About Microsoft Azure Online Training
This Microsoft Azure Certification training in India is equipped with the latest syllabus which will help you clear all the Microsoft Azure certification exams. Take a look at all the Microsoft Azure certification exams below:
- AZ-103- Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-203 – Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-300 – Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-301 – Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- AZ-400 – Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- AZ-500 – Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-900 – Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- 70-487 – Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
- 70-537 – Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
By the end of this hands-on training with placement assistance, and 24/7 live support, you will be on par with industry standards and can easily crack any of the Microsoft Azure certification exams. After taking these Microsoft Azure classes from GangBoard, one can work as a Microsoft Azure DevOps engineer with an average salary of 5,76,739 INR as stated in payscale.com. The live online, live classroom as well as live instructor training is taken by industry experts and certified professionals with more than 10 years of experience.
Microsoft Azure Training Course in India gives you insights on all the latest advancements in the cloud computing platform. Microsoft Azure is used in a variety of industries like financial services, health, and life sciences, manufacturing, retail, government, gaming, communications and media, safety and security, education, public sector, retail and many more. This Microsoft Azure course in India from GangBoard paves way for endless job opportunities across the globe.
What you will learn in this Microsoft Azure Training in India?
This Microsoft Azure training in India with job-oriented training and project support teaches you so much more than just the course curriculum. Here are some things you can take away from the course:
- Integrate Azure automation with web apps
- Deploy a VM into a virtual network
- Visualize Azure resources across multiple subscriptions
- Migrate on-premises apps to Azure
- Manage Azure AD users and roles
What are the objectives of the Microsoft Azure Course in India?
One of the main objectives of this real-time training with job support is to give you practical knowledge rather than just the theoretical one. With hands-on labs and a project at the end, you’ll surely be thorough in all the concepts. Some other objectives are:
- Deploying workloads on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines (VMs)
- Designing blob hierarchies and configuring custom domains
- Implementing encrypted and role-based security for data managed by Azure Data Lake Store
- Leveraging service principals with ARM authentication
- Implement Azure managed service identity
Who should attend this Microsoft Azure Certification Course in India?
There isn’t anyone in particular who can attend this Microsoft Azure Certification course as anyone who is interested in the cloud can join. Most of the people who take up this course are:
- Working professionals
- Cloud engineers
What are the prerequisites for learning Microsoft Azure Training Course?
There aren’t any prerequisites for this Microsoft Azure training course. Cloud enthusiasts would really enjoy this course. Basic knowledge of cloud and programming would be a plus although not necessary.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
- Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
- Implement Virtual Networks
- Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
- Manage Azure Operations
- Manage Azure Identities
Upcoming Batches for Microsoft Azure Training
Our Microsoft Azure Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Microsoft Azure Training Syllabus
Module I – Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Deploy workloads on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines (VMs)
- Identify workloads that can and cannot be deployed run workloads that use Microsoft or Linux operating systems;
- Create VMs; connect to a Windows/Linux VM;
- Deploy workloads; deploy Bring Your Own License (BYOL) images
Perform configuration management
- Automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent (custom script extensions);
- Enable remote debugging
Design and implement VM storage
- Configure disk caching & plan storage capacity.
- Configure operating system disk redundancy.
- Configure shared storage using Azure File service & Azure File Share snapshots.
- Configure geo-replication. Encrypt disk.
- Implement ARM VMs with Standard and Premium Storage.
- Configure Blob-Level Tiering (Hot, Cool, Archive). Manage storage encryption keys
Monitor ARM VMs
- Configure ARM VM monitoring; configure alerts.
- Configure diagnostic and monitoring storage location
- Manage ARM VM availability
- Configure multiple ARM VMs in an availability set for redundancy.
- Configure each application tier into separate availability sets.
- Combine the Load Balancer with availability sets.
- Configure fault domains and update domains.
- Leverage Availability Zones
Scale ARM VMs
- Scale up and scale down VM sizes.
- Deploy ARM VM Scale Sets (VMSS).
- Configure ARM VMSS auto-scale.
- Create ARM VM & scale Set.
- Create availability set and associate with VM.
Module II – Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Identify appropriate blob type for specific storage requirements.
- Read data, change data ,set metadata on a container.
- Store data using block and page blobs & stream data using blobs.
- Access blobs securely & implement async blob copy.
- Configure Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Design blob hierarchies; configure custom domains.
- Scale blob storage; manage SMB file storage; implement Azure StorSimple
- Create and manage shared access signatures.
- Use stored access policies & regenerate keys.
- Encrypt keys by using Azure Key Vault integration
Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Set retention policies and logging levels; access, add, and remove logs; analyze logs
Implement storage encryption
- Encrypt data as written to Azure Storage by using Azure Storage Service Encryption (SSE).
- Implement encrypted and role-based security for data managed by Azure Data Lake Store.
- Created Azure Storage account.
- Install and browse storage account using Storage Explorer.
- Upload file to Azure Blob Storage using command line & Storage explorer.
- Created and mount Azure File share in windows & Linux Servers.
- Access a storage account with Share access signature.
Module III – Implement Virtual Networks
- Configure virtual networks
- Deploy a VM into a virtual network.
- Configure external and internal load balancing.
- Implement Application Gateway & design subnets.
- Configure static, public, and private IP addresses.
- Set up Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS at the virtual network level, HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, User Defined Routes (UDRs), firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Connect VNets by virtual network peering.
Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Choose the appropriate solution between Azure ExpressRoute, site-to-site, and point-to-site.
- Choose the appropriate gateway.
- Identify supported devices and software VPN solutions.
- Identify networking prerequisites, configure virtual networks and multi-site virtual networks.
- Implement virtual network peering and service chaining.
- Implement hybrid connections to access on-premises data sources, leverage S2S VPNs to connect to on-premises infrastructure.
- Monitor ExpressRoute.
Configure ARM VM networking
- Configure static IP addresses, Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS, User Defined Routes (UDRs), external and internal load balancing with HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Design and implement Application Gateway.
- Configure Accelerated Networking.
- Configure virtual network service endpoints.
Design and implement a connection strategy
Implement Hybrid Connections to access data sources on-premises; leverage S2S VPN to connect to an on-premises infrastructure
- Create VNet and Subnets.
- Configured VNet Peering between the virtual networks.
- Configure Site to Site VPN between different azure region using Azure VPN Gateway.
- Configure Point to Site VPNN to access the Azure resources from public client machine.
Module IV – Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Implement ARM templates
- Author ARM templates.
- Create ARM templates to deploy multiple ARM Resource Providers resources of different types with count loops and Marketplace items.
- Deploy templates with PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Portal and REST API
- Leverage service principals with ARM authentication.
- Use Azure Active Directory Authentication with ARM.
- Set management policies.
- Configure lock policies.
- lock resources.
Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Secure resource scopes such as the ability to create VMs and Azure Web Apps.
- Implement Azure RBAC standard roles.
- Design Azure RBAC custom roles.
- Deploy Azure ARM resources using ARM template.
- Create and modify the resource using the visual studio ARM templates.
- Implement the RBAC and control the users access.
Module V – Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
Manage data protection and security compliance
- Create and import encryption keys with Key Vault.
- Automate tasks for SSL/TLS certificates.
- Prevent and respond to security threats with Azure Security Center.
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications using federation and password based authentication.
- Add users and groups to applications.
- Revoke access to SaaS applications.
- Configure access.
- Configure federation with public consumer identity providers such as Facebook and Google.
Implement recovery services
- Create a backup vault.
- Deploy a backup agent; backup and restore data, use snapshots and Geo-replication for recovery.
- Implement DR as service.
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery (ASR) agent, configure ASR; configure ASR one-click failover
- Azure Security center configuration and manage policies.
- Created ASR Vault and configured Backup for VM.
- Restore VM or files using ASR Vault.
Module VI – Manage Azure Operations
Enhance cloud management with automation
- Implement PowerShell runbooks.
- Integrate Azure Automation with Web Apps.
- Create and manage PowerShell Desired State Configurations (DSC).
- Import DSC resources; generate DSC node configurations; monitor and automatically update machine configurations with Azure Automation DSC.
- Implement serverless computing, including Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus
Collect and analyze data generated by resources in cloud and on-premises environments
- Collect and search across data sources from multiple systems.
- Build custom visualisations.
- Visualize Azure resources across multiple subscriptions.
- Transform Azure activity data and managed resource data into an insight with flexible search queries; monitor system updates and malware status.
- Track server configuration changes by using Azure Log Analytics.
- Configure the IT Service Management Connector (ITSMC).
- Create Azure Automation Account & run the custom PowerShell script through the account.
- Create Azure Log Analytics to explore the “Azure Migrate”.
- PowerShell DSC implementation.
Module VII – Manage Azure Identities
Monitor on-premises identity infrastructure and synchronization services with Azure AD Connect Health
- Monitor AD FS proxy and web application proxy servers.
- Setup email notifications for critical alerts.
- Generate utilization report.
- Monitor Sync Engine.
- Monitor domain controllers & monitor replication
Manage domains with Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Join Azure virtual machines to a domain, securely administer domain-joined virtual machines by using Group Policy.
- Migrate on-premises apps to Azure.
- Handle traditional directory-aware apps along with SaaS apps
Integrate with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Implement Azure AD Connect and single sign-on with on-premises Windows Server 2016.
- Add custom domains.
- Monitor Azure AD.
- Configure MFA.
- Configure Windows 10 with Azure AD join.
- Implement Enterprise State Roaming, implement Azure AD integration in web and desktop applications.
- leverage Microsoft Graph API.
- Implement Azure Managed Service Identity; implement Privileged Identity Management, implement Azure AD Identity Management, enable self-service password reset.
- Create & Manage users in Azure Active Directory.
- Install Azure AD connect on on-premise Active directory.
- Integrate on-Premise AD to Azure AD.
- Manage Azure AD users and Roles.
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Additional Info. of Microsoft Azure Training
Microsoft Azure job opportunities in India
Once you take the best online Microsoft Azure training in India from GangBoard, you’re sure to stand out in the job market. Some of the roles you can consider are:
- Microsoft Azure technical architect
- Azure cloud engineerMahima
- DevOps engineer
- Business Intelligence consultant
- Microsoft Azure solution architect
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Microsoft Azure Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Microsoft Azure Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Microsoft Azure Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Microsoft Azure Training Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
I have studied Microsoft Azure Certification Training in India, GangBoard, it is easy to understand the concepts, and very use full. The classes are taken perfectly and we can acquire the knowledge. The faculty was very good and he explained all the concepts of Microsoft Azure with the real-time scenario. Prem sir was excellent in his teaching we are lucky to get such a good staff. This is a well-organized technology.
I completed my Microsoft Azure Certification Training in India, GangBoard.they teach me in real-time projects and they gave many interview tips.really my trainer Madhan act as a backbone for me. I suggest u join in GangBoard to ur bright future.”
Hai, This is Prabha, I Joined in Microsoft Azure Certification Training. Mr. Sokkalingam is my trainer and he has taken Azure Concept and it easily understand, I strongly recommend Microsoft Azure Certification Training GangBoard. Trainer Having 10+ Years Experience in IT Sector. Now I got Placed in Verizon Chennai. Thanks to Mr. Ravi and GangBoard.
I have attended Microsoft Azure Certification Training in India with GangBoard. I had no prior experience in Azure, The trainer (Mr.Chokkalingam) has 14+ years of experience in the software field. He explained the basics first so that We get a good understanding of what we are going to cover in the training. We had a practical exposure with the software, and also a professional training experience. Thanks to Chokkalingam Sir. He also helped me fa my placements.
I have completed my Microsoft Azure Certification Training in India successfully. I got good knowledge about the subject and I could showcase as a work experience person since our trainer Nishanth had well trained with practical as well as theory. Since he is a very good friend and also a teacher. He explained every doubt then and there. These 2 months’ journey was a useful part of my life. Thanks a lot for GangBoard and trainer Nishanth.