About Android Course Training
Learning the available courses with Android each student will become a well versed and knowledgeable person in various topics like stack concepts of Android, the importance of Android in today’s world, building blocks, Hello World APP creation, Lifecycle of various activities, Create advanced UI, Android Multimedia creation, Broadcast receivers and so on. With the available training courses and experts in the team, everyone is given an opportunity to have hands-on and real-time work exposure which in turn will help all the students to gain deeper knowledge for each concept learned. Android Training from GangBoard helps and equips the students with a better understanding of the concepts including the tools named Android studio, eclipse, Android SDK working, application creating wizard using SQL queries, Video usage services for good user experience. If you become an expert in Android, you will be capable of learning and developing scripts in programming languages like Java and OOPS. Android Certifications such as The Complete Android- React Native and Redux, Android Java Masterclass, Associate Android Developer, Android App Development are some of the best certifications that is authenticated for a good career. The average salary of an Android Developer is approximately $117,000 per annum.
The Android Certification Courses in Dubai will develop and enhance candidate’s knowledge towards mobile android development and various programming languages to intermediate level. The course materials and questionnaire designed is the best training material to become an expert with Android development and make students be in a ready state to undergo the certification. The topics included in the certification’s courses are control flow statements (If, if-else statement, for loop, while loop, etc), Android Framework/Studio, Android storage, User Interface creation, Content Providers, Snackbar, Webview, and Android dialogs. Android developers are needed in the software industry with very high demand and the pay scale is also on the higher end which attracts the students to get into Android development.
What you will learn in this Android Training in Dubai?
Android Training Institute in Dubai is in good numbers and students find the training centers are very approachable and delivering the best class training with highly efficient course content and make every student to get trained with a practical example. The trainers are chosen in such a way that they can deliver the course concepts in a very detailed manner. The list below includes the major learning concepts with Android development.
- What is Android Platform Architecture?
- How to create an Android Virtual device?
- Methods for configuring Recycler view of Android
- How do you create/build a calculator application?
- How to test and run the recycler view?
- How do you add event listeners to the recycler view of Android?
- Content Provider creation
- Working process of Syncadapters
- App Interface creation process
Objectives of Android Course in Dubai
Android courses in Dubai are one of the top-rated training centers around the globe with high-class training material and well-talented professionals to train the candidates with better plans and structure. The trainers in the institute make themselves very responsible and they tend to show a caring personality towards students who approach them with various queries regarding the course concepts so that the students get the comfort zone towards the learning strategy. Some important objectives of Android Course in Dubai are furnished below:
- Learn all the essential parts of programming languages
- Maintain the Android applications effectively using various tools
- A better understanding of the Android application life cycle throughout
- Debugging concepts of Android applications
- Helping the students to gain knowledge and practice hands-on experiments in a better way.
- Different training schedules and repeated training sessions on request
- Placement opportunities for all the candidates who successfully complete the training along with certification.
- The trainers provide real-time projects for students for real learning experience.
- The institute provides the students with important questions bank sets in order to get a certification cleared in a first attempt
Who should attend this Android Certification Course in Dubai?
Android Certification Course in Dubai has the best standard and it provides the learners with ample number of opportunities to grow faster. This course applies to both freshers and working professionals. Android training can be taken by students who do not possess any programming skills. Having java basic knowledge will be an added advantage to complete the training at a faster pace. People who can take up Android Certification are given below:
- Engineering graduates
- IT Professionals
- Software Developers
- QA Engineers
- System Analysts
What are the prerequisites for learning Android Training Course?
Android training in Dubai does not need any specific requirements from the students who wish to pursue this course. All the required tool and system set up factors are automatically arranged by trained professionals before any session begins. It is good if the students possess some basic understanding of Java and SQL queries.
What are the Android Job Opportunities in Dubai?
Android Training in Dubai will ensure to get a high paid job opportunity as soon as you complete the training and certification respectively. Also, the job findings after completing the course will become very easier. Some major roles that are aligned with Android courses are listed below:
- Android Developer
- Mobile Developer
- Unity Developer
- IOS Development Engineer
- Android Program Developer
- Mobile Application Develope
- Chatbot Developer
- Mobile Web Application Developer
- Mobile Software Engineer
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction of Java & Android
- Exploring Data Types
- Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- Control Structures: Loops
- User-Defined Functions
- Android Architecture
- Android Activity LifeCycle
- Android Layouts and Gestures
- Advanced Android Techniques
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Working with Files and Directories
Upcoming Batches for Android Training
Our Android Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Android Online Training
Introduction of Java & Android
- What is Java?
- What is Android?
- The history of Android
- Why choose Android?
- Installation overview
- Basic steps to crate project
- Dynamic inputs with real time example
- Basic steps to crate project
- Inserting code comments
Exploring Data Types
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type casting
- Boxing and Unboxing
Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- If statements
- Else and else if statements
- Nested If statements
- Nested else If statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
Control Structures: Loops
- While loops
- For loops
- For Each loops
- Understanding array Concepts
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Debug with a breakpoint
- Warnings and errors
- Error handling Capacity
- How to debug errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- How Application works with android OS.
- Key Features of Android Latest versions
- Android History of versions
Android Activity LifeCycle
- What is Activity?
- Activity Life Cycle?
- How Activity Life Cycle Works?
- Intents and Intent Filters
- Working with Bundles
- Passing Values through bundles using intent
Android Layouts and Gestures
- Linear Layout
- Relative Layout
- Frame Layout
- Input Controls.
- Click Listeners
- Date Picker
- Time Picker
- Alert Dialog
Android Working with Views
- List View
- Grid View
- Dialog View
- Recycler List View
- How to start service from an Activity
- How to stop background service.
- Managing Service LifeCycle
- Bound Service
- Unbound Service
Fragments and its LifeCycle
- What is Fragment?
- Fragment Life Cycle?
- How Fragment Life Cycle Works with in an Activity?
- Dynamically loading Fragments in an Activity.
Building Android Application based on Web Response
- Links and URLs
- Fetching Json Values from the server using GET method.
- Posting Json Values from the server using POST method.
- Json Parsing
- Xml Parsing
- Encoding GET values
Working with Android Input Controls
- Building forms using EditText, TextView, ImageView and AutoComplete TextView
- Detecting form submissions
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Sqlite introduction
- Creating a database
- Methods in SqliteHelper Class
- Handling SqlException
- Creating a database table
- Database versions
- CRUD in Sqlite
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
Using Android to Access SQLITE
- Database APIs in Android
- Connecting to SQLITE with Android
- Retrieving data from SQLITE
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with SQLITE
- Updating and deleting records with SQLITE
- Refactoring Class names and Method names
- Sdk Handling
- Google play services?
- Handling Multiple Projects
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
Building the Public Area
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
Regulating Page Access
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
Advanced Android Techniques
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
OOP in Practice
- What is Object?
- How to Create Object?
- Inheritance and its types
- Polymorphism and its types
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Comparing objects
Working with Files and Directories
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- Android permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Android Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At End of our Android Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognised Android Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Android Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I have completed Android Training in Dubai with the training given by Mr.Kishore. The training was given more on practical with real-time experience and also trained us with interview oriented approach. The trainer has the patience to train us on a topic any number of times until we get a clear knowledge of it. Thank you so much, sir.
I attended the Android Training in Dubai. I want to thank our trainer Mr. Kundan Keshri for sharing his knowledge with us. It provides hands-on experience with real-time examples that helps in understanding the concepts much easier. Thanks to GangBoard.
I’ve completed the Android Training in Dubai and my guide was Rakesh. He is such a wonderful trainer who makes sure we are comfortable and we understand all the concepts completely. He patiently clears all our doubts and I would say his way of teaching is excellent. I was given multiple tasks practically which helped me more in understanding all the concepts. I would strongly recommend GangBoard for Android training. End of the day, It is worth the money we spend: Thanks.
I completed the Android Training in Dubai. My trainer Mr.Ganesh did an excellent job. He tried to explain all concepts very patiently. He is very friendly and ready to help at any time. His industrial experiences are also helped us to understands the concepts in real-time aspects. Thank you Team GangBoard.
I did Android Training in Dubai at GangBoard, The classes are very fine. My trainer name Mr.Palani Kumar. He is a very good trainer. Yes, the training sessions are very interactive, Practical and real-time. He is a very cooperative person and ready to help at any time. The classes provided by him is very useful. Thanks to GangBoard.