About Salesforce Course Training
Trainer of Salesforce Training in San Francisco belongs to top companies and has more than eight years of experience in Salesforce management in major industry domains. This trainer often pens down blogs mentioning current trends in Apex. With this, you can boast a salary in the range of 80K – 120K. It becomes easy working in domains – Accenture, IBM, Wipro, Google, Capgemini, Banking Sectors and other topmost MNCs and IT and Technology fields through the Salesforce Training course in San Francisco.
Salesforce Training in San Francisco offers exclusive Salesforce classes that teach students the two most important domains in Salesforce- Salesforce Admin and Salesforce Developer. Topmost professionals teach Salesforce App Building, the importance of Visualforce, the language of Apex, a platform of Force.com and many other in-depth studies with live projects and assignments. After the completion of the Salesforce certification training course from Salesforce training in San Francisco, students get a chance to prove themselves by embracing knowledge fully on Salesforce Development processes. This placement-oriented training can lead a student to IT, Technology, Healthcare, Education, Mobile, and Web Applications and Financial segments.
What one learns in Salesforce Training in San Francisco?
Through Salesforce training in San Francisco, students get in-depth knowledge basics of the CRM tools used in Salesforce. It helps students with outstanding placement assistance as they get trained from the Salesforce training course in San Francisco where they are provided project support too.
- Through Salesforce Training in San Francisco, students understand the fundamentals of customer support tools and fundamentals in sales.
- Through Salesforce Training in San Francisco, students learn UI security and features of various data models.
- Salesforce Training in San Francisco helps them to design portals through reports and dashboards. Studying architecture in the SOQL system and MVC is also done.
- Salesforce Training in San Francisco makes students learn customization of the application, validation in data and debugging system.
- Salesforce Training in San Francisco makes students prepare standard controller in list and salesforce clouding through Force.com.
What are the objectives of Salesforce Training in San Francisco?
The main objective of the Salesforce training course in San Francisco is to build knowledge and make students learn and implement the basic concepts of Apex and Force.com. This training institute has extremely talented instructors through whom the students gain learnings in ergonomic applications in Salesforce.
- Through live online training, students get job support and a deeper understanding to explore numerous types of data and structures of control.
- Salesforce training course in San Francisco teaches students to manage as well as develop various system interfaces through data and security models.
- Through live classroom training in the Salesforce certification training course, students learn Jigsaw and Sales cloud concepts.
- Salesforce Certification Training in San Francisco teaches how to build Salesforce sales and systems independently. Some Best Online Salesforce training in San Francisco teaches the workings of applications through various objects in Salesforce management.
- Last but not least Salesforce Certification Training in San Francisco teaches how one can prepare lots of configurations as well as various applications via Visual force system and Apex.
Who should attend the Salesforce training in San Francisco?
Any student who is willing to avail this live instructor-based training from Best Online Salesforce training in San Francisco can make it to a wonderful career:
- Fresh graduates who want to have their careers in Salesforce can study from Best Online Salesforce training in San Francisco.
- Professionals who are experienced and seeking Developer knowledge can get enrolled in Best Online Salesforce training in San Francisco.
- Certain developers in Salesforce who are thinking professional developments can get enrolled in Best Online Salesforce training in San Francisco.
- IT and technology professionals thinking to mark a milestone in the industry can avail of this certificate training.
- Various Apex developers in business can also opt for this course study.
What are the prerequisites for learning Salesforce training in San Francisco?
Salesforce certification training course is never biased towards any age group but in such a space a student needs to have a basic knowledge of the Salesforce system from beforehand.
- Basic knowledge of computer studies will help in learning of Salesforce certification training course.
- Salesforce Certification Training in San Francisco allows a person to have a minimum of six to eight years of experience in software management or Salesforce.
- This placement training institute provides hands-on training so that students understand the basics of Apex and Visual Force.
- Salesforce Certification Training in San Francisco teaches students the implementation of the MySQL system.
What are the job opportunities in Salesforce training in San Francisco?
If you study from Salesforce Certification Training in San Francisco, job opportunities as a Salesforce developer are an excellent opportunity. It is thus necessary to have Salesforce Certification Training Course from acknowledged institutes that promise to have 24/7 live support.
- Students can become developers as well as IT professionals.
- You can get settled abroad as System Engineers or MySQL programmers and architects.
- Various professionals get to work as experienced Apex scientists in IT sectors.
- Working as administrators are also best.
- Working as Project Mangers is possible with Salesforce Training in San Francisco.
What you'll learn from this course?
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Data Modeling and Management
- Business Logic and Process Automation
- Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Content and Folder Management
- Visualforce Fundamentals
- Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
Upcoming Batches for Salesforce Training
Our Salesforce Online Course give students the opportunity to take classes on your flexible timings. Choose from a number of batches as per your convenience. If you got something urgent to do, reschedule your batch for a later time. The classes can be attended to at any place and any time as per your choice.
Course Price at
You Save: ₹ 1,001 (5% OFF)
Can’t find a batch you were looking for?Enroll Now Pay Later Request a Batch
Course Syllabus of Salesforce Online Training
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Force.com Platform?
- Different Editions of Force.com
- Signup for Force.com Account
- Multi-tenant environment
- MVC pattern
Data Modeling and Management
- Creating new application
- Creating Custom objects, history objects, Chatter object, metadata,external IDs
- Custom settings
- Creating Tabs – Custom Tabs, Web tabs
- Objects, multi-currency, multi-language
- Understanding & Creating different data types
- Understanding & Creating different types of relationship
- Master-Detail Relationship
- Lookup Relationship
- Picklists (Normal Picklists, Dependent Picklists, Multi-Select Picklists)
- Creating Page Layouts
- Schema Builder
- Importing and exporting data
- Company profile info
- Identify the steps to set up / maintain a user
- User access
- Creating Users
- Understanding, Creating & Using Roles
- Understanding, Creating & Using Profiles
- Understanding Public Groups
- Restricting Access based on IP & Login Hours
- Managing Company Information
- Sharing Records
- Sharing via Apex
- Auditing &Monitoring
- Describe the capabilities of territory management and the implications to the sharing model
Business Logic and Process Automation
- Record types
- Formula fields
- Roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval processes
- Workflow, visual workflow
- Understand Reporting on Force.com Platform
- Creating Reports (Standard, Summary, Matrix)
- Understanding Dashboards
- Creating a Dashboard Component
- Change sets
Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Salesforce1 mobile application user interface
- synchronization options of Salesforce for Outlook
- Features of Chatter
Sales Cloud Applications
- Salesforce sales process
- Products and price books
- Lead management
- Campaign management
Service Cloud Applications
- Case management
- Solution management
- Salesforce Knowledge
Content and Folder Management
- Features of Content
- Organize folders
- Activity management
- What is Apex
- When should I use Apex
- What are the Limitations of Apex
Apex Development Process
- Writing Apex
- Writing Tests
- Deploying Apex
- Apex Development Tools
Getting Started with Apex
- Creating a custom Object
- Adding an Apex Class
- Adding an Apex Trigger
- Adding a Test Class
- Primitive Data Types
- sObject Types
Collections (Lists, Sets, Maps)
- Conditional Statements (IF-ELSE)
- Loops (Do-While, While, For – Traditional, Iteration, SOQL)
Classes, Interface & Properties
- Defining Apex Classes
- Declaring Class Variables
- Defining Class Methods
- Using Constructors
- Access Modifiers
- Static & Instance methods and classes
- Interfaces and extending classes
- Enforcing object and field permissions
- Exception Handling
Data Manipulation using Apex
- Querying using SOQL & SOSL
- DML Statements (Insert, Update, Upsert, Merge, Delete, Restore)
- Database DML Methods
- DML Exceptions and Error Handling
- Trigger Syntax
- Trigger Context Variables
- Bulk Triggers
- Trigger Exceptions
- Running Test Methods
- Using Change Sets
- Using Force.com IDE
- Using Force.com Migration Tool
- SOAP and REST web services
- What is Visualforce
- Visualforce Architecture
- When to use Visualforce
- Benefits of Visualforce
- Tools for Visualforce Development
Getting Started with Visualforce
- Creating your first page
- Adding fields to a Visualforce page (for displaying, accepting input, changing field labels, dependent picklists)
- Using the Visualforce Component Library
- Overriding an existing page with a Visualforce page
- Displaying Related List on a Visualforce Page
- Displaying Table of Data on a page
- Using Query String Parameters
- Rendering a page as a PDF
- Global variables, formulas, functions (Date and Time, Logical, Math, Text etc. and expression operators (Math, Logical, Text)
Creating re-usable components
- Creating and using custom components
- Templating with Visualforce
Styling Visualforce Pages
- Using Salesforce Styles
- Extending Salesforce Styles
- Using Custom Styles
- Using Static Resources
- Using Standard Controllers
- Accessing Data through Standard Controllers
- Using Standard Controller Actions
- Validation Rules and Standard Controllers
- Checking Object Accessibility
Standard List Controllers
- Associating with a Visualforce Page
- Accessing Data
- Using Actions
- Using List Views
- Editing Records
Custom Controllers & Controller Extensions
- Building a custom controller and controller extension
- Building custom list controller
- Defining Controller Methods (Action, Getter, Setter, Navigation)
- Validation rules and custom controllers
- Using the transient keyword
- Mass updating records with a custom list controller
- Considerations for creating custom controllers and extensions
- Apex Classes used in Visualforce Controllers
- Testing custom controllers and controller extensions
Are you Looking for Customized Syllabus
We are also providing customized syllabus to the students according to their needs and projects requirements for the consRequest a Call
IT Professionals as Trainers
Learning a technology with a professional who is well expertise in that solve 60% of your needs.
Fully Hands-on Training
We support any training should be more practical apart from theoretical classes. So, we always gives you hands-on training.
We are dead cheap in fees. We are having options to make the payment in instalments as well if needed.
10000+ old students to believe
We satisfied 10000+ students from the day we started GangBoard. Take a look of our old student’s video reviews and it says all.
Counselling by Experts
If you are in dilemma to choose a course, we are having experts in counselling team to help you with perfect projection of your career.
Own Course Materials
We have every course material to understand which is prepared by our trainers and we will share with you after session completes.
Request more information
Our Advisor will get in touch with you in the next 24 Hours
Salesforce Exams & Certification
GangBoard Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at GangBoard is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Total Number of Reviews
Aggregate Review Score
Course Completion Rate
At End of our Salesforce Online Course, you will be assigned to work real-time projects. Once you completed the project with expected results we will verify and issue a globally recognized Salesforce Course Completion Certificate from GangBoard.
Salesforce Training Reviews
Activity from April 20184.8
Activity from Last Year1596 Reviews
GangBoard Total Reviews in all Medium21,596 Reviews
Sandip helped me with a good introduction to Salesforce Certification Training in San Francisco and brought in the right examples to help me with my learning… I also got enough individual attention… thanks to him, I learned Salesforce basics in a short time.
I joined for Salesforce Certification Training in San Francisco, it was a great experience I had with GangBoard, right from the course advisors to the instructor and especially the support team really takes care of your training and the instructor keeps on asking you regarding the queries. The course advisors have in-depth knowledge regarding the course. They really understand your problems and take out a suitable solution. They really work hard on the real-time project works and even if they make some mistakes they immediately rectify it so that, there is no stoppage in the processing of the training.
I enrolled for Salesforce Certification Training in San Francisco and my trainer was Mr. Santosh who provided the best training for the same. I would like to recommend everyone to have trained with GangBoard they are very good at coordinating with the students and resolve the issue asap if there is any. Thank You GangBoard for arranging such a trainer.
I must say that they have the best trainers. I took up Salesforce Certification Training in San Francisco and I must say they did a fabulous job. The trainer has an in-depth knowledge of what he is teaching. This Online Training makes sure that every learner gets the best output. Great job GangBoard I’m looking forward to taking up another course from you.
I was looking for an online course provider to help me prepare for my salesforce certification. Finally, I enrolled with GangBoard by seeing some good reviews. The training was very good and I learned so many things just by interacting with other students in the class apart from instructor-led training.