About Android Course Training
Jobs in Android will fetch you a salary in the range of 80K – 90K. One can work in domains like Cognizant, Sony, Wipro, Google, TCS, Banking Sectors, Cisco, Genpact, and other topmost MNCs and IT and Technology fields through Android Training Course in London.
Android Training in London offers exclusive Android classes that teach students all the required basic fundamentals and the advanced studies in Android as the candidate gets familiarized with real-life projects. Android training prepares each student in various Android development concepts that are Core Java system, Types of Data, Structures of Control, Logical Expression system with other practical studies. After the completion of the Android certification training course from Android training in London, you could easily get enrolled in the world’s topmost MNCs and get placed in various segments of IT hubs who rely fully on Android Inputs and concepts. This placement-oriented training can be best found in top segments in IT, Technology, Healthcare, Education, Mobile, and Web Applications and Financial segments.
What one learns in Android Training in London?
Through Android training in London, students get in-depth knowledge of Android applications and can easily get themselves registered on the Google Play store system through which you can focus on your creativity. It promises students with excellent placement assistance as they get trained from the Android training course in London where they are provided project support too.
- Through the Android course in London, students understand the basics of android, the system architecture and the mobile app system.
- Through the Android course in London, students learn major Android components and resources of the application life cycle. They learn how to create menus and various android layouts.
- Android course in London helps them to use the Database of SQLite that is used to create the applications in Android.
- Android course in London makes students learn animation, creation of content, storage of data and API Mappings, Android Studio working, DDMS system, various system listeners and other tools too.
- Android training course in London makes students design various interactive applications with multimedia and helps them to publish the apps on the Google play store system.
What are the objectives of Android Training in London?
The main objective of the Android training course in London is to build the knowledge and make students learn and implement the basic concepts of Java. This training institute has extremely talented instructors through whom the students gain learnings in ergonomic applications in Android.
- Through live online training, students get job support and a deeper understanding to explore numerous types of data and structures of control.
- Android training course in London teaches students to write the modern Java programs through the use of an Android Online training system. They also learn to create mobile applications.
- Through live classroom training in Android certification training course students learn error management and real-life problem solving, they learn to write programs of advanced java systems.
- Android Certification Training in London teaches how to build mobile apps and systems independently. Some Best Online Android training in London teaches the workings of applications through various objects in Google.
- Last but not least Android Certification Training in London teaches how one can work with SQLite internal storage system which will help in storing and retrieving data.
Who should attend the Android Training in London?
Any student who is willing to avail this live instructor-based training from Best Online Android training in London can make it to a wonderful career
- Fresh engineering graduates who want to have their career in Android applications can study from Best Online Android Training in London.
- Professionals who are experienced and seeking SQL, Java and Android knowledge can get enrolled in Best Online Android Training in London.
- Certain Java programmers who are thinking for various upgradations professionally can get enrolled in Best Online Android Training in London.
- IT and technology professionals wanting to establish themselves in the industry can avail of this Certificate Training.
- Various mobile app developers in business can also opt for this course study.
What are the prerequisites for learning Android Training in London?
Android certification training course is never restricted to any age group but android is such a space that needs a student to have a knowledge of Java knowledge from beforehand.
- Basic knowledge of technical studies will help in learning of Android certification training course.
- Android Certification Training in London allows a person to have proper command over Java.
- This placement training institute provides hands-on training so that students understand the basics of the SQL system.
- Android Certification Training in London teaches students the implementation of the XML system.
- Through real-time training students will have an Android Software development kit and also an Android Studio.
What are the job opportunities in Android Training in London?
If you study from Android Certification Training in London, job opportunities in programming is an excellent opportunity you get since you get to fly abroad and explore wonderful opportunities in IT and technology. It is thus necessary to have an Android certification training course from the best institutes having 24/7 live support.
- Excellent job opportunities as Software developers as well as IT professionals is available.
- One can get settled abroad as System Engineers or SQL programmers and architects.
- One gets to work has experienced Android scientists in IT sectors.
- Working as Java programmers and administrators is also best.
- Working as Project Mangers is possible with Android Training in London.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction of Java & Android
- Exploring Data Types
- Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- Control Structures: Loops
- User-Defined Functions
- Android Architecture
- Android Activity LifeCycle
- Android Layouts and Gestures
- Building Android Application based on Web Response
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Working with Files and Directories
Upcoming Batches for Android Training
Our Android Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Android Online Training
Introduction of Java & Android
- What is Java?
- What is Android?
- The history of Android
- Why choose Android?
- Installation overview
- Basic steps to crate project
- Dynamic inputs with real time example
- Basic steps to crate project
- Inserting code comments
Exploring Data Types
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type casting
- Boxing and Unboxing
Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- If statements
- Else and else if statements
- Nested If statements
- Nested else If statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
Control Structures: Loops
- While loops
- For loops
- For Each loops
- Understanding array Concepts
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Debug with a breakpoint
- Warnings and errors
- Error handling Capacity
- How to debug errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- How Application works with android OS.
- Key Features of Android Latest versions
- Android History of versions
Android Activity LifeCycle
- What is Activity?
- Activity Life Cycle?
- How Activity Life Cycle Works?
- Intents and Intent Filters
- Working with Bundles
- Passing Values through bundles using intent
Android Layouts and Gestures
- Linear Layout
- Relative Layout
- Frame Layout
- Input Controls.
- Click Listeners
- Date Picker
- Time Picker
- Alert Dialog
Android Working with Views
- List View
- Grid View
- Dialog View
- Recycler List View
- How to start service from an Activity
- How to stop background service.
- Managing Service LifeCycle
- Bound Service
- Unbound Service
Fragments and its LifeCycle
- What is Fragment?
- Fragment Life Cycle?
- How Fragment Life Cycle Works with in an Activity?
- Dynamically loading Fragments in an Activity.
Building Android Application based on Web Response
- Links and URLs
- Fetching Json Values from the server using GET method.
- Posting Json Values from the server using POST method.
- Json Parsing
- Xml Parsing
- Encoding GET values
Working with Android Input Controls
- Building forms using EditText, TextView, ImageView and AutoComplete TextView
- Detecting form submissions
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Sqlite introduction
- Creating a database
- Methods in SqliteHelper Class
- Handling SqlException
- Creating a database table
- Database versions
- CRUD in Sqlite
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
Using Android to Access SQLITE
- Database APIs in Android
- Connecting to SQLITE with Android
- Retrieving data from SQLITE
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with SQLITE
- Updating and deleting records with SQLITE
- Refactoring Class names and Method names
- Sdk Handling
- Google play services?
- Handling Multiple Projects
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
Building the Public Area
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
Regulating Page Access
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
Advanced Android Techniques
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
OOP in Practice
- What is Object?
- How to Create Object?
- Inheritance and its types
- Polymorphism and its types
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Comparing objects
Working with Files and Directories
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- Android permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Android Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Android Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Android Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Android Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
The Android Training in London that I have recently completed was very Informative. The classes were highly interactive and also practical oriented. Classes were informative and the instructor was able to answer all the queries put forward, the pace was good and the explanations offered were very good. Overall very good teaching.
I liked the Android Training in London very much, the course content was well structured. The trainers were fully expert in the technology, They answered all questions with full ease. The course material has an in-depth explanation making easy for self-study and understanding. I would like to thank my trainer and GangBoard team.
I recently completed the Android Training in London. The quality of training is very good. Initial modules of the training are designed as a beginner’s guide to comprehend basic concepts. The next modules cover advanced concepts. I surely recommend this training course to my friend circle.
Android Training in London from GangBoard that I have taken gave me a great experience. One of the best things I would say from this platform is providing high-quality content with highly skilled and experienced professionals as an instructor for each live course. Thanks to GangBoard.
First of all the good thing with GangBoard having a wide variety of courses for the last advance technologies at reasonable prices. Also good content, instructors and good support. I have completed the Android Training in London. The instructor has an in-depth knowledge of DevOps tools. He explains each one very clearly, thank you so much. I strongly recommend GangBoard to all.