About Android App Developer Course Training
The course focuses on android basic fundamental, touching concepts of database connectivity, Android UI concepts till building mobile applications using android. The Course enables you to get certification in Android as Android Certified Application Engineer after completion of the Android online training in Chicago. The average salary for an android application developer is $64,329 with a reported salary range of $43,500 to $100,300 per year. The cost of the certification is 295$.
Android Certification Course in Chicago will provide us the context to understand the architecture of Android applications, the life cycle of various components, a detailed study on Android’s Application Framework API to build complex Android applications and finally how to develop the Android applications for various Android platform devices. The Android online Training in Chicago also focus on the certification on Android application named as Android Certified Application Engineer and Associate Android Developer Certification upon completion of the training. The average salary for an android application developer is $64,329.
What you will learn in this Android Training in Chicago?
Android Training in Chicago is fully oriented towards practical and real time scenarios. The course content mainly concentrates the topics starting from architecture basics and covers on how to create your own android application.
The below areas are the highlights:
- The architecture of Android.
- How to build own Android Application.
- Develop and design Android mobile applications with compelling user interfaces and also extending and making your own layouts and views by using menus.
- Take benefit of Android’s Application Framework API to build complex Android mobile applications.
The objective of the Android training Course in Chicago?
The Intention of Android Training in Chicago is to provide best in online practical training with more real time-based concepts.
Below are the topics that will be covered:
- History of Android and Android Stack
- Architecting Android Apps
- Debugging and Testing Android Apps
- Android Security Overview
- Advanced UI, Firebase, JSON Parsin, HTTP Calls
- Reading Data From Server
- Dynamic App Development
- Basics Of Server-Side Programming
- Data storage techniques and Content Providers
Who should attend this Android Certification Course in Chicago?
People with a technical background and a bachelor’s degree can attend this course. A basic bachelor’s degree will be the entry point to learn this course.
- Project Managers
- Business Analyst
- Product Managers
- Solution Architects
What are the prerequisites for Learning Android Training Course?
A person from any background can learn Android. Basic knowledge on programming will be an added advantage.
What are Android job opportunities in Chicago?
Android is the vast platform implemented in various devices like mobile phones, tablets, watches, televisions, and other electronic gadgets, hence it has a huge demand in the market. This is an emerging technology with various roles involved in it.
- Android Developer
- Android Tester
Above are the high demand roles that are available in the market for android certified professionals.
Why choose our Android training in Chicago from GangBoard?
We at GangBoard offer best in online training by instructors who are professionally certified and also having real-time experience with top MNC’s. Hence we assure you the Job oriented Practical Training which covers real-time scenarios that will enable you to get hands-on training equivalent to a real-time environment.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Introduction of Java & Android
- Exploring Data Types
- Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- Control Structures: Loops
- Android Architecture
- Android Activity LifeCycle
- Android Layouts and Gestures
- Android Working with Views
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Working with Files and Directories
Upcoming Batches for Android App Developer Training
Our Android App Developer Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Syllabus of Android App Developer Online Training
Introduction of Java & Android
- What is Java?
- What is Android?
- The history of Android
- Why choose Android?
- Installation overview
- Basic steps to crate project
- Dynamic inputs with real time example
- Basic steps to crate project
- Inserting code comments
Exploring Data Types
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type casting
- Boxing and Unboxing
Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- If statements
- Else and else if statements
- Nested If statements
- Nested else If statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
Control Structures: Loops
- While loops
- For loops
- For Each loops
- Understanding array Concepts
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Debug with a breakpoint
- Warnings and errors
- Error handling Capacity
- How to debug errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- How Application works with android OS.
- Key Features of Android Latest versions
- Android History of versions
Android Activity LifeCycle
- What is Activity?
- Activity Life Cycle?
- How Activity Life Cycle Works?
- Intents and Intent Filters
- Working with Bundles
- Passing Values through bundles using intent
Android Layouts and Gestures
- Linear Layout
- Relative Layout
- Frame Layout
- Input Controls.
- Click Listeners
- Date Picker
- Time Picker
- Alert Dialog
Android Working with Views
- List View
- Grid View
- Dialog View
- Recycler List View
- How to start service from an Activity
- How to stop background service.
- Managing Service LifeCycle
- Bound Service
- Unbound Service
Fragments and its LifeCycle
- What is Fragment?
- Fragment Life Cycle?
- How Fragment Life Cycle Works with in an Activity?
- Dynamically loading Fragments in an Activity.
Building Android Application based on Web Response
- Links and URLs
- Fetching Json Values from the server using GET method.
- Posting Json Values from the server using POST method.
- Json Parsing
- Xml Parsing
- Encoding GET values
Working with Android Input Controls
- Building forms using EditText, TextView, ImageView and AutoComplete TextView
- Detecting form submissions
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Sqlite introduction
- Creating a database
- Methods in SqliteHelper Class
- Handling SqlException
- Creating a database table
- Database versions
- CRUD in Sqlite
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
Using Android to Access SQLITE
- Database APIs in Android
- Connecting to SQLITE with Android
- Retrieving data from SQLITE
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with SQLITE
- Updating and deleting records with SQLITE
- Refactoring Class names and Method names
- Sdk Handling
- Google play services?
- Handling Multiple Projects
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
Building the Public Area
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
Regulating Page Access
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
Advanced Android Techniques
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
OOP in Practice
- What is Object?
- How to Create Object?
- Inheritance and its types
- Polymorphism and its types
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Comparing objects
Working with Files and Directories
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- Android permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Android App Developer Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At End of our Android App Developer Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Android App Developer Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Android App Developer Training Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
I took the Android Certification Training Course in Chicago in GangBoard, it had helped me a lot in getting a dream job in MNC. I am extremely thankful to the entire GangBoard team for making my career soar high in such a short span.
I have successfully completed my Android Certification Training Course in Chicago at Gangboard. Overall coaching was awesome. After completion, of course, they provide placement guidance for all trainees. My trainer has helped me a lot with how to attend the interview. Finally, I entered the IT field. Now am very happy. Thanks to all.
I have Completed my Android Certification Training Course in Chicago at GangBoard. My Trainer Mr. Kiran who has capable of understanding the student’s standards & needs and excellent in delivering the topics. His Friendliness makes every student feel they are in a comfort zone. Well guided, thanks once again for “Mr. Kiran” and “GangBoard” team.
I have taken the Android Certification Training Course in Chicago in GangBoard. I started attending to interviews since the end of the training days. soon after completion of my course, I got placed. Thanks to GangBoard.
I took the Android Certification Training Course in Chicago in GangBoard. The Trainer is very experienced and is very friendly with us. He Clears all our Doubts with detail explanations, I strongly suggest Other to choose GangBoard for any IT Courses.