About Microsoft Azure Online Training
GangBoard, one of the Best Online Microsoft Azure training in Mumbai, is an industry designed and detailed training for MS Azure testing. The Gang Board’s MS Azure training course in Mumbai comes with meaningful curriculum namely Introduction to Azure to developers, Developing web services and Windows Azure, advanced SQL Azure (SQL Database), Windows Azure Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, Fundamentals of Microsoft Windows Azure, Designing Microsoft Azure solutions, executing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions, and more. Few industries that make use of the Microsoft Azure technology are Financial Services, Gaming, Government, Health & Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Energy.
will you learn in this Microsoft Azure training in Mumbai?
Once the aspirants complete the Microsoft Azure training certification course in Mumbai from GangBoard, they will be able to
- Make use of the Azure Monitor to review the activity log of Azure and configure alerts.
- Execute, secure, and manage storage with Azure backup, shared access keys, and Azure File Sync.
- Develop, manage, implement, and control virtual machines with Azure Power Shell in the Azure portal.
- Implement various schemas in site connectivity comprising virtual network peering, and VNET to VNET connections.
- Migrate servers to Azure.
- Control and secure web apps with restore, cloning, backup, and snapshot.
- Configure Azure Traffic Manager, Azure Load Balancer, and Azure Application Gateway.
- Make use of the Azure Multi-Factor Authentication to utilize and control strong authentication for different users during the login.
- Manage role-based access controls, billing, and Azure subscriptions with Azure groups and users.
- Organize Azure resources and deploy ARM templates resources.
- Make use of the Azure zones, DNS Domains, resolution methods, and record types.
What are the objectives of the Microsoft Azure Course in Mumbai?
GangBoard’s Microsoft Azure Training course in Mumbai comes with important Objective highlights, namely.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Azure and good knowledge plus experience in MS Azure cloud technology services.
- Grab the advanced skills in design principles of MS Azure as well as depth understanding of Azure architecture.
- Get proper knowledge as a professional to create different web apps with MS Azure.
- Become a professional in cloud computing concepts.
- Grab good knowledge of Delivery, Azure DevOps, Deployment, and continuous integration.
- Real-tome knowledge and practices in MS Azure storage.
- Grab complete knowledge to obtain the Microsoft Azure certification from GangBoard.
Who should attend this Microsoft Azure Certification Course in Mumbai?
GangBoard’s Microsoft Azure training certification course in Mumbai is useful for both fresher and professionals with good experience. Proceed below to find out the professionals who can attend our Microsoft Azure certification training in Mumbai.
- QA Engineers.
- Server Engineers
- Virtualization Engineers
- Security Administrators
- Solution Architects
- Storage Administrators.
- .NET Developers
- Identity Engineers
- IT Professionals
- Azure Engineers and Administrators.
What are the prerequisites for learning Microsoft Azure Training Course in Mumbai?
The Microsoft Azure course in Mumbai from GangBoard does not need many prerequisites but below are few prerequisites considered to learn Microsoft Azure training in Mumbai.
- Proficiency in any of the domains like DevOps, Azure Administration, Azure Development.
- Proficiency in using the command line interface and Power Shell.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in various IT operations, budgeting, computer, virtualization security, governance, storage, billing, covering networking, and more.
- Prior Experience with ARM Templates, virtualization, operating system, and Azure portal.
Even though you don’t possess the above prerequisites, our Skilled professionals of the Microsoft Azure course in Mumbai helps to train you in everything in the initial stages.
According to Payscale, the average salary of a Microsoft Azure specialist in India is about Rs 919K. The salary range varies based on the experience, place of work, the company, and more. The aspirants are awarded Microsoft Azure certification once they complete their Microsoft Azure certification training course successfully. The trainers at the GangBoard Microsoft Azure training course in Mumbai are professionals & possess more than a decade of experience in the field.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
- Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
- Implement Virtual Networks
- Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
- Manage Azure Operations
- Manage Azure Identities
Upcoming Batches for Microsoft Azure Training
Our Microsoft Azure Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Course Price at
You Save: ₹ 3,000 (16.7% OFF)
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?Enroll Now Pay Later Request a Batch
Microsoft Azure Training Syllabus
Module I – Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Deploy workloads on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines (VMs)
- Identify workloads that can and cannot be deployed run workloads that use Microsoft or Linux operating systems;
- Create VMs; connect to a Windows/Linux VM;
- Deploy workloads; deploy Bring Your Own License (BYOL) images
Perform configuration management
- Automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent (custom script extensions);
- Enable remote debugging
Design and implement VM storage
- Configure disk caching & plan storage capacity.
- Configure operating system disk redundancy.
- Configure shared storage using Azure File service & Azure File Share snapshots.
- Configure geo-replication. Encrypt disk.
- Implement ARM VMs with Standard and Premium Storage.
- Configure Blob-Level Tiering (Hot, Cool, Archive). Manage storage encryption keys
Monitor ARM VMs
- Configure ARM VM monitoring; configure alerts.
- Configure diagnostic and monitoring storage location
- Manage ARM VM availability
- Configure multiple ARM VMs in an availability set for redundancy.
- Configure each application tier into separate availability sets.
- Combine the Load Balancer with availability sets.
- Configure fault domains and update domains.
- Leverage Availability Zones
Scale ARM VMs
- Scale up and scale down VM sizes.
- Deploy ARM VM Scale Sets (VMSS).
- Configure ARM VMSS auto-scale.
- Create ARM VM & scale Set.
- Create availability set and associate with VM.
Module II – Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Identify appropriate blob type for specific storage requirements.
- Read data, change data ,set metadata on a container.
- Store data using block and page blobs & stream data using blobs.
- Access blobs securely & implement async blob copy.
- Configure Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Design blob hierarchies; configure custom domains.
- Scale blob storage; manage SMB file storage; implement Azure StorSimple
- Create and manage shared access signatures.
- Use stored access policies & regenerate keys.
- Encrypt keys by using Azure Key Vault integration
Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Set retention policies and logging levels; access, add, and remove logs; analyze logs
Implement storage encryption
- Encrypt data as written to Azure Storage by using Azure Storage Service Encryption (SSE).
- Implement encrypted and role-based security for data managed by Azure Data Lake Store.
- Created Azure Storage account.
- Install and browse storage account using Storage Explorer.
- Upload file to Azure Blob Storage using command line & Storage explorer.
- Created and mount Azure File share in windows & Linux Servers.
- Access a storage account with Share access signature.
Module III – Implement Virtual Networks
- Configure virtual networks
- Deploy a VM into a virtual network.
- Configure external and internal load balancing.
- Implement Application Gateway & design subnets.
- Configure static, public, and private IP addresses.
- Set up Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS at the virtual network level, HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, User Defined Routes (UDRs), firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Connect VNets by virtual network peering.
Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Choose the appropriate solution between Azure ExpressRoute, site-to-site, and point-to-site.
- Choose the appropriate gateway.
- Identify supported devices and software VPN solutions.
- Identify networking prerequisites, configure virtual networks and multi-site virtual networks.
- Implement virtual network peering and service chaining.
- Implement hybrid connections to access on-premises data sources, leverage S2S VPNs to connect to on-premises infrastructure.
- Monitor ExpressRoute.
Configure ARM VM networking
- Configure static IP addresses, Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS, User Defined Routes (UDRs), external and internal load balancing with HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Design and implement Application Gateway.
- Configure Accelerated Networking.
- Configure virtual network service endpoints.
Design and implement a connection strategy
Implement Hybrid Connections to access data sources on-premises; leverage S2S VPN to connect to an on-premises infrastructure
- Create VNet and Subnets.
- Configured VNet Peering between the virtual networks.
- Configure Site to Site VPN between different azure region using Azure VPN Gateway.
- Configure Point to Site VPNN to access the Azure resources from public client machine.
Module IV – Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Implement ARM templates
- Author ARM templates.
- Create ARM templates to deploy multiple ARM Resource Providers resources of different types with count loops and Marketplace items.
- Deploy templates with PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Portal and REST API
- Leverage service principals with ARM authentication.
- Use Azure Active Directory Authentication with ARM.
- Set management policies.
- Configure lock policies.
- lock resources.
Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Secure resource scopes such as the ability to create VMs and Azure Web Apps.
- Implement Azure RBAC standard roles.
- Design Azure RBAC custom roles.
- Deploy Azure ARM resources using ARM template.
- Create and modify the resource using the visual studio ARM templates.
- Implement the RBAC and control the users access.
Module V – Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
Manage data protection and security compliance
- Create and import encryption keys with Key Vault.
- Automate tasks for SSL/TLS certificates.
- Prevent and respond to security threats with Azure Security Center.
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications using federation and password based authentication.
- Add users and groups to applications.
- Revoke access to SaaS applications.
- Configure access.
- Configure federation with public consumer identity providers such as Facebook and Google.
Implement recovery services
- Create a backup vault.
- Deploy a backup agent; backup and restore data, use snapshots and Geo-replication for recovery.
- Implement DR as service.
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery (ASR) agent, configure ASR; configure ASR one-click failover
- Azure Security center configuration and manage policies.
- Created ASR Vault and configured Backup for VM.
- Restore VM or files using ASR Vault.
Module VI – Manage Azure Operations
Enhance cloud management with automation
- Implement PowerShell runbooks.
- Integrate Azure Automation with Web Apps.
- Create and manage PowerShell Desired State Configurations (DSC).
- Import DSC resources; generate DSC node configurations; monitor and automatically update machine configurations with Azure Automation DSC.
- Implement serverless computing, including Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus
Collect and analyze data generated by resources in cloud and on-premises environments
- Collect and search across data sources from multiple systems.
- Build custom visualisations.
- Visualize Azure resources across multiple subscriptions.
- Transform Azure activity data and managed resource data into an insight with flexible search queries; monitor system updates and malware status.
- Track server configuration changes by using Azure Log Analytics.
- Configure the IT Service Management Connector (ITSMC).
- Create Azure Automation Account & run the custom PowerShell script through the account.
- Create Azure Log Analytics to explore the “Azure Migrate”.
- PowerShell DSC implementation.
Module VII – Manage Azure Identities
Monitor on-premises identity infrastructure and synchronization services with Azure AD Connect Health
- Monitor AD FS proxy and web application proxy servers.
- Setup email notifications for critical alerts.
- Generate utilization report.
- Monitor Sync Engine.
- Monitor domain controllers & monitor replication
Manage domains with Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Join Azure virtual machines to a domain, securely administer domain-joined virtual machines by using Group Policy.
- Migrate on-premises apps to Azure.
- Handle traditional directory-aware apps along with SaaS apps
Integrate with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Implement Azure AD Connect and single sign-on with on-premises Windows Server 2016.
- Add custom domains.
- Monitor Azure AD.
- Configure MFA.
- Configure Windows 10 with Azure AD join.
- Implement Enterprise State Roaming, implement Azure AD integration in web and desktop applications.
- leverage Microsoft Graph API.
- Implement Azure Managed Service Identity; implement Privileged Identity Management, implement Azure AD Identity Management, enable self-service password reset.
- Create & Manage users in Azure Active Directory.
- Install Azure AD connect on on-premise Active directory.
- Integrate on-Premise AD to Azure AD.
- Manage Azure AD users and Roles.
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Microsoft Azure Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At the End of our Microsoft Azure Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Microsoft Azure Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Microsoft Azure Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
I completed my Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Mumbai with Pratik. My experience was positive and would definitely explore other tech stack courses with GangBoard.It provides hands-on experience with real-time examples that helps in understanding the concepts much easier.
I choose Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Mumbai at GangBoard. The trainer is very knowledgeable and friendly. He has a very good hold on the topics and explained the topics in detail. Its been a great experience at GangBoard. Its a good place for a new learner. I thank my trainer Mr. U.S. Ganesh for sharing his knowledge. And thanks to GangBoard.
I completed my Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Mumbai at GangBoard and was mentored by Prof. Dhruva. He is quite approachable and has delivered the classes effectively. His method of teaching has been more of an application and logic-oriented.Thanks to GangBoard.
I was trained in Microsoft Azure Certification by Mr. Vikas Nair. The conceptual base was very good. I enjoyed the training the instructor was very thorough, knowledgeable and helpful.
I completed Microsoft Azure Certification Training in Mumbai at GangBoard under the guidance of Bipin Sir. He is a very knowledgeable and friendly person. The course content was excellent and the way of teaching is also above the par. I would like to thank Bipin Sir for providing me with good training.
GangBoard Training in India
Chennai LocationVelachery Tambaram OMR Porur Anna Nagar T.Nagar Thiruvanmiyur Siruseri Maraimalai Nagar
Bangalore LocationBTM Layout Marathahalli Rajaji Nagar Jaya Nagar Kalyan Nagar Electronic City Indira Nagar HSR Layout Hebbal
Additional Info. of Microsoft Azure Training
Microsoft Azure Job Opportunities in Mumbai
Microsoft Azure course in Mumbai helps the candidate to get ready for every job opportunity. The job opportunities in Microsoft Azure are increasing steadily and act as a competitor for the highest cloud providers. The cloud market is ever-growing and competitive. The market is expected to reach about $270 billion in 2020, and this indicates there is no lag of jobs in the field of Microsoft Azure. Some of the positions available for Microsoft Azure technology are IT Architects, Solutions Architects, Technical Architects, Senior Software Architects, and more. As the best online Microsoft Azure training in Mumbai, we help our candidate to get these job opportunities without any hassles. Our Microsoft Azure certification training course covers everything that the candidate needs to possess to get placed in any Azure interview. To know more about Gang Board Microsoft Azure training course in Mumbai, visit our website or contact us through a 24/7 live support team.