Microsoft Azure Certification Course in Bangalore
We, at Gangboard, provide you with the best Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore from beginner to advanced level. We have a team of highly experienced Microsoft azure experts who follow a systematic approach, allowing students to upgrade themselves at a fast pace. Our team even helps working professionals without hampering their hours for the workday in the corporate industry.
Once you have completed the Microsoft Azure Certification course in Bangalore, you will develop your Azure skill while acquiring your dream job at your desired organization.
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a highly efficient cloud operating system that offers management, service hosting, service, and development facilities. Gangboard offers Microsoft windows azure certification courses that would help learners to explain how to create, deploy and manage .NET applications on Windows Azure.
Getting a Microsoft Azure Certification in Bangalore will help you differentiate yourself and enhance your knowledge and skills to the fullest. It is important for you to display your expertise in Microsoft cloud technologies and advance your career by earning an Azure-related certification in the platform, depending on your requirements and skills.
What will you learn from our Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore?
We, at GangBoard, offer Fast-Track Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore at prices that make sense. When you avail our certification course, you will able to understand a multitude of topics, including we Microsoft Azure Architecture, Microsoft Azure Service Bus, Microsoft Azure Features, Microsoft Azure Storage and queues, Microsoft Azure Administration, Microsoft Azure Media Services, Microsoft Azure Caching. Our teaching experts will help cover every topic with real-time scenarios and in practical way.
Why choose us?
Being a credible platform, we are located in various places in Bangalore. We are one of the reputed institutes in the city offering the best Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore. We have a group of Microsoft Azure trainers and participants that help learners in their future prospects and assistance in the subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in job placements which is the most sought-after thing for every student. In addition, we have dedicated HR team professionals committed to taking care of all your interview needs perfectly. We are the only training institute who can consistently share video reviews of all our students.
Here’s the list of reasons you should choose us for your Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore.
- 100% Job Oriented Training 30+ Hours Course Duration
- Free Demo Class Available
- Completed 500+ Batches
- Certification Guidance
- Industry Expert Faculties
Who should take this Course?
This course is must for those IT professionals who need a deep understanding of Azure’s features or those who need to work on these effective practical applications. Some of the possible career options are as follows:
- Storage Administrators / Security Administrators
- .NET Developers
- Virtualization Engineers/ Network Engineers / Server Engineers
- Team Leads/ Solution Architects / Enterprise Architects /
- Application Engineers/ DevOps Engineers / QA Engineers / Identity Engineers
What Should You Do Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore?
Microsoft Azure is one the most trusted cloud computing services and is widely used by many renowned companies like Adobe, HP, Johnson Controls, IHG, HCL, Accenture, etc. when you have Microsoft Azure certification, it will ultimately increase your chances of getting hired for cloud computing at the best salary package because of the high reputation of Microsoft certifications in this tech dominating world. It is easy to adapt and learn and serves as a highly effective tool and it is considered as the technology of the future. That’s the reason, a certification in Microsoft Azure provides you with a range of career options with top MNC and I.T companies providing an average salary of $123,684 per year for a Software Architect and $118,781 per year for a Cloud Engineer.
What is the Average Salary Offered to Microsoft Azure Professional?
As per the latest salary survey reports from top research firms like PayScale and Glassdoor, Microsoft Azure Professionals are earning an average salary of Rs. 800000/- per year. However, there are lots of factors included like industry, city, total years of experience, etc. Our Microsoft Azure training in Bangalore helps you to go even beyond the salary package mentioned.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Perform configuration management
- Design and implement VM storage
- Monitor ARM VMs
- Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Implement storage encryption
- Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Configure ARM VM networking
- Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Manage data protection and security compliance
- Manage Azure Identities
Upcoming Batches for Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore
Our Microsoft Azure Online Course gives students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and at any time as per your choice.
Microsoft Azure Course Syllabus
Module I – Create and Manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Deploy workloads on Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines (VMs)
- Identify workloads that can and cannot be deployed run workloads that use Microsoft or Linux operating systems;
- Create VMs; connect to a Windows/Linux VM;
- Deploy workloads; deploy Bring Your Own License (BYOL) images
Perform configuration management
- Automate configuration management by using PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) and VM Agent (custom script extensions);
- Enable remote debugging
Design and implement VM storage
- Configure disk caching & plan storage capacity.
- Configure operating system disk redundancy.
- Configure shared storage using Azure File service & Azure File Share snapshots.
- Configure geo-replication. Encrypt disk.
- Implement ARM VMs with Standard and Premium Storage.
- Configure Blob-Level Tiering (Hot, Cool, Archive). Manage storage encryption keys
Monitor ARM VMs
- Configure ARM VM monitoring; configure alerts.
- Configure diagnostic and monitoring storage location
- Manage ARM VM availability
- Configure multiple ARM VMs in an availability set for redundancy.
- Configure each application tier into separate availability sets.
- Combine the Load Balancer with availability sets.
- Configure fault domains and update domains.
- Leverage Availability Zones
Scale ARM VMs
- Scale up and scale down VM sizes.
- Deploy ARM VM Scale Sets (VMSS).
- Configure ARM VMSS auto-scale.
- Create ARM VM & scale Set.
- Create availability set and associate with VM.
Module II – Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
Implement Azure Storage blobs and Azure Files
- Identify appropriate blob type for specific storage requirements.
- Read data, change data ,set metadata on a container.
- Store data using block and page blobs & stream data using blobs.
- Access blobs securely & implement async blob copy.
- Configure Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Design blob hierarchies; configure custom domains.
- Scale blob storage; manage SMB file storage; implement Azure StorSimple
- Create and manage shared access signatures.
- Use stored access policies & regenerate keys.
- Encrypt keys by using Azure Key Vault integration
Configure diagnostics, monitoring and analytics
- Set retention policies and logging levels; access, add, and remove logs; analyze logs
Implement storage encryption
- Encrypt data as written to Azure Storage by using Azure Storage Service Encryption (SSE).
- Implement encrypted and role-based security for data managed by Azure Data Lake Store.
- Created Azure Storage account.
- Install and browse storage account using Storage Explorer.
- Upload file to Azure Blob Storage using command line & Storage explorer.
- Created and mount Azure File share in windows & Linux Servers.
- Access a storage account with Share access signature.
Module III – Implement Virtual Networks
- Configure virtual networks
- Deploy a VM into a virtual network.
- Configure external and internal load balancing.
- Implement Application Gateway & design subnets.
- Configure static, public, and private IP addresses.
- Set up Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS at the virtual network level, HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, User Defined Routes (UDRs), firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Connect VNets by virtual network peering.
Design and implement multi-site or hybrid network connectivity
- Choose the appropriate solution between Azure ExpressRoute, site-to-site, and point-to-site.
- Choose the appropriate gateway.
- Identify supported devices and software VPN solutions.
- Identify networking prerequisites, configure virtual networks and multi-site virtual networks.
- Implement virtual network peering and service chaining.
- Implement hybrid connections to access on-premises data sources, leverage S2S VPNs to connect to on-premises infrastructure.
- Monitor ExpressRoute.
Configure ARM VM networking
- Configure static IP addresses, Network Security Groups (NSGs), DNS, User Defined Routes (UDRs), external and internal load balancing with HTTP and TCP health probes, public IPs, firewall rules, and direct server return.
- Design and implement Application Gateway.
- Configure Accelerated Networking.
- Configure virtual network service endpoints.
Design and implement a connection strategy
Implement Hybrid Connections to access data sources on-premises; leverage S2S VPN to connect to an on-premises infrastructure
- Create VNet and Subnets.
- Configured VNet Peering between the virtual networks.
- Configure Site to Site VPN between different azure region using Azure VPN Gateway.
- Configure Point to Site VPNN to access the Azure resources from public client machine.
Module IV – Design and Deploy ARM Templates
- Implement ARM templates
- Author ARM templates.
- Create ARM templates to deploy multiple ARM Resource Providers resources of different types with count loops and Marketplace items.
- Deploy templates with PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure Portal and REST API
- Leverage service principals with ARM authentication.
- Use Azure Active Directory Authentication with ARM.
- Set management policies.
- Configure lock policies.
- lock resources.
Design role-based access control (RBAC)
- Secure resource scopes such as the ability to create VMs and Azure Web Apps.
- Implement Azure RBAC standard roles.
- Design Azure RBAC custom roles.
- Deploy Azure ARM resources using ARM template.
- Create and modify the resource using the visual studio ARM templates.
- Implement the RBAC and control the users access.
Module V – Manage Azure Security and Recovery Services
Manage data protection and security compliance
- Create and import encryption keys with Key Vault.
- Automate tasks for SSL/TLS certificates.
- Prevent and respond to security threats with Azure Security Center.
- Configure single sign-on with SaaS applications using federation and password based authentication.
- Add users and groups to applications.
- Revoke access to SaaS applications.
- Configure access.
- Configure federation with public consumer identity providers such as Facebook and Google.
Implement recovery services
- Create a backup vault.
- Deploy a backup agent; backup and restore data, use snapshots and Geo-replication for recovery.
- Implement DR as service.
- Deploy Azure Site Recovery (ASR) agent, configure ASR; configure ASR one-click failover
- Azure Security center configuration and manage policies.
- Created ASR Vault and configured Backup for VM.
- Restore VM or files using ASR Vault.
Module VI – Manage Azure Operations
Enhance cloud management with automation
- Implement PowerShell runbooks.
- Integrate Azure Automation with Web Apps.
- Create and manage PowerShell Desired State Configurations (DSC).
- Import DSC resources; generate DSC node configurations; monitor and automatically update machine configurations with Azure Automation DSC.
- Implement serverless computing, including Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus
Collect and analyze data generated by resources in cloud and on-premises environments
- Collect and search across data sources from multiple systems.
- Build custom visualisations.
- Visualize Azure resources across multiple subscriptions.
- Transform Azure activity data and managed resource data into an insight with flexible search queries; monitor system updates and malware status.
- Track server configuration changes by using Azure Log Analytics.
- Configure the IT Service Management Connector (ITSMC).
- Create Azure Automation Account & run the custom PowerShell script through the account.
- Create Azure Log Analytics to explore the “Azure Migrate”.
- PowerShell DSC implementation.
Module VII – Manage Azure Identities
Monitor on-premises identity infrastructure and synchronization services with Azure AD Connect Health
- Monitor AD FS proxy and web application proxy servers.
- Setup email notifications for critical alerts.
- Generate utilization report.
- Monitor Sync Engine.
- Monitor domain controllers & monitor replication
Manage domains with Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Join Azure virtual machines to a domain, securely administer domain-joined virtual machines by using Group Policy.
- Migrate on-premises apps to Azure.
- Handle traditional directory-aware apps along with SaaS apps
Integrate with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Implement Azure AD Connect and single sign-on with on-premises Windows Server 2016.
- Add custom domains.
- Monitor Azure AD.
- Configure MFA.
- Configure Windows 10 with Azure AD join.
- Implement Enterprise State Roaming, implement Azure AD integration in web and desktop applications.
- leverage Microsoft Graph API.
- Implement Azure Managed Service Identity; implement Privileged Identity Management, implement Azure AD Identity Management, enable self-service password reset.
- Create & Manage users in Azure Active Directory.
- Install Azure AD connect on on-premise Active directory.
- Integrate on-Premise AD to Azure AD.
- Manage Azure AD users and Roles.
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Detailed installation of required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
We are absolutely loved to talk in-person about group training (or) corporate training. So, please get in touch with our team through “Quick Enquiry”, “Live Chat” or “Request Call-back” channels.
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
Microsoft Azure Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
Become a part of the Azure revolution with this role-based GangBoard’s Microsoft Azure Certification Training Course in Bangalore. After the successful completion of the course, you can take these popular exams:
AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Exam Cost: ₹3696
Certified to understand cloud concepts, core Azure services, privacy, security, compliance and Azure pricing and support with this Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore.
AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
Exam Cost: ₹4800
Certified to develop, monitor, troubleshoot and implement compute solutions with this Microsoft Azure Certification Training Course in Bangalore.
AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator
Exam Cost: ₹4800
Certified to manage Azure subscriptions and resources, manage virtual machines with this Microsoft Azure Training in Bangalore.
AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
Exam Cost: ₹4800
Certified to deploy and configure infrastructure, workloads, security, and authentication. Create and deploy apps, and develop for the cloud storage with this Microsoft Azure Online Training in Bangalore.
AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design
Exam Cost: ₹4800
Certified to determine workload requirements and design infrastructure strategy with this Microsoft Azure Online Certificate in Bangalore.
Microsoft Azure Online Certification Training in Bangalore Reviews
Activity from April 2018
Activity from Last Year
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium
GangBoard is the best place for learning software IT Courses. They provide unique course materials, a curriculum plan and well-trained instructors along with 24/7 support. The course content prepared GangBoard is extremely inline with real-time client specifications. Thanks to the whole GangBoard team.
I had an Amazing Learning Experience from GangBoard. I am very much thankful to my trainer for explaining in a great way and developing my interest further in this topic. It's really a great opportunity for me to take Training in GangBoard. Thanks to the entire team of GangBoard.
I have done Training in GangBoard. It's really an awesome learning experience. All the concepts were covered without any compromise. The instructor was very well determined and Focussed on Clear Examples. It's completely awesome. Thanks to GangBoard.
Thanks to GangBoard for providing excellent Software IT Courses. I would like to say thanks to the support team for there advice and help whenever I faced any issues. They are always ready to help you to solve the issues. I like this approach from GangBoard.
I took Training with GangBoard. It is an amazing experience. Excellent course structure, Experienced faculty, superb support team. They are always with the success of student carrier, very prompt service they are committed to what they promised.