About Android App Developer Course Training
In our Android training course, you will learn how to develop Android application concepts like Introduction to Java and Android, Core Java, Exploring Data Types, Control Structures Like :Logical Expression , loops, User Defined Functions, Debugging, Android Architecture, Android Activity Life Cycle, Android Layout and Gestures, Building Android Application Based on Web Response, Working with Android input Controls, Using Android to SQLITE, Advanced Android Techniques and merge Android applications with other applications such as the Google Play Store and Google maps. Throughout the training, you will discover the architecture of Android, its components and resources to build amazing Android apps. Our real-time project training will help you to understand the application development cycle of Android in a real-corporate world. Our course is provided by our industry experts with 10+ years of extensive experience in the IT sector. We can even help you to clear Android certified professional exams such as Google’s Associate Android Developer exam. In New York, an Android developer can earn up to $132,567 per annum. Enhance your career with the best Android training institute in New York.
GangBoard Android Training in New York will make you experts in Android programming by providing you hands-on training on concepts like android’s Application development cycle, SQLite database, multimedia APIs, Android studio, Integrated Development Environment (IDE), including user interfaces activities, layouts, controls, locations, content providers and more. We will help you to build Android applications and register your developed applications in the Google Play store so that you can show your creativity to the outside world. With the increased number of mobile device users, the demand for Android is increasing day by day. In 2020, Android apps industries revenue is expected to reach $99 billion.
What are the learning objectives of this Android training in New York?
Our course is known to deliver excellence and quality. In this Android training in New York, you will:
- Get to know the basics of Android, Android architecture, Android components, and mobile application trends.
- Acquire a detailed understanding of Application life cycle resources and various Android layouts.
- Learn how to create Android apps using SQLite database.
- Get detailed knowledge about Maps API, data storage, content creation, animation, Android studio, Listeners, DDMS and more.
- Learn how to design interactive applications and publish the apps on the Google Play Store.
What is the purpose of the GangBoard Android course in New York?
At GangBoard, we are primarily aimed to serve our students with quality training for their better career. Our course objective includes:
- To provide our students with all the knowledge (basic to advanced) that will help them to develop the most trending applications including, Android wearable apps.
- Reinforce learning with our real-time projects in order to understand the advanced concepts including cloud sync, wireless connectivity, and Android wear App development.
- Gain expertise in building applications for Android wearable devices.
- Gain a thorough understanding of building and publishing Android applications on Google Play Store.
- Make our students expert in Android so that they can pass Google’s Associate Android Developer exam.
Who should take up GangBoard online Android training in New York?
Android app market is booming rapidly in this digital era, offering amazing opportunities for fresh graduates and IT engineers. GangBoard Android training in New york course is well-suited for:
- Software engineers who want to master Android app development.
- Fresh IT/computer science graduates who want to establish their career as an Android developer.
- App and web developers to acquire the new heights in this Android dominating landscape.
- Project managers and Software architects to gain competence in this Android world.
- Aspiring app developers who wish to enhance their career in app development.
What are the eligibility criteria to enroll for the GangBoard online Android training course?
It is good if you have prior knowledge of Java. However, our trainers will teach you Java if you don’t have Java programming knowledge. So any IT or computer science graduates and IT professionals (with or without programming language) can opt for this course.
What are the GangBoard job opportunities for Android in New York?
Digital market growth in New York City is amazing. Many top companies in New York are indulged in Android development, opening the career opportunities in the Android filed.
- The New York Times states that Android is one of the most popular computing platforms.
- Google trends show that as compared to other mobile application operating systems, Android has boomed at an unprecedented rate in the last 4 years in New York City.
- In the United States of America, Android has a 44.15% market share.
- In New York City, an average salary of An android developer is $132,567 per annum, which is 12% above the national average.
- New York is an IT hub for various industry leaders Accenture, Dell EMC, Amazon, Google and more.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction of Java & Android
- Exploring Data Types
- Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- Control Structures: Loops
- Android Architecture
- Android Layouts and Gestures
- Building an Android Application based on Web Response
- Advanced Android Techniques
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Working with Files and Directories
Upcoming Batches for Android App Developer Training
Our Android App Developer Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Android App Developer Online Training
Introduction of Java & Android
- What is Java?
- What is Android?
- The history of Android
- Why choose Android?
- Installation overview
- Basic steps to crate project
- Dynamic inputs with real time example
- Basic steps to crate project
- Inserting code comments
Exploring Data Types
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type casting
- Boxing and Unboxing
Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- If statements
- Else and else if statements
- Nested If statements
- Nested else If statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
Control Structures: Loops
- While loops
- For loops
- For Each loops
- Understanding array Concepts
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Debug with a breakpoint
- Warnings and errors
- Error handling Capacity
- How to debug errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- How Application works with android OS.
- Key Features of Android Latest versions
- Android History of versions
Android Activity LifeCycle
- What is Activity?
- Activity Life Cycle?
- How Activity Life Cycle Works?
- Intents and Intent Filters
- Working with Bundles
- Passing Values through bundles using intent
Android Layouts and Gestures
- Linear Layout
- Relative Layout
- Frame Layout
- Input Controls.
- Click Listeners
- Date Picker
- Time Picker
- Alert Dialog
Android Working with Views
- List View
- Grid View
- Dialog View
- Recycler List View
- How to start service from an Activity
- How to stop background service.
- Managing Service LifeCycle
- Bound Service
- Unbound Service
Fragments and its LifeCycle
- What is Fragment?
- Fragment Life Cycle?
- How Fragment Life Cycle Works with in an Activity?
- Dynamically loading Fragments in an Activity.
Building Android Application based on Web Response
- Links and URLs
- Fetching Json Values from the server using GET method.
- Posting Json Values from the server using POST method.
- Json Parsing
- Xml Parsing
- Encoding GET values
Working with Android Input Controls
- Building forms using EditText, TextView, ImageView and AutoComplete TextView
- Detecting form submissions
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Sqlite introduction
- Creating a database
- Methods in SqliteHelper Class
- Handling SqlException
- Creating a database table
- Database versions
- CRUD in Sqlite
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
Using Android to Access SQLITE
- Database APIs in Android
- Connecting to SQLITE with Android
- Retrieving data from SQLITE
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with SQLITE
- Updating and deleting records with SQLITE
- Refactoring Class names and Method names
- Sdk Handling
- Google play services?
- Handling Multiple Projects
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
Building the Public Area
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
Regulating Page Access
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
Advanced Android Techniques
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
OOP in Practice
- What is Object?
- How to Create Object?
- Inheritance and its types
- Polymorphism and its types
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Comparing objects
Working with Files and Directories
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- Android permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Android App Developer Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At End of our Android App Developer Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognised Android App Developer Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Android App Developer Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I’ve attended the Android App Developer Training Course in New York GangBoard. Extremely satisfied with the training. Your commitment was very much appreciable. The way of communication was also excellent so that we did not face any major problems in any of the Sessions. Thanks, GangBoard
I have successfully completed my Android App Developer Training Course in New York at Gangboard. Overall coaching was awesome. After completion, of course, they provide placement guidance for all trainees. My trainer has helped me a lot with how to attend the interview. Finally, I entered the IT field. Now am very happy. Thanks to all.
Android App Developer Training Course in New York with GangBoard is a great learning platform. The training staff had real-time exposure to the platform as he is a real-time employee and explained crystal clear each module. So, I refer GangBoard for the online training of Android to everyone.
I took the Android App Developer Training Course in New York from GangBoard and now I am an expert in Android. Industry expert trainers, great format, clear explanations, extremely well presented and overall completely satisfactory.
I have completed the Android App Developer Training Course in New York at GangBoard. I would like to thank my trainer Mr.Parthipan for teaching me in an understandable way and very interactive class and also clears all the doubts. Thanks to my trainer and also for GangBoard.