About SQL Certification Online Training
SQL (Structured Query Language) is one such programming language that helps in accessing and retrieving data from a database. In large organizations across sectors like retail, Information Technology, Construction, healthcare, etc., various departments generate large amounts of data daily. Storing and managing them is necessary for the proper functioning of the business. SQL is the programming language to query a database and is used to manage the database. Through the course, you will learn about the fundamentals of a database, MySQL, SQL Scripting, designing database, SQL Commands, data querying, manipulating tabled data, etc. After completing the course, you will be able to get a job as a SQL database manager or a SQL Developer. As per Pay scale, in Singapore, you will earn anywhere between S$50,000 to S$90,000.
SQL Training Course in Singapore will give you a good shot at becoming an SQL specialist. The course offers in-depth knowledge of the programming language. With the hands-on training provided by a live instructor, SQL classes double up as practice sessions. Our instructors are industry experts with 5-6 years of experience in SQL. One major advantage of the course is the certification. You will receive the ‘SQL Professional Certificate’ at the end of the course. The certificate is industry-approved. Through the course, you will get project support, job oriented training, and job support. You will get a high-paying job in an MNC in no time.
What you will learn in this SQL Training in Singapore?
SQL Course in Singapore will give you the most comprehensive knowledge of SQL programming. Through placement oriented training, you will learn the following:
- Fundamentals of Database
- All about relational databases
- Syntax of SQL
- Commands of SQL
- Accessing database using SQL
- Keyword query
- Manipulating Tables
- Aggregate functions, etc.
Further, by completing the course you will be able to hear global certification exams like:
- Microsoft Certified Solution Associate: SQL Server 2012/2014
- Oracle Database SQL Certified Associate Certification
- Oracle certified MySQL Database Administration
- IBM Certified Database Administration
- SAP HANA
Objectives of the SQL Course in Singapore?
SQL Certification Training Course has the following objectives:
- To impart the best knowledge on SQL programming
- To provide real-time training support
- To provide 24/7 live support
- To provide certification training
- To provide job support
- Real-world project training.
Our course is one of the best online SQL training in Singapore. You can learn from the comfort of your home through live online training and live classroom training.
Who should attend this SQL Training Course in Singapore?
The course is for anyone looking to become a certified database administrator. With the certification training and placement assistance, you are sure to land in a dream job.
Also, the course is for those looking to improve their SQL programming skills.
Entrepreneurs who are willing to learn about database management can also take up the course.
What are the prerequisites for learning SQL Training Course?
SQL is the simplest of programming languages to query a relational database. As such, there are no prerequisites to learn SQL. Even if you have little or no knowledge of SQL, you can take the course. All you need is an interest in learning the programming language.
Learning gets easier if you know the following:
- Basic understanding of a database system
- Basic knowledge on Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction to Oracle Database
- First Steps SQL
- Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Use Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Use Correlated Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- The SET Operators
- Data Manipulation Statements
- Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Other Schema Objects
- Control User Access
- Management of Schema Objects
- Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
Upcoming Batches for SQL Certification Training
Our SQL Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
SQL Certification Training Syllabus
Introduction to Oracle Database
- What is Oracle
- The History of Oracle
- Different Type of Oracle Versions 9i,10g,11g
- List the features of Oracle Database 11g
- Discuss the basic design, theoretical, and physical aspects of a relational database
First Steps SQL
- Categorize the different types of SQL statements
- Describe the data set used by the course
- Log on to the database using SQL Developer environment
- Save queries to files and use script files in SQL Developer
Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Generate a report of data from the output of a basic SELECT statement
- Select All Columns
- Select Specific Columns
- Use Column Heading Defaults
- Use Arithmetic Operators
- Use Logical Operators
- Use Comparison Operators
- Understand Operator Precedence
- Learn the DESCRIBE command to display the table structure
Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Write queries that contain a WHERE clause to limit the output retrieved
- List the comparison operators and logical operators that are used in a WHERE clause
- Describe the rules of precedence for comparison and logical operators
- Use character string literals in the WHERE clause
- Write queries that contain an ORDER BY clause to sort the output of a SELECT statement
- Sort output in descending and ascending order
- Use Distinct and Unique
- What is Function
- Type of Function
Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Describe the differences between single row and multiple row functions
- Manipulate strings with character function in the SELECT and WHERE clauses
- Manipulate numbers with the ROUND, TRUNC, and MOD functions
- Perform arithmetic with date data
- Manipulate dates with the DATE functions
Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Describe implicit and explicit data type conversion
- Use the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Nest multiple functions
- Apply the NVL, NULLIF, and COALESCE functions to data
- Use conditional IF THEN ELSE logic in a SELECT statement
Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Use the aggregation functions in SELECT statements to produce meaningful reports
- Divide the data into groups by using the GROUP BY clause
- Exclude groups of date by using the HAVING clause
Display Data From Multiple Tables Using Joins
- What are Join & Types of Joins
- Cross Join
- Inner Join
- Outer Join
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Join a table by using a self-join
Use Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Define sub-queries
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- List the types of sub-queries
- Write single-row and multiple-row sub-queries
Use Correlated Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- Define Correlated sub-queries
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- Use IN and EXIST Keywords
The SET Operators
- Describe the SET operators
- Use a SET operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Control the order of rows returned
Data Manipulation Statements
- Describe each DML statement
- Insert rows into a table
- Change rows in a table by the UPDATE statement
- Delete rows from a table with the DELETE statement
- Save and discard changes with the COMMIT and ROLLBACK statements
- Explain read consistency
Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Categorize the main database objects
- Review the table structure
- List the data types available for columns
- Create a simple table
- Alter and Modify the Table and Columns
- Decipher how constraints can be created at table creation
- Describe how schema objects work
Other Schema Objects
- Create a simple and complex view
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Create and maintain indexes
- Type of Indexes
- Create private and public synonyms
Control User Access
- Differentiate system privileges from object privileges
- Create Users
- Grant System Privileges
- Create and Grant Privileges to a Role
- Change Your Password
- Grant Object Privileges
- How to pass on privileges?
- Revoke Object Privileges
Management of Schema Objects
- Add, Modify and Drop a Column
- Add, Drop and Defer a Constraint
- How to enable and Disable a Constraint?
- Create and Remove Indexes
- Create a Function-Based Index
- Perform Flashback Operations
- Create an External Table by Using ORACLE_LOADER and by Using ORACLE_DATAPUMP
- Query External Tables
Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
- Explain the data dictionary
- Use the Dictionary Views
- USER_OBJECTS and ALL_OBJECTS Views
- Table and Column Information
- Query the dictionary views for constraint information
- Query the dictionary views for view, sequence, index, and synonym information
- Add a comment to a table
- Query the dictionary views for comment information
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
SQL Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
SQL Certification Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I had SQL Certification Training in Singapore and it had been a good experience. It was well structured and detailed. The classes were interactive and we discussed our doubts/thoughts very well. Thanks, GangBoard for the experience.
I got a good experience. I have completed the SQL Certification Training in Singapore. Ankit sir’s teaching is good he gave us good practical knowledge, Thanks Ankit for making me a SQL Certification Expert. Thanks to GangBoard.
I attended SQL Certification Training in Singapore. My trainer was Mr.Syed Ali. He explained the concepts of SQL classes, functions, and basics with very simple examples which helped in understanding the concepts. Thanks to Syed ALI for your support.
I studied SQL Certification Training in Singapore.Simply I say trainer teach very perfect. I don’t have knowledge about SQL before joining GangBoard.After joining GangBoard I’m familiar with SQL. Special greetings to my trainer Mr.Santhosh Lal.
I have completed my SQL Certification Training in Singapore. The course training provided by Mr. Arumugam was very nice. He is very responsive to clarify any confusion in a clear manner. He genuinely cared about learning the course really interesting. Thanks to GangBoard for such a good trainer provided for me.
Additional Info. of SQL Certification Training
SQL Job opportunities in Singapore
SQL job opportunities are abundant in Singapore. With the SQL certification training course, your chance of getting a high-paying job increases.
Businesses across sectors need to manage their data in a structured way. These businesses prefer SQL programming-language to manage the database. Here lies the importance of a certified SQL specialist. And the demand for people with SQL skills is high.
With the placement training offered by the training institute, you can become any of the following:
- SQL Database Manager
- SQL Developer
- SQL Database Administrator
- Data Engineer
- SQL Application Support Engineer
- Data Architect
- Database Developer
- SQL Data Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst