Our hands-on training will make proficient in Force.com platform, Apex Language, and Visualforce. We have one of the best trainers who is certified in Salesforce and has 10 years of experience in working with Salesforce technology. GangBoard is responsible for placing you in topmost MNC companies after the completion of this job-oriented Training. In this technological world, Salesforce expert has a good market and one who is certified in Salesforce can earn a salary up to $130,000. So, let’s accelerate your career as a Salesforce expert with our placement oriented training.
Salesforce Certification Course in Dubai offered by GangBoard encompasses the concepts of Salesforce tools, Force.com platform, Salesforce Cloud, Meta-data Driven Architecture, SOQL, Report Preparations, Designing Portals, Data Model features, Data Visualization, and Debugging. Salesforce Certification training course will enable you to acquire in-depth knowledge in Apex data loader, CRM Administrative features, and App exchange. Our Salesforce training course in Dubai also offers real-time experience in developing the applications.
What you will learn in this Salesforce Training in Dubai?
GangBoard is recognized as one of the best training institutes in providing Salesforce Training. Our live instructor provides real-time projects, assignments, and project support. During the period of this Salesforce course, we will cover the following topics:
- Data Migration and Management
- Building Blocks of Force.com Platform
- Apex Codes, Triggers, and Visualforce
- Salesforce Lightning and Interfaces
- SFDC Security Model
- UI Component Dynamic update
- Server-side controller and Event handling
The objective of the Salesforce Course in Dubai
Our Salesforce certification training course enables the students to gain required knowledge and experience to become a Salesforce expert. After completing the Salesforce training course, students will able to learn
- Differentiation in Salesforce Building blocks
- Service cloud modules and Master Sales
- Understand the Security and Data Models
- Gain knowledge in Apex and Visualforce concepts
- Learn the deployment of Salesforce online applications by using Force.com platform
Who should attend this Salesforce Certification Course in Dubai?
Salesforce Certification course at GangBoard gives the pathway to enhance your career as an expert in Salesforce. This Salesforce course is suited for:
- CRM and Cloud Computing Professionals
- Freshers who wish to build their career in Cloud Computing
- Data Analysts
- Software Administrators and Sales Managers
- Developers and Functional Consultants who are looking to switch their career to Salesforce
What are the prerequisites for learning Salesforce Training Course?
There is no need for any prerequisites to learn the Salesforce course. But any working knowledge as a developer or administrator will be handy and it is also not mandatory.
What are the Salesforce job opportunities in Dubai?
Dubai is a technologically well-developed city which is considered as the place of good job opportunities. It is easy for any Salesforce expert to get a job in Dubai. The job opportunities for Salesforce are extremely very attractive in Dubai. If you trained and certified in Salesforce, then you easily crack a job in Dubai. We will forward your resumes to the reputed companies and provide you 24/7 support to get the job.
The following are some of the Informatica Job opportunities in Dubai:
- Salesforce Developer
- CRM Administrator
- Solution Architect in the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Administrator and Sales Coordinator
- Business Development Manager
- QA Testing Expert
- Salesforce Techno-Functional Analyst
What you'll learn from this course?
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Data Modeling and Management
- Organization Setup
- User Setup
- Business Logic and Process Automation
- App Deployment
- Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Sales Cloud Applications
- Service Cloud Applications
- Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Classes, Interface & Properties
- Visualforce Fundamentals
- Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
Upcoming Batches for Salesforce Certification Training in Dubai
Our Salesforce Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Salesforce Training Syllabus
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Force.com Platform?
- Different Editions of Force.com
- Signup for Force.com Account
- Multi-tenant environment
- MVC pattern
Data Modeling and Management
- Creating new application
- Creating Custom objects, history objects, Chatter object, metadata,external IDs
- Custom settings
- Creating Tabs – Custom Tabs, Web tabs
- Objects, multi-currency, multi-language
- Understanding & Creating different data types
- Understanding & Creating different types of relationship
- Master-Detail Relationship
- Lookup Relationship
- Picklists (Normal Picklists, Dependent Picklists, Multi-Select Picklists)
- Creating Page Layouts
- Schema Builder
- Importing and exporting data
- Company profile info
- Identify the steps to set up / maintain a user
- User access
- Creating Users
- Understanding, Creating & Using Roles
- Understanding, Creating & Using Profiles
- Understanding Public Groups
- Restricting Access based on IP & Login Hours
- Managing Company Information
- Sharing Records
- Sharing via Apex
- Auditing &Monitoring
- Describe the capabilities of territory management and the implications to the sharing model
Business Logic and Process Automation
- Record types
- Formula fields
- Roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval processes
- Workflow, visual workflow
- Understand Reporting on Force.com Platform
- Creating Reports (Standard, Summary, Matrix)
- Understanding Dashboards
- Creating a Dashboard Component
- Change sets
Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Salesforce1 mobile application user interface
- synchronization options of Salesforce for Outlook
- Features of Chatter
Sales Cloud Applications
- Salesforce sales process
- Products and price books
- Lead management
- Campaign management
Service Cloud Applications
- Case management
- Solution management
- Salesforce Knowledge
Content and Folder Management
- Features of Content
- Organize folders
- Activity management
- What is Apex
- When should I use Apex
- What are the Limitations of Apex
Apex Development Process
- Writing Apex
- Writing Tests
- Deploying Apex
- Apex Development Tools
Getting Started with Apex
- Creating a custom Object
- Adding an Apex Class
- Adding an Apex Trigger
- Adding a Test Class
- Primitive Data Types
- sObject Types
Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Conditional Statements (IF-ELSE)
- Loops (Do-While, While, For – Traditional, Iteration, SOQL)
Classes, Interface & Properties
- Defining Apex Classes
- Declaring Class Variables
- Defining Class Methods
- Using Constructors
- Access Modifiers
- Static & Instance methods and classes
- Interfaces and extending classes
- Enforcing object and field permissions
- Exception Handling
Data Manipulation using Apex
- Querying using SOQL & SOSL
- DML Statements (Insert, Update, Upsert, Merge, Delete, Restore)
- Database DML Methods
- DML Exceptions and Error Handling
- Trigger Syntax
- Trigger Context Variables
- Bulk Triggers
- Trigger Exceptions
- Running Test Methods
- Using Change Sets
- Using Force.com IDE
- Using Force.com Migration Tool
- SOAP and REST web services
- What is Visualforce
- Visualforce Architecture
- When to use Visualforce
- Benefits of Visualforce
- Tools for Visualforce Development
Getting Started with Visualforce
- Creating your first page
- Adding fields to a Visualforce page (for displaying, accepting input, changing field labels, dependent picklists)
- Using the Visualforce Component Library
- Overriding an existing page with a Visualforce page
- Displaying Related List on a Visualforce Page
- Displaying Table of Data on a page
- Using Query String Parameters
- Rendering a page as a PDF
- Global variables, formulas, functions (Date and Time, Logical, Math, Text etc. and expression operators (Math, Logical, Text)
Creating re-usable components
- Creating and using custom components
- Templating with Visualforce
Styling Visualforce Pages
- Using Salesforce Styles
- Extending Salesforce Styles
- Using Custom Styles
- Using Static Resources
- Using Standard Controllers
- Accessing Data through Standard Controllers
- Using Standard Controller Actions
- Validation Rules and Standard Controllers
- Checking Object Accessibility
Standard List Controllers
- Associating with a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data
- Using Actions
- Using List Views
- Editing Records
Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
- Building custom controller and controller extension
- Building custom list controller
- Defining Controller Methods (Action, Getter, Setter, Navigation)
- Validation rules and custom controllers
- Using transient keyword
- Mass updating records with a custom list controller
- Considerations for creating custom controllers and extensions
- Apex Classes used in Visualforce Controllers
- Testing custom controllers and controller extensions
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Salesforce Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Salesforce Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Salesforce Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Salesforce Certification Training in Dubai Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
I did my Salesforce Certification Training in Dubai, UAE which was conducted by Mr.Karthik, the combination of his real-time expand knowledge towards the concepts have been delivered nicely to me. The good thing is we work on many example program which helps to understand easily. Doubts have been cleared then and there. And the best part is he didn’t rush to finish the topics. Thank u Karthik we had a great time hopes it continue further & thank u GangBoard for giving this opportunity.
I have completed my Salesforce Training in Dubai from GangBoard. My Trainer is Jessima. The trainer explained each concept very clearly and practically. she explained the concepts clearly and patiently till I understood. Thanks to My Trainer Jessima.
I am done my Salesforce Training in Dubai at GangBoard. I got placed in MNC company with good salary package after completion of my Course. but also he gave training for personality development that helped me to face the complex interviews.I cleared my doubts after completion of my course. Once again thanks to GangBoard for giving technical support after completion of course.
I have Completed Salesforce Training in Dubai, UAE from GangBoard, Got a fab trainer Arijith, he is having plenty of knowledge in Salesforce. he taught well. He covered all topics in Microsoft Azure. I got more knowledge about this course. Thanks to GangBoard.
I completed the Salesforce Certification Course in Dubai, United Arab Emirates under the mentoring of Mr.Amith. The whole journey has been a complete package of practical and theoretical knowledge about Salesforce. It helped me gain real-time experience of working on Salesforce projects. Being a BE student I found GangBoard as one of the best platforms to learn and explore new technical courses. Thank you.