About Android Training in Kolkata
Android training course in Kolkata offers Placement Oriented Training in various concepts of Android to help them become professionals. The course includes 24/7 live support in knowing and executing different Java concepts. Students will receive real time training in different control structures and operating various data types, apart from learning to execute SQLite and Input controls of Android. The live online training also includes creating an advanced level Java program. Besides, it covers Android classes to help students create mobile applications. Students will receive live instructor support in error management and problem-solving in addition to creating advanced java programs. Learning to work using SQLite for data storage and retrieval is also a part of the same. Android is used in the operating systems of a huge percentage of smartphones and many TVs.
They will get trained to give innovative ideas and for error handling capacity. The Android Certification Training ensures that students get the Associate Android Developer certificate issued by Google. The average salary of an Android developer is between 6 lacs and 14 lacs INR per year. Note that the GangBoard training institute has faculty with several years of professional experience.
What you will learn in this Android Training in Kolkata?
Android Certification Training in Kolkata covers Placement Training in fundamentals and advanced concepts of Android, making students independently capable of creating own application.
- Job Oriented Training in fundamental tools like Drawables, Android Studio, Activity Lifecycle, Listeners, and DDMS
- There would be training in the usage of different Widgets and Layouts as well as the implementation of Event Receivers within the Android application
- Certification training in communication among activities and fragments of Android as well as customization of a widget and its implementation on the menu bar
- Designing dynamic web application using SOAP and JSON Service and loading the current location of the user with the help of a Google Map
- Creating interactive applications using Android and including activities like animation, audio, and video
Objective of Android Course in Kolkata?
The Android training in Kolkata is made for students or programmers looking to gain advanced skills in Android. The course covers basics as well as higher-level knowledge of Android and teaches how to create applications in the Android platform.
- Learn to create Grid view, List view, widgets, and spinners as well as design applications with audio and video. Finally, they would be able to publish it on Google Play
- Understand app development from the very basics and learn Android architecture in depth
- Integrate mobile apps with social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and apps like Google Maps and Google Drive
- Make applications with Third-Party Libraries and SQLite database
- Learn to integrate Google Drive, Dropbox, and Facebook in mobile applications
Who should attend this Android Certification Course in Kolkata?
Students, professional programmers, or any aspirant who wants to learn more about Android can enroll in the course. It will be best suited for the following groups of people:
- Students out of college or school
- Those looking for an entry into the IT professions
- Those who want to create mobile applications themselves
What are the prerequisites for learning Android Training Course?
Android platform requires a certain degree of knowledge to operate and learn the advanced concepts. Therefore the following prerequisites are necessary for the Android certification training course:
- Understanding of Java programming language
- Ability to deal with SQL
- Knowledge of Android Software Development Kit along with Android Studio
- Know about the implementation of XML
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction of Java & Android
- First Steps
- Exploring Data Types
- Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- Control Structures: Loops
- User-Defined Functions
- Android Architecture
- Android Activity LifeCycle
- Android Layouts and Gestures
- Android Working with Views
- Fragments and its LifeCycle
- Building an Android Application based on Web Response
- Working with Android Input Controls
- SQLITE Basics
- Using Android to Access SQLite
- Handling IDE
- Building the Public Area
- Regulating Page Access
- Advanced Android Techniques
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- OOP in Practice
- Working with Files and Directories
Upcoming Batches for Android Training
Our Android Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Android Training Syllabus
Introduction of Java & Android
- Basic steps to create a project
- Dynamic inputs with real-time example
- Basic steps to create a project
- Inserting code comments
Exploring Data Types
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Boxing and Unboxing
Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- If statements
- Else and else if statements
- Nested If statements
- Nested else If statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
Control Structures: Loops
- While loops
- For loops
- For Each loop
- Understanding array Concepts
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Debug with a breakpoint
- Warnings and errors
- Error handling Capacity
- How to debug errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- How Application works with android OS.
- Key Features of Android Latest versions
- Android History of versions
Android Activity LifeCycle
- What is Activity?
- Activity Life Cycle?
- How Activity Life Cycle Works?
- Intents and Intent Filters
- Working with Bundles
- Passing Values through bundles using intent
Android Layouts and Gestures
- Linear Layout
- Relative Layout
- Frame Layout
- Input Controls.
- Click Listeners
- Date Picker
- Time Picker
- Alert Dialog
Android Working with Views
- List View
- Grid View
- Dialog View
- Recycler List View
- How to start service from an Activity
- How to stop background service.
- Managing Service LifeCycle
- Bound Service
- Unbound Service
Fragments and its LifeCycle
- What is a Fragment?
- Fragment Life Cycle?
- How does Fragment Life Cycle work within an Activity?
- Dynamically loading Fragments in an Activity.
Building an Android Application based on Web Response
- Links and URLs
- Fetching JSON Values from the server using the GET method.
- Posting JSON Values from the server using the POST method.
- JSON Parsing
- XML Parsing
- Encoding GET values
Working with Android Input Controls
- Building forms using EditText, TextView, ImageView and AutoComplete TextView
- Detecting form submissions
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- SQLite introduction
- Creating a database
- Methods in SqliteHelper Class
- Handling SqlException
- Creating a database table
- Database versions
- CRUD in Sqlite
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
Using Android to Access SQLite
- Database APIs in Android
- Connecting to SQLite with Android
- Retrieving data from SQLite
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with SQLITE
- Updating and deleting records with SQLITE
- Refactoring Class names and Method names
- Sdk Handling
- Google play services?
- Handling Multiple Projects
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
Building the Public Area
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behavior
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
Regulating Page Access
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
Advanced Android Techniques
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing the global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
OOP in Practice
- What is Object?
- How to Create an Object?
- Inheritance and its types
- Polymorphism and its types
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Comparing objects
Working with Files and Directories
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- Android permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Android Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Android Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Android Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Android Training Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
GangBoard has given me the right exposure to new courses and extremely handy knowledge. Now I can enhance based on my practice. The best experience for me is the project which requires action based on what you learn from the course.
GangBoard has wonderful training materials. They are crisp and clear. The course has a very good framework. GAngBoard has great customer support to handle the queries. Overall, it is very well organized. Great work!
I really liked the trainer. He is very patient, well organized, and interactive. I had an awesome learning experience with GangBoard that was beyond my expectations for an online classroom.
Hi, this is Mithun Raj. I have attended Android Training in Kolkata at GangBoard. Actually I have ever seen an institution like GangBoard. Because they are only concerning the student’s convenience. In the middle of the course if you want to change your time schedule they will change your timings without hurting you, and they are having very experienced trainers also. Now I’m currently working in MNC. They have provided placement guidance to me.so thank you GangBoard.
I really had a better learning experience with Gangboard. I have undergone the Android Training in Kolkata, it was a great experience for me. The trainer is so friendly and brainy. I am looking forward to doing another certification course in the future with them. Thanks to GangBoard.
Additional Info. of Android Certification Training
Android job opportunities in Kolkata
Learning the Best Online Android training in Kolkata will be very useful for those looking to enter the field of Android in Kolkata in the future. This is because:
- Kolkata is the 8th largest IT hub in the country and generates numerous job opportunities for new job seekers
- Android is the common Operating System in mobiles across the world. This means there is always a requirement of more professionals in this growing field.
- Android will grow in the coming years because it is under the ownership of Google