About Big Data Hadoop Course Training
Hadoop is widely used in domains such as E-commerce, Health care, Retail, Travel agency, Airlines, Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Agriculture and supply chain management, and Logistics. After this Hadoop course, you can crack the CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer Exam (CCA175) by paying the exam fees of USD $295. You can certainly join a good company in the United Kingdom as a Hadoop Developer with a salary in the range of 57,500 – 87,500 soon after successfully completing this Hadoop training course in London.
The Apache Hadoop platform makes it easy to create distributed applications. This best online Hadoop training in London will help you understand its architecture and give you the knowledge to install, configure and administer a Hadoop cluster. Hadoop certification training course covers everything from Hadoop and related ecosystem overviews to installation, configuration, management, and operation. In the hands-on exercises in this training institute, various operational tasks such as actual cluster construction, configuration, and monitoring are performed. During this real-time training course, you will learn the concepts concerning the management of a Hadoop cluster: from installation and configuration to load balancing and tuning and to the diagnosis and resolution of problems. This Hadoop training course in London is also available as live classroom training. You can do Hadoop cluster installation and configuration with project support from the live instructor.
What you will learn in this Hadoop Training in London?
You will learn the main ideas and skills that developers need to create high-performance Hadoop applications to analyze large amounts of data. In the Hadoop course in London, you learn:
- How to import data into Apache Hadoop clusters.
- How to process them with Spark (including Spark Streaming and Spark SQL), Kafka, Flume, Sqoop and other Hadoop ecosystem tools.
- To identify the correct tool to use in any given situation, also taking advantage of the relevant practical exercises.
- Preparation for the Cloudera CCA Spark & Hadoop Developer certification exam.
- You will learn how to put to use in Big Data projects, your skills in business intelligence and data analytics, using tools to access, manipulate and analyze complex data sets through the use of SQL and familiar scripting languages.
This is placement training and job support will be given after you complete the Hadoop course.
What are the objectives of Hadoop Course in London?
The main objective of Hadoop Certification Training in London is the student can achieve these: Explain Hadoop; Hadoop can be installed; Explain about HDFS; Explain Map / Reduce; Describe Hadoop-related products. Other objectives are given below:
- Discover the concepts and issues related to Hadoop.
- Understand the operation of the platform and its components.
- Install the platform, manage to optimize it.
- To train the student with technical knowledge for the development of data import projects (Big Data) in the Apache Hadoop cluster and how to process them in the ecosystem with the appropriate tools (Spark, Impala, Hide, Flume, and Sqoop).
- Understand important functions and components of Enterprise Data Hub and how to use the Hadoop distributed file system and related tools .
- Build clusters, set configuration items, and change.
Hadoop classes will achieve all the above objectives.
Who should attend this Hadoop Certification Course in London?
Hadoop certification training course is mainly targeted at job seekers who want to get Hadoop-certified and a get job in this field. Those who are involved in the big data business or want to start can also join this certification training. System administrators who want to build and operate distributed infrastructure will find this course very useful and will help them to climb the ladders in their organizations.
What are the prerequisites for learning Hadoop Training Course?
People with basic Linux experience and IT administrators can join this job-oriented training. No knowledge of Hadoop or Spark is required to get admission in this Hadoop training in London. Anyone with a basic knowledge of computers can take the course, but it is even more effective if you have basic knowledge of Linux and experience with object-oriented programs.
What are the Hadoop job opportunities in London?
The adoption of “Big Data” methodologies and technologies by companies in London has been growing strongly for some years. Many companies in London now use Hadoop for their Big data requirements.
- Retail giants in London like Tesco, Sainsbury’s, John Lewis partnership and Morrisons need Hadoop to analyze their millions of customers’ buying behavior and forecast what they will buy in the future.
- Bank of England and London stock exchange use Hadoop to find what can be done to improve their efficient working and deduce information.
- Manufacturing companies in and around London also employ Hadoop specialists to analyze the needs of their buyers and find out solutions for managing supply, manufacturing, etc.
- Spire, Ramsay, Nuffield Health, etc, involve a large amount of data related to patient records, clinical and financial data, and medical history, to name a few.
It will be easy for you to get a job in London as we will give you both 24/7 live support and placement assistance when you successfully complete Hadoop training in London.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Apache Hadoop
- Mapreduce Framework
- Apache Hive
- Apache Hbase
- Apache Pig
- Apache Sqoop
- Administration concepts
Upcoming Batches for Big Data Hadoop Training
Our Big Data Hadoop Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Big Data Hadoop Online Training
Gangboard’s Big data and Hadoop Online Course Syllabus and Materials are prepared by 10+ Years experienced Trainers.
- Introduction to Big Data & Hadoop Fundamentals
- Dimensions of Big data
- Type of Data generation
- Apache ecosystem & its projects
- Hadoop distributors
- HDFS core concepts
- Modes of Hadoop employment
- HDFS Flow architecture
- HDFS MrV1 vs MrV2 architecture
- Types of Data compression techniques
- Rack topology
- HDFS utility commands
- Min h/w requirements for a cluster & property files changes
- Introduction to Mapreduce
- Mapreduce Design flow
- Mapreduce Program (Job) execution
- Types of Inputformats & Outputformats
- Mapreduce Datatypes
- Performance tuning of a Mapreduce jobs
- Counters techniques
- Introduction to Hive & features
- Hive architecture flow
- Types of hive tables flow
- DML/DDL commands explanation
- Partitioning logic
- Bucketing logic
- Hive script execution in shell & HUE
- Introduction to Hbase concepts
- Introdcution to NoSQL/CAP theorem concepts
- Hbase design/architecture flow
- Hbase table commands
- Hive + Hbase integration module/jars deployment
- Hbase execution in shell/HUE
- Introduction to Pig concepts
- Pig modes of execution/storage concepts
- Pig program logics explanation
- Pig basic commands
- Pig script execution in shell/HUE
- Introduction to Sqoop concepts
- Sqoop internal design/architecture
- Sqoop Import statements concepts
- Sqoop Export Statements concepts
- Quest Data connectors flow
- Incremental updating concepts
- Creating a database in MySQL for importing to HDFS
- Sqoop commands execution in shell/HUE
- Introduction to Hue design
- Hue architecture flow/UI interface
- Introduction to zookeeper concepts
- Zookeeper principles & usage in Hadoop framework
- Basics of Zookeeper
- Introduction to Flume & features
- Flume topology & core concepts
- Property file parameters logic
- Principles of Hadoop administration & its importance
- Hadoop admin commands explanation
- Balancer concepts
- Rolling upgrade mechanism explanation
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Big Data Hadoop Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
The best way to get huge benefits from this technology is to obtain a Hadoop Certification and maximize the benefits of Hadoop in your organization. When you complete Hadoop Certification Training in London, you will be able to take the following certifications too:
- CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer Exam (CCA175) is a much-acclaimed in London companies. In the exam, you will have to do 8 to 12 jobs within 2 hours. The passing score is 70%. The exam fee is USD $295.
- The HDP Certified Developer Exam will assess your capabilities of developing Hadoop applications for handling data stored in Hadoop using the Hortonworks tools like Pig and Hive. Exam fees is USD $250.
Big Data Hadoop Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
GangBoard is the best place for learning software IT Courses. They provide unique course materials, a curriculum plan and well-trained instructors along with 24/7 support. The course content prepared GangBoard is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. Thanks to the whole GangBoard team.
I had an Amazing Learning Experience from GangBoard. I am very much thankful to my trainer for explaining in a great way and developing my interest further in this topic. It's really a great opportunity for me to take Training in GangBoard. Thanks to the entire team of GangBoard.
I have done Training in GangBoard. It's really an awesome learning experience. All the concepts were covered without any compromise. The instructor was very well determined and Focussed on Clear Examples. It's completely awesome. Thanks to GangBoard.
Thanks to GangBoard for providing excellent Software IT Courses. I would like to say thanks to the support team for there advice and help whenever I faced any issues. They are always ready to help you to solve the issues. I like this approach from GangBoard.
I took Training with GangBoard. It is an amazing experience. Excellent course structure, Experienced faculty, superb support team. They are always with the success of student carrier, very prompt service they are committed to what they promised.