About Salesforce Certification Online Training
The Salesforce certification training deals with important concepts like Visual force, Force.com platform, Salesforce App Builder, and Apex language via hands-on training and projects.Once the aspirants complete the Salesforce course successfully, they will be awarded a Salesforce certification from GangBoard at the end of the training. Our instructors are real-time working professionals and have more than a decade of experience in the industry. Our trainers also support the aspirants in resume preparation, interview questions, placement assistance, and job support. According to Pay scale, the average salary for Salesforce Developers is approximately 503,899 INR.
Salesforce training course in Mumbai from GangBoard deals with the syllabus which covers the recent happenings and trends in the industry. Our professionals have come with a specialized curriculum that would help the aspirants to reach heights in their goal. The curriculum of GangBoard Salesforce training course in Mumbai covers sales cloud, quote templates, service cloud, field types, creating links buttons, salesforce objects, visual workflows, process buildings, validation rules, lightning components, security controls, role hierarchy, profiles, salesforce objects, dashboards, reports, AppExchange, user interface, application lifecycles, change sets and deployment, communities, and more.Computer software, information technology and services, financial services, hospital and healthcare, marketing and advertising, nonprofit organization management, staffing and recruiting, and management consulting are top industries that make use of the Salesforce technology.
What you will learn in this Salesforce Training in Mumbai?
The Salesforce certification training course in Mumbai helps the aspirants to develop the following skills.
- Configure and manage service and sales cloud.
- Execute security, data validation, automation, debugging, and customize applications.
- Develop new applications by utilizing the Force.com and declarative interface fundamentals.
- Configure the user interface.
- Gain insight into every functional user groups like outside sales, customer support, inside sales, management, and marketing.
- Manage changes and deploy applications to the Force.com platform.
- Salesforce CRM report customization.
- Work with Salesforce Object Query Language
What are the objectives of the Salesforce Course in Mumbai?
By the end of the hands-on placement training of Salesforce training course in Mumbai, the aspirants will be able to
- Learn how to build salesforce, which enables you to analyze, retain, and gather all of the crucial data relevant to your customer base.
- To understand the salesforce platform, app builder.
- Gain the confidence to pass both ADM 201 and DEV 402 certification exams.
- To deploy next-generation cloud applications.
- Deploy security, business logic, and user interface.
Who should attend this Salesforce Certification Course in Mumbai?
Salesforce training course in Mumbai can be taken by
- System Administrators
- Sales Representatives
- App Builders
- Product Managers
- IT Managers
What are the prerequisites for learning Salesforce Training Course?
There are no prerequisites for the Salesforce Training Course. Having working experience as a developer or administrator can be an added benefit.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Data Modeling and Management
- Organization Setup
- User Setup
- Business Logic and Process Automation
- App Deployment
- Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Sales Cloud Applications
- Service Cloud Applications
- Content and Folder Management
- Activity Management
- Salesforce Developer
- Apex Fundamentals
- Apex Development Process
- Getting Started with Apex
- Data Types
- Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Classes, Interface & Properties
- Data Manipulation using ApexTriggers
- Testing Apex
- Deploying Apex
- Projects- Integration
- Visualforce Fundamentals
- Getting Started with Visualforce
- Creating re-usable components
- Styling Visualforce Pages
- Standard Controllers
- Standard List Controllers
- Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
Upcoming Batches for Salesforce Certification Training
Our Salesforce Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Salesforce Certification Training Syllabus
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Force.com Platform?
- Different Editions of Force.com
- Signup for Force.com Account
- Multi-tenant environment
- MVC pattern
Data Modeling and Management
- Creating new application
- Creating Custom objects, history objects, Chatter object, metadata,external IDs
- Custom settings
- Creating Tabs – Custom Tabs, Web tabs
- Objects, multi-currency, multi-language
- Understanding & Creating different data types
- Understanding & Creating different types of relationship
- Master-Detail Relationship
- Lookup Relationship
- Picklists (Normal Picklists, Dependent Picklists, Multi-Select Picklists)
- Creating Page Layouts
- Schema Builder
- Importing and exporting data
- Company profile info
- Identify the steps to set up / maintain a user
- User access
- Creating Users
- Understanding, Creating & Using Roles
- Understanding, Creating & Using Profiles
- Understanding Public Groups
- Restricting Access based on IP & Login Hours
- Managing Company Information
- Sharing Records
- Sharing via Apex
- Auditing &Monitoring
- Describe the capabilities of territory management and the implications to the sharing model
Business Logic and Process Automation
- Record types
- Formula fields
- Roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval processes
- Workflow, visual workflow
- Understand Reporting on Force.com Platform
- Creating Reports (Standard, Summary, Matrix)
- Understanding Dashboards
- Creating a Dashboard Component
- Change sets
Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Salesforce1 mobile application user interface
- synchronization options of Salesforce for Outlook
- Features of Chatter
Sales Cloud Applications
- Salesforce sales process
- Products and price books
- Lead management
- Campaign management
Service Cloud Applications
- Case management
- Solution management
- Salesforce Knowledge
Content and Folder Management
- Features of Content
- Organize folders
- Activity management
- What is Apex
- When should I use Apex
- What are the Limitations of Apex
Apex Development Process
- Writing Apex
- Writing Tests
- Deploying Apex
- Apex Development Tools
Getting Started with Apex
- Creating a custom Object
- Adding an Apex Class
- Adding an Apex Trigger
- Adding a Test Class
- Primitive Data Types
- sObject Types
Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Conditional Statements (IF-ELSE)
- Loops (Do-While, While, For – Traditional, Iteration, SOQL)
Classes, Interface & Properties
- Defining Apex Classes
- Declaring Class Variables
- Defining Class Methods
- Using Constructors
- Access Modifiers
- Static & Instance methods and classes
- Interfaces and extending classes
- Enforcing object and field permissions
- Exception Handling
Data Manipulation using Apex
- Querying using SOQL & SOSL
- DML Statements (Insert, Update, Upsert, Merge, Delete, Restore)
- Database DML Methods
- DML Exceptions and Error Handling
- Trigger Syntax
- Trigger Context Variables
- Bulk Triggers
- Trigger Exceptions
- Running Test Methods
- Using Change Sets
- Using Force.com IDE
- Using Force.com Migration Tool
- SOAP and REST web services
- What is Visualforce
- Visualforce Architecture
- When to use Visualforce
- Benefits of Visualforce
- Tools for Visualforce Development
Getting Started with Visualforce
- Creating your first page
- Adding fields to a Visualforce page (for displaying, accepting input, changing field labels, dependent picklists)
- Using the Visualforce Component Library
- Overriding an existing page with a Visualforce page
- Displaying Related List on a Visualforce Page
- Displaying Table of Data on a page
- Using Query String Parameters
- Rendering a page as a PDF
- Global variables, formulas, functions (Date and Time, Logical, Math, Text etc. and expression operators (Math, Logical, Text)
Creating re-usable components
- Creating and using custom components
- Templating with Visualforce
Styling Visualforce Pages
- Using Salesforce Styles
- Extending Salesforce Styles
- Using Custom Styles
- Using Static Resources
- Using Standard Controllers
- Accessing Data through Standard Controllers
- Using Standard Controller Actions
- Validation Rules and Standard Controllers
- Checking Object Accessibility
Standard List Controllers
- Associating with a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data
- Using Actions
- Using List Views
- Editing Records
Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
- Building custom controller and controller extension
- Building custom list controller
- Defining Controller Methods (Action, Getter, Setter, Navigation)
- Validation rules and custom controllers
- Using transient keyword
- Mass updating records with a custom list controller
- Considerations for creating custom controllers and extensions
- Apex Classes used in Visualforce Controllers
- Testing custom controllers and controller extensions
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Salesforce Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Salesforce Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Salesforce Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Salesforce Certification Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
GangBoard is the best place for learning software IT Courses. They provide unique course materials, a curriculum plan and well-trained instructors along with 24/7 support. The course content prepared GangBoard is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. Thanks to the whole GangBoard team.
I had an Amazing Learning Experience from GangBoard. I am very much thankful to my trainer for explaining in a great way and developing my interest further in this topic. It's really a great opportunity for me to take Training in GangBoard. Thanks to the entire team of GangBoard.
I have done Training in GangBoard. It's really an awesome learning experience. All the concepts were covered without any compromise. The instructor was very well determined and Focussed on Clear Examples. It's completely awesome. Thanks to GangBoard.
Thanks to GangBoard for providing excellent Software IT Courses. I would like to say thanks to the support team for there advice and help whenever I faced any issues. They are always ready to help you to solve the issues. I like this approach from GangBoard.
I took Training with GangBoard. It is an amazing experience. Excellent course structure, Experienced faculty, superb support team. They are always with the success of student carrier, very prompt service they are committed to what they promised.
Additional Info. of Salesforce Certification Training
Salesforce Job Opportunities in Mumbai
Mumbai is the most prominent business and financial capital in India. It is home to some of the more significant enterprises in India as well as abroad. The opportunities of Salesforce are high because of the increased development of the salesforce tool across the organization in the city. Getting the right type of training from GangBoard can help experts make the top of this job opportunity.
Salesforce is considered to be the most vital skill to be developed and also the current trend in the industry. Most of the Ecommerce business makes use of the Salesforce technologies for their business use. The salesforce applications make it the best solution for the sales team and digital marketing departments explore the salesforce as a primary automation tool. Some of the job roles that have excellent opportunities in the industry include Salesforce lighting developer, salesforce administrator, wave analytics, SFDC developer, salesforce developer, and salesforce integration developer.