About SQL Online Training
Microsoft for Querying Data with Transact-SQL provides the course completion certification to the aspirants. The aspirants will be awarded a SQL Certification once they complete the SQL Certification training course successfully. The average salary for SQL Developer in India is about 3, 38,096 INR per year. The Gang Board SQL training institute holds professionals who are qualified and certified with more than a decade of years of expertise in working with front end development technology. Choose the best online SQL training in Mumbai and choose the right career in your life.
The professionals of the GangBoard SQL Training Course in Mumbai have prepared the syllabus for the SQL certification course based on the latest technologies, trends, and happenings in the industry. Some of the curricula of the SQL course in Mumbai include Relational databases, SQL Querying, filtering queries and their results, consolidating, grouping the data, joining tables, manipulating your data, transaction control, creating database objects, and more. Apart from this the SQL course syllabus includes working with subqueries, user-defined functions, SQL Operators, programming database with Transact SQL, implementing programmability objects, optimizing database objects, etc. Computer software, staffing and recruiting, Internet, financial services, computer hardware, Information technology and service, hospital and healthcare, marketing and advertising, management consulting are some of the top industries that make use of the SQL technology.
What will you learn in this SQL Training in Mumbai?
- Deploy different operators and functions to sketch relational databases.
- Trigger creation and trigger concepts.
- Database types, Administrators, SQL Server services, and tools.
- Manage database concurrency, optimize database objects, and ensure data integrity.
- Client/server relation, SQL Architecture, and database types.
- Modify data with the help of stored procedures, views, and T-SQL.
- Making use of the records for indexing, sorting, grouping, and searching.
- Database backup and restoration.
The objective of SQL Training in Mumbai:
At the end of the SQL certification training course, the aspirants will be able to learn how to
- Write SQL code based on the standards of NSI/ISO to develop and manage various data structures.
- Update content in the database by using transactional handling and SQL.
- Process data with aggregate and row functions.
- Apply views to enhance security and discard problems.
- Understand the primary importance of relational databases.
- Receive data from various tables.
- Manipulate data with no correlated and correlated subqueries.
- Understand relationships and databases.
- Understand to create views, tables, and transactions.
- Execute stored procedures
- Make use of essential query tools and work with the commands in SQL.
Who should attend this SQL Certification Course in Mumbai?
- SQL and Database administrators
- Business managers and analysts
- Hadoop and Big Data professionals
- IT Professionals and software developers
- Marketing sales persons who need to make a clear understanding of their company data.
- Project Managers
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Fresher, testing professionals, programmers who wish to learn SQL.
What are the prerequisites for learning SQL Training Course?
- Basic programming language
- Understanding of relational database
What you'll learn from this course?
Introduction to Oracle Database
- What is Oracle
- The History of Oracle
- Different Type of Oracle Versions 9i,10g,11g
- List the features of Oracle Database 11g
- Discuss the basic design, theoretical, and physical aspects of a relational database
First Steps SQL
- Categorize the different types of SQL statements
- Describe the data set used by the course
- Log on to the database using SQL Developer environment
- Save queries to files and use script files in SQL Developer
Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- List the capabilities of SQL SELECT statements
- Generate a report of data from the output of a basic SELECT statement
- Select All Columns
- Select Specific Columns
- Use Column Heading Defaults
- Use Arithmetic Operators
- Use Logical Operators
- Use Comparison Operators
- Understand Operator Precedence
- Learn the DESCRIBE command to display the table structure
Learn to Restrict and Sort Data
- Write queries that contain a WHERE clause to limit the output retrieved
- List the comparison operators and logical operators that are used in a WHERE clause
- Describe the rules of precedence for comparison and logical operators
- Use character string literals in the WHERE clause
- Write queries that contain an ORDER BY clause to sort the output of a SELECT statement
- Sort output in descending and ascending order
- Use Distinct and Unique
- What is Function
- Type of Function
Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Describe the differences between single row and multiple row functions
- Manipulate strings with character function in the SELECT and WHERE clauses
- Manipulate numbers with the ROUND, TRUNC, and MOD functions
- Perform arithmetic with date data
- Manipulate dates with the DATE functions
Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Describe implicit and explicit data type conversion
- Use the TO_CHAR, TO_NUMBER, and TO_DATE conversion functions
- Nest multiple functions
- Apply the NVL, NULLIF, and COALESCE functions to data
- Use conditional IF THEN ELSE logic in a SELECT statement
Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Use the aggregation functions in SELECT statements to produce meaningful reports
- Divide the data into groups by using the GROUP BY clause
- Exclude groups of date by using the HAVING clause
Display Data from Multiple Tables Using Joins
- What are Join & Types of Joins
- Cross Join
- Inner Join
- Outer Join
- Write SELECT statements to access data from more than one table
- View data that generally does not meet a join condition by using outer joins
- Join a table by using a self-join
Use Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Define sub-queries
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- List the types of sub-queries
- Write single-row and multiple-row sub-queries
Use Correlated Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- Define Correlated sub-queries
- Describe the types of problem that sub-queries can solve
- Use IN and EXIST Keywords
The SET Operators
- Describe the SET operators
- Use a SET operator to combine multiple queries into a single query
- Control the order of rows returned
Data Manipulation Statements
- Describe each DML statement
- Insert rows into a table
- Change rows in a table by the UPDATE statement
- Delete rows from a table with the DELETE statement
- Save and discard changes with the COMMIT and ROLLBACK statements
- Explain read consistency
Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Categorize the main database objects
- Review the table structure
- List the data types available for columns
- Create a simple table
- Alter and Modify the Table and Columns
- Decipher how constraints can be created at table creation
- Describe how schema objects work
Other Schema Objects
- Create a simple and complex view
- Retrieve data from views
- Create, maintain, and use sequences
- Create and maintain indexes
- Type of Indexes
- Create private and public synonyms
Control User Access
- Differentiate system privileges from object privileges
- Create Users
- Grant System Privileges
- Create and Grant Privileges to a Role
- Change Your Password
- Grant Object Privileges
- How to pass on privileges?
- Revoke Object Privileges
Management of Schema Objects
- Add, Modify and Drop a Column
- Add, Drop and Defer a Constraint
- How to enable and Disable a Constraint?
- Create and Remove Indexes
- Create a Function-Based Index
- Perform Flashback Operations
- Create an External Table by Using ORACLE_LOADER and by Using ORACLE_DATAPUMP
- Query External Tables
Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
- Explain the data dictionary
- Use the Dictionary Views
- USER_OBJECTS and ALL_OBJECTS Views
- Table and Column Information
- Query the dictionary views for constraint information
- Query the dictionary views for view, sequence, index, and synonym information
- Add a comment to a table
- Query the dictionary views for comment information
Upcoming Batches for SQL Training
Our SQL Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Course Price at
You Save: ₹ 3,000 (15% OFF)
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?Enroll Now Pay Later Request a Batch
SQL Training Syllabus
- Introduction to Oracle Database
- First Steps SQL
- Retrieve Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Learn to Restrict and Sort DataFunctions
- Usage of Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Invoke Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Aggregate Data Using the Group Functions
- Display Data from Multiple Tables Using Joins
- Use Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Use Correlated Sub-queries to Solve Queries
- The SET Operators
- Data Manipulation Statements
- Use of DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Other Schema Objects
- Control User Access
- Management of Schema Objects
- Manage Objects with Data Dictionary Views
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
SQL Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our SQL Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized SQL Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
SQL Certification Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
GangBoard courses are top rate. I have Completed SQL Training. The best part is live instruction, with playback. You get all the presentations and labs. Great instructions. But my favorite feature is viewing a previous class. They provide a set of videos from a previous session, so you can watch the course before you participate. This way you can get the most out of the course. Also, they are always there to answer questions, and prompt when you open an issue if you are having any trouble. Added bonus you get lifetime access to the course you took I have taken so many courses and then not really gotten to work with technology until I forgot most of what was taught.
I am really happy with the quality of the courses they provided, within a month I got to know every important thing about SQL. Thanks to them. They have a great mythology of teaching with a few bucks of money, which you won’t regret. The pace was just right to complete the course without missing the threads and yet get hand-on experience to practice applications on ready to fly. I strongly recommend GangBoard for a great learning experience.
Nantha Kumar M
I thank the whole GangBoard team for helping me out in every step starting from course advisor to the trainer. The course material and videos were excellent. Initially, I didn’t understand a few concepts but thanks to trainer and support for patiently handing it and solving it.
Hello, I am Kanmani. I have completed SQL Training from GangBoard. It was a great learning experience. This course helped me to gain a competitive edge which is required at the job. All the topics are covered in this course which I was looking for. The trainer was nice and his command on the technology also great. Projects really helped me to understand the concepts very well. Totally value for money.
Since SQL is the best job in the technology domain today, I wanted to be a SQL Developer. The GangBoard SQL training was heavily focused on the practical aspects with hands-on exercises and projects along with real-world case studies. I am truly impressed
GangBoard Training in India
Chennai LocationVelachery Tambaram OMR Porur Anna Nagar T.Nagar Thiruvanmiyur Siruseri Maraimalai Nagar
Bangalore LocationBTM Layout Marathahalli Rajaji Nagar Jaya Nagar Kalyan Nagar Electronic City Indira Nagar HSR Layout Hebbal
Additional Info. of SQL Certification Training
SQL Job opportunities in Mumbai?
The SQL Server is considered to be the most popular database and stands in third place amid other databases. There are millions of SQL server databases present and there are also more SQL professional works available with SQL server or database on a continual process. Some of the SQL Career paths include Business Intelligence professionals, Engineering, Data Science, SQL Server database administration and development. Some of the job positions available in SQL include database developer, data scientist, database administrator, database testers, ETL developer, BI administrator, BI application developer, and more.