About Salesforce Course Training
You will learn how to configure Salesforce in order to analyze, collect, and retrieve various information related to the customers. You will also learn to create applications with the help of Salesforce Lightning. Salesforce certification training course enables you to clear two examinations namely Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder Certification and Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification (SFDC ADM 201). According to Indeed.com the average annual salary of a Salesforce Administrator is approximately 5 to 6 lacks. However, this varies based on work experience and individual skillset. The live instructors who provide training to you are all highly professional with strong Salesforce industry experience. They provide the training considering the company or project requirements and also meanwhile covering the whole syllabus.
GangBoard’s Salesforce training course in Kolkata will fully train you in many fundamental aspects like Salesforce working platform, Salesforce database, automation process, app designing, project management, etc.
As we all know Salesforce is the most widespread technology. It is a very popularly used in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software across the globe. It consists of an extensive set of features for sales & marketing and customer relationship. This highly increases the demand for Salesforce professionals who are qualified Administers, App Builders, or Developers. Industries like Retail, Manufacturing, IT Services, Banking, Insurance, Finance, etc. are mostly using Salesforce for their internal business purposes.
What you will learn in this Salesforce Training in Kolkata?
The Salesforce training course in Kolkata provided by GangBoard will exclusively cover the following syllabus:
- Basic understanding of Salesforce CRM software and its full features.
- Salesforce platforms like Cloud and Force.com.
- Internal support features for customer support, inside and outside sales, etc.
- Features like business logic, data model, security, UI, etc.
- Learn how to design portals, dashboards, reporting in Salesforce.
- Introduction to SOQL and MVC architecture.
- Know how to customize applications, debugging, and data validation.
- In-depth knowledge of Standard List Controller.
- Preparatory sessions for clearing certification exams App Builder and Salesforce 201.
The objective of Salesforce Course in Kolkata
After completing this hands-on training, you will get both theoretical and practical knowledge Salesforce CRM. The potential objectives of our Salesforce classes are:
- Overview of administrator exam, user and organizational setup, security, and access.
- Preparing yourself for Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder Certification and Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce 2019 Lightning Experience and managing Salesforce platform in new user interface.
Who should attend this Salesforce Certification Course in Kolkata?
This training institute is one such unique place where you will get real-time training, project support, certification training, placement training, 24/7 live support, live classroom training, or live online training.
This course is suitable for those individuals who are willing to figure a Salesforce career specifically for those who wish to become App Builders, System Administrators, Developers, etc. The community of people who can take-up this job oriented training course are:
- Software Administrators
- Software Developers
- Salesforce Professionals
- Sales Managers and Sales Executives
- IT managers
- Product managers
What are the prerequisites for learning Salesforce Training Course?
For doing the Salesforce course, no such mandatory prerequisites are there. Anyone who is wishing to build their Salesforce career can do it. However, if you have working experience as a developer or as an administrator, it would an added advantage.
What are the Salesforce job opportunities in Kolkata?
Before we understand the job opportunities of this CRM lets know some significant insights:
- There is a 200% increase in Salesforce jobs since the year 2016.
- According to Business Insider, Salesforce Architect and Administrators hold the highest salary compared to other streams.
- The companies that have implemented Salesforce across the world have drastically above 200,000.
- Gartner says that the CRM market is led by Salesforce occupying up to 19.7% of the market share.
- As per Glassdoor, jobs in Salesforce increase 1.5 times faster than other similar job opportunities.
Here, we clearly understand the fact that Salesforce has been ruling the market. It is obvious that professionals in this domain will have a high demand for their skillset and jobs. This course can be your entry ticket for having an IT career without having an IT degree or IT experience. Talking about the jobs in India, the same level of demand exists in India too. By 2022 huge requirements will be generated for Salesforce talented individuals.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Data Modeling and Management
- Organization Setup
- Business Logic and Process Automation
- Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Sales Cloud Applications
- Service Cloud Applications
- Content and Folder Management
- Data Types
- Data Manipulation using Apex
- Deploying Apex
- Visualforce Fundamentals
- Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
Upcoming Batches for Salesforce Training
Our Salesforce Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Salesforce Online Training
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Force.com Platform?
- Different Editions of Force.com
- Signup for Force.com Account
- Multi-tenant environment
- MVC pattern
Data Modeling and Management
- Creating new application
- Creating Custom objects, history objects, Chatter object, metadata,external IDs
- Custom settings
- Creating Tabs – Custom Tabs, Web tabs
- Objects, multi-currency, multi-language
- Understanding & Creating different data types
- Understanding & Creating different types of relationship
- Master-Detail Relationship
- Lookup Relationship
- Picklists (Normal Picklists, Dependent Picklists, Multi-Select Picklists)
- Creating Page Layouts
- Schema Builder
- Importing and exporting data
- Company profile info
- Identify the steps to set up / maintain a user
- User access
- Creating Users
- Understanding, Creating & Using Roles
- Understanding, Creating & Using Profiles
- Understanding Public Groups
- Restricting access based on IP & Login Hours
- Managing Company Information
- Sharing Records
- Sharing via Apex
- Auditing &Monitoring
- Describe the capabilities of territory management and the implications to the sharing model
Business Logic and Process Automation
- Record types
- Formula fields
- Roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval processes
- Workflow, visual workflow
- Understand Reporting on Force.com Platform
- Creating Reports (Standard, Summary, Matrix)
- Understanding Dashboards
- Creating a Dashboard Component
- Change sets
Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Salesforce1 mobile application user interface
- synchronization options of Salesforce for Outlook
- Features of Chatter
Sales Cloud Applications
- Salesforce sales process
- Products and price books
- Lead management
- Campaign management
Service Cloud Applications
- Case management
- Solution management
- Salesforce Knowledge
Content and Folder Management
- Features of Content
- Organize folders
- Activity management
- What is Apex
- When should I use Apex
- What are the Limitations of Apex
Apex Development Process
- Writing Apex
- Writing Tests
- Deploying Apex
- Apex Development Tools
Getting Started with Apex
- Creating a custom Object
- Adding an Apex Class
- Adding an Apex Trigger
- Adding a Test Class
- Primitive Data Types
- sObject Types
Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Conditional Statements (IF-ELSE)
- Loops (Do-While, While, For – Traditional, Iteration, SOQL)
Classes, Interface & Properties
- Defining Apex Classes
- Declaring Class Variables
- Defining Class Methods
- Using Constructors
- Access Modifiers
- Static & Instance methods and classes
- Interfaces and extending classes
- Enforcing object and field permissions
- Exception Handling
Data Manipulation using Apex
- Querying using SOQL & SOSL
- DML Statements (Insert, Update, Upsert, Merge, Delete, Restore)
- Database DML Methods
- DML Exceptions and Error Handling
- Trigger Syntax
- Trigger Context Variables
- Bulk Triggers
- Trigger Exceptions
- Running Test Methods
- Using Change Sets
- Using Force.com IDE
- Using Force.com Migration Tool
- SOAP and REST web services
- What is Visualforce
- Visualforce Architecture
- When to use Visualforce
- Benefits of Visualforce
- Tools for Visualforce Development
Getting Started with Visualforce
- Creating your first page
- Adding fields to a Visualforce page (for displaying, accepting input, changing field labels, dependent picklists)
- Using the Visualforce Component Library
- Overriding an existing page with a Visualforce page
- Displaying Related List on a Visualforce Page
- Displaying Table of Data on a page
- Using Query String Parameters
- Rendering a page as a PDF
- Global variables, formulas, functions (Date and Time, Logical, Math, Text etc. and expression operators (Math, Logical, Text)
Creating reusable components
- Creating and using custom components
- Templating with Visualforce
Styling Visualforce Pages
- Using Salesforce Styles
- Extending Salesforce Styles
- Using Custom Styles
- Using Static Resources
- Using Standard Controllers
- Accessing Data through Standard Controllers
- Using Standard Controller Actions
- Validation Rules and Standard Controllers
- Checking Object Accessibility
Standard List Controllers
- Associating with a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data
- Using Actions
- Using List Views
- Editing Records
Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
- Building custom controller and controller extension
- Building custom list controller
- Defining Controller Methods (Action, Getter, Setter, Navigation)
- Validation rules and custom controllers
- Using the transient keyword
- Mass updating records with a custom list controller
- Considerations for creating custom controllers and extensions
- Apex Classes used in Visualforce Controllers
- Testing custom controllers and controller extensions
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Salesforce Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At End of our Salesforce Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Salesforce Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Salesforce Training Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
GangBoard is the best place for learning software IT Courses. They provide unique course materials, a curriculum plan and well-trained instructors along with 24/7 support. The course content prepared GangBoard is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. Thanks to the whole GangBoard team.
I had an Amazing Learning Experience from GangBoard. I am very much thankful to my trainer for explaining in a great way and developing my interest further in this topic. It's really a great opportunity for me to take Training in GangBoard. Thanks to the entire team of GangBoard.
I have done Training in GangBoard. It's really an awesome learning experience. All the concepts were covered without any compromise. The instructor was very well determined and Focussed on Clear Examples. It's completely awesome. Thanks to GangBoard.
Thanks to GangBoard for providing excellent Software IT Courses. I would like to say thanks to the support team for there advice and help whenever I faced any issues. They are always ready to help you to solve the issues. I like this approach from GangBoard.
I took Training with GangBoard. It is an amazing experience. Excellent course structure, Experienced faculty, superb support team. They are always with the success of student carrier, very prompt service they are committed to what they promised.