android
- First Steps
- Exploring Data Types
- Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- Control Structures: Loops
- User-Defined Functions
- Android Architecture
- Android Activity LifeCycle
- Android Layouts and Gestures
- Android Working with Views
- Fragments and its LifeCycle
- Building an Android Application based on Web Response
- Working with Android Input Controls
- SQLITE Basics
- Using Android to Access SQLite
- Handling IDE
- Building the Public Area
- Regulating Page Access
- Advanced Android Techniques
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- OOP in Practice
- Working with Files and Directories
Upcoming Batches for Android Training
Our Android Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Android Training Syllabus
Introduction of Java & Android
- Basic steps to create a project
- Dynamic inputs with real-time example
- Basic steps to create a project
- Inserting code comments
Exploring Data Types
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Boxing and Unboxing
Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- If statements
- Else and else if statements
- Nested If statements
- Nested else If statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
Control Structures: Loops
- While loops
- For loops
- For Each loop
- Understanding array Concepts
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Debug with a breakpoint
- Warnings and errors
- Error handling Capacity
- How to debug errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- How Application works with android OS.
- Key Features of Android Latest versions
- Android History of versions
Android Activity LifeCycle
- What is Activity?
- Activity Life Cycle?
- How Activity Life Cycle Works?
- Intents and Intent Filters
- Working with Bundles
- Passing Values through bundles using intent
Android Layouts and Gestures
- Linear Layout
- Relative Layout
- Frame Layout
- Input Controls.
- Click Listeners
- Date Picker
- Time Picker
- Alert Dialog
Android Working with Views
- List View
- Grid View
- Dialog View
- Recycler List View
- How to start service from an Activity
- How to stop background service.
- Managing Service LifeCycle
- Bound Service
- Unbound Service
Fragments and its LifeCycle
- What is a Fragment?
- Fragment Life Cycle?
- How does Fragment Life Cycle work within an Activity?
- Dynamically loading Fragments in an Activity.
Building an Android Application based on Web Response
- Links and URLs
- Fetching JSON Values from the server using the GET method.
- Posting JSON Values from the server using the POST method.
- JSON Parsing
- XML Parsing
- Encoding GET values
Working with Android Input Controls
- Building forms using EditText, TextView, ImageView and AutoComplete TextView
- Detecting form submissions
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- SQLite introduction
- Creating a database
- Methods in SqliteHelper Class
- Handling SqlException
- Creating a database table
- Database versions
- CRUD in Sqlite
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
Using Android to Access SQLite
- Database APIs in Android
- Connecting to SQLite with Android
- Retrieving data from SQLite
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with SQLITE
- Updating and deleting records with SQLITE
- Refactoring Class names and Method names
- Sdk Handling
- Google play services?
- Handling Multiple Projects
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
Building the Public Area
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behavior
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
Regulating Page Access
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
Advanced Android Techniques
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing the global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
OOP in Practice
- What is Object?
- How to Create an Object?
- Inheritance and its types
- Polymorphism and its types
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Comparing objects
Working with Files and Directories
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- Android permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Android Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Android Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Android Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Android Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I have completed my Android Training in Gurgaon from GangBoard. My trainer Abhishek explained the topics in Android very well. The Course Content they provide was very unique and well structured. Thanks to GangBoard.
I have Completed Android Training in Gurgaon from GangBoard.Special Thanks to the trainer Mr. Kishan for sharing real-time knowledge with hands-on experience. He is very friendly and Covered all the course content topics as per schedule. All the doubts were thoroughly cleared and provided informative documents. Thanks a lot to GangBoard.
I just completed my Android Training in Gurgaon from GangBoard, the training was excellent. I had a wonderful experience studying there. The trainer was able to clear all my doubts. Thanks to GangBoard and as well the trainer.
I completed my Android Training in Gurgaon from GangBoard. Faculty here are very much patient enough to hear your doubts and clarify it in a precise and clear way. The best thing is with the good coordination of the organizers. Thanks to GangBoard for giving wonderful opportunities.
I have completed my Android Training in Gurgaon from GangBoard. My trainer was Prakash sir. He was a wonderful person as well as a teacher and he is a very cooperative person and ready to help at any time. He taught all the topics very well and I was able to understand it. Thank You to my trainer and the whole GangBoard team.
Additional Info. of Android Certification Training
Android job opportunities in Gurgaon
Gurgaon is one of the top industrial and financial hubs of India with a booming IT sector. The city also hosts 250 out of the Fortune 500 companies’ offices. It is a great place to find opportunities in the Android domain because:?
- Android is a commonly used Operating System for mobile phones across the world
- Close to 60% of smartphones operate on Android Operating System, with increasing numbers every day
- Android will grow since technology giant Google owns Android
- There is a high demand for Android technology professionals in the IT sector