Microsoft Azure Training in Dubai
This Microsoft Azure certification Training Course is designed you to get a good score in Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Exam (AZ-300), Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam (AZ-103), and Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Exam (AZ-203), Microsoft Azure Architect Design Exam (AZ-301), Microsoft Azure DevOps Solution Exam (AZ-400), and Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Exams (AZ-500).
After the completion of this live online training, you will able to implement the configurations of advanced networking, infrastructure security, and plan authentication. With our hands-on training, one can easily understand the concepts of Virtual Network Connectivity, Cloud Infrastructure deployment, Azure Resource Manager, and Windows PowerShell. We have the best trainer who is certified in Microsoft Azure and has a significant amount of experience in working with Microsoft Azure technology. This job oriented training will ensure you place in topmost MNC companies with a good package. Depending upon the various job roles on average Microsoft Azure expert can earn up to $400,000. So, why late? Enhance your career as a Microsoft Azure expert with our placement oriented training.
Microsoft Azure Training Course in Dubai, UAE is designed for you to crack the AZ-300 examination. This real-time training course will give you the knowledge in understanding various concepts in Microsoft Azure services including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS features. Microsoft Azure certification training will enable you to acquire required skills in cloud solutions, infrastructure deployment, network configuration, organizing Azure resources, managing virtual machines, securing identities, migration of servers, Azure load balancer implementation, and managing subscriptions.
What you will learn in this Microsoft Azure Training in Dubai?
GangBoard’ Microsoft Azure course in Dubai is the learning pathway for you to become an expert in Microsoft Azure. By the end of this Microsoft Azure Training course, we will cover the following topics:
- Azure Virtual Machines and Networking
- Azure App Services and Storage Solutions
- Azure VMSS and Availability Zones
- Advanced Azure Hybrid Connectivity
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Azure Monitoring and Insight Service
The Objective of the Microsoft Azure Course in Dubai
In this module of Microsoft Azure Course, students can enhance their careers with sufficient skills and knowledge as Microsoft Azure professionals. Our live instructor provides real-time projects and assignments during the period of this Microsoft Azure classes. After the completion of this Microsoft Azure certification training course, the students will able to acquire the skills in
- Configuring the Virtual Networks
- Creating a Web application Instance
- Migrating On-premise machines to Azure
- Deploying an Application in Azure Kubernetes Service
- Implementing RBAC Authorization and Multi-factor Authorization
- Configuring Azure Log Analytics
Who should attend this Microsoft Azure Certification Course in Dubai?
Learning Microsoft Azure will lead to many job opportunities. Our placement assistance training will accelerate your career as a good expert in Microsoft Azure. This Microsoft Azure certification training course is suited for:
- All the IT professionals who want to become Azure Architects
- Network and QA Engineers
- Developers who already have knowledge in Azure Cloud
- Solution Architects and System Admins
- Cloud Evangelists
- Web Designers and Cloud Solution Architects
What are the prerequisites for learning Microsoft Azure Training Course?
There is no particular prerequisite for learning the Microsoft Azure course, but fundamental knowledge in cloud computing, Cloud Architecture, virtualization, and networking could be beneficial.
What are the Microsoft Azure job opportunities in Dubai?
Dubai has succeeded in developing as a technological city and it is referred to as a financial capital for middle-east. One who is certified in Microsoft Azure can easily get a job in Dubai. The opportunities for Microsoft Azure are extremely attractive in Dubai. Our team will provide you 24/7 support to get a job in Dubai. The following are some of the Microsoft Azure job opportunities in Dubai:
- Azure Solution Specialist
- Azure Cloud Infrastructure Specialist
- Cloud Architecture Specialist
- Azure Technical Architect
- Azure Cloud Engineer
- Principal Solution Architect
What you'll learn from this course?
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Perform configuration management
- Design and implement VM storage
- Monitor ARM VMs
- Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Implement storage encryption
- Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Configure ARM VM networking
- Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Manage data protection and security compliance
- Manage Azure Identities
Upcoming Batches for Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Dubai
Our Microsoft Azure Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Microsoft Azure Course Syllabus
Module I – Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Deploy workloads on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines (VMs)
- Identify workloads that can and cannot be deployed run workloads that use Microsoft or Linux operating systems;
- Create VMs; connect to a Windows/Linux VM;
- Deploy workloads; deploy Bring Your Own License (BYOL) images
Perform configuration management
- Automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent (custom script extensions);
- Enable remote debugging
Design and implement VM storage
- Configure disk caching & plan storage capacity.
- Configure operating system disk redundancy.
- Configure shared storage using Azure File service & Azure File Share snapshots.
- Configure geo-replication. Encrypt disk.
- Implement ARM VMs with Standard and Premium Storage.
- Configure Blob-Level Tiering (Hot, Cool, Archive). Manage storage encryption keys
Monitor ARM VMs
- Configure ARM VM monitoring; configure alerts.
- Configure diagnostic and monitoring storage location
- Manage ARM VM availability
- Configure multiple ARM VMs in an availability set for redundancy.
- Configure each application tier into separate availability sets.
- Combine the Load Balancer with availability sets.
- Configure fault domains and update domains.
- Leverage Availability Zones
Scale ARM VMs
- Scale up and scale down VM sizes.
- Deploy ARM VM Scale Sets (VMSS).
- Configure ARM VMSS auto-scale.
- Create ARM VM & scale Set.
- Create availability set and associate with VM.
Module II – Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Identify appropriate blob type for specific storage requirements.
- Read data, change data ,set metadata on a container.
- Store data using block and page blobs & stream data using blobs.
- Access blobs securely & implement async blob copy.
- Configure Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Design blob hierarchies; configure custom domains.
- Scale blob storage; manage SMB file storage; implement Azure StorSimple
- Create and manage shared access signatures.
- Use stored access policies & regenerate keys.
- Encrypt keys by using Azure Key Vault integration
Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Set retention policies and logging levels; access, add, and remove logs; analyze logs
Implement storage encryption
- Encrypt data as written to Azure Storage by using Azure Storage Service Encryption (SSE).
- Implement encrypted and role-based security for data managed by Azure Data Lake Store.
- Created Azure Storage account.
- Install and browse storage account using Storage Explorer.
- Upload file to Azure Blob Storage using command line & Storage explorer.
- Created and mount Azure File share in windows & Linux Servers.
- Access a storage account with Share access signature.
Module III – Implement Virtual Networks
- Configure virtual networks
- Deploy a VM into a virtual network.
- Configure external and internal load balancing.
- Implement Application Gateway & design subnets.
- Configure static, public, and private IP addresses.
- Set up Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS at the virtual network level, HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, User Defined Routes (UDRs), firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Connect VNets by virtual network peering.
Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Choose the appropriate solution between Azure ExpressRoute, site-to-site, and point-to-site.
- Choose the appropriate gateway.
- Identify supported devices and software VPN solutions.
- Identify networking prerequisites, configure virtual networks and multi-site virtual networks.
- Implement virtual network peering and service chaining.
- Implement hybrid connections to access on-premises data sources, leverage S2S VPNs to connect to on-premises infrastructure.
- Monitor ExpressRoute.
Configure ARM VM networking
- Configure static IP addresses, Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS, User Defined Routes (UDRs), external and internal load balancing with HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Design and implement Application Gateway.
- Configure Accelerated Networking.
- Configure virtual network service endpoints.
Design and implement a connection strategy
Implement Hybrid Connections to access data sources on-premises; leverage S2S VPN to connect to an on-premises infrastructure
- Create VNet and Subnets.
- Configured VNet Peering between the virtual networks.
- Configure Site to Site VPN between different azure region using Azure VPN Gateway.
- Configure Point to Site VPNN to access the Azure resources from public client machine.
Module IV – Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Implement ARM templates
- Author ARM templates.
- Create ARM templates to deploy multiple ARM Resource Providers resources of different types with count loops and Marketplace items.
- Deploy templates with PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Portal and REST API
- Leverage service principals with ARM authentication.
- Use Azure Active Directory Authentication with ARM.
- Set management policies.
- Configure lock policies.
- lock resources.
Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Secure resource scopes such as the ability to create VMs and Azure Web Apps.
- Implement Azure RBAC standard roles.
- Design Azure RBAC custom roles.
- Deploy Azure ARM resources using ARM template.
- Create and modify the resource using the visual studio ARM templates.
- Implement the RBAC and control the users access.
Module V – Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
Manage data protection and security compliance
- Create and import encryption keys with Key Vault.
- Automate tasks for SSL/TLS certificates.
- Prevent and respond to security threats with Azure Security Center.
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications using federation and password based authentication.
- Add users and groups to applications.
- Revoke access to SaaS applications.
- Configure access.
- Configure federation with public consumer identity providers such as Facebook and Google.
Implement recovery services
- Create a backup vault.
- Deploy a backup agent; backup and restore data, use snapshots and Geo-replication for recovery.
- Implement DR as service.
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery (ASR) agent, configure ASR; configure ASR one-click failover
- Azure Security center configuration and manage policies.
- Created ASR Vault and configured Backup for VM.
- Restore VM or files using ASR Vault.
Module VI – Manage Azure Operations
Enhance cloud management with automation
- Implement PowerShell runbooks.
- Integrate Azure Automation with Web Apps.
- Create and manage PowerShell Desired State Configurations (DSC).
- Import DSC resources; generate DSC node configurations; monitor and automatically update machine configurations with Azure Automation DSC.
- Implement serverless computing, including Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus
Collect and analyze data generated by resources in cloud and on-premises environments
- Collect and search across data sources from multiple systems.
- Build custom visualisations.
- Visualize Azure resources across multiple subscriptions.
- Transform Azure activity data and managed resource data into an insight with flexible search queries; monitor system updates and malware status.
- Track server configuration changes by using Azure Log Analytics.
- Configure the IT Service Management Connector (ITSMC).
- Create Azure Automation Account & run the custom PowerShell script through the account.
- Create Azure Log Analytics to explore the “Azure Migrate”.
- PowerShell DSC implementation.
Module VII – Manage Azure Identities
Monitor on-premises identity infrastructure and synchronization services with Azure AD Connect Health
- Monitor AD FS proxy and web application proxy servers.
- Setup email notifications for critical alerts.
- Generate utilization report.
- Monitor Sync Engine.
- Monitor domain controllers & monitor replication
Manage domains with Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Join Azure virtual machines to a domain, securely administer domain-joined virtual machines by using Group Policy.
- Migrate on-premises apps to Azure.
- Handle traditional directory-aware apps along with SaaS apps
Integrate with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Implement Azure AD Connect and single sign-on with on-premises Windows Server 2016.
- Add custom domains.
- Monitor Azure AD.
- Configure MFA.
- Configure Windows 10 with Azure AD join.
- Implement Enterprise State Roaming, implement Azure AD integration in web and desktop applications.
- leverage Microsoft Graph API.
- Implement Azure Managed Service Identity; implement Privileged Identity Management, implement Azure AD Identity Management, enable self-service password reset.
- Create & Manage users in Azure Active Directory.
- Install Azure AD connect on on-premise Active directory.
- Integrate on-Premise AD to Azure AD.
- Manage Azure AD users and Roles.
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Microsoft Azure Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Microsoft Azure Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Microsoft Azure Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Dubai Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
I have completed Microsoft Azure Training in Dubai, UAE from GangBoard. classes are very interesting to me. My trainer Sudhir sir is very professional and explained each and every step. clear explanation of Microsoft Azure Certification concepts, most of all doing Microsoft Azure practices relevant to real work situations. Highly recommended. Thanks to Sudhir sir and GangBoard.
I have joined Microsoft Azure Training in Dubai at GangBoard. My Staff Surya is good in teaching and I am completely satisfied in GangBoard. I am glad to refer my friends to GangBoard in the future.
Hi all, I’ve completed Microsoft Azure Training in Dubai from GangBoard. Each and every concept was explained with real-time examples. Also, an assignment which he gave was very useful to understand the concepts. The trainer made sure we understood the topic of discussion before moving on to the next. I should thank my trainer Siva and GangBoard.
I have completed the Azure Certification Course in Dubai at GangBoard. Excellent teaching from Gayathri mam. She is very good at explaining each topic and she also makes sure that everyone understands the concept. She is very dedicated to explaining topics and giving interview related information. Thanks to GangBoard.
I have completed the Azure Certification Course in Dubai, United Arab Emirates course at GangBoard. I would like to thank my trainer MS. Shobha madam for teaching me in an understandable way and very interactive class and also clears all the doubts. Thanks for my trainer and also for GangBoard